Nervous Republicans see Trump sinking, and taking Senate with him

Looks like this is the final republican defense against a liberal agenda. Fuck things up so bad that the democrats have to use all their political capital just to stave off economic collapse.

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?
Doug Jones is toast in AL (GOP +1)

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

uh-huh. go deep into coal mine country where the opioid addiction is rampant & a huge population are on some sorta SSDI... thinking that industry is coming back ... lol .... MAGATs keep voting against their best interest....
Drug addiction is a direct result of immigration, lowering of wages or jobs Americans used to work as a stop gap. Republicans are against today immigration

President Trump is fixing the situation that China and the communists caused.
trump-superman-287x300.jpg

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

Little early in the morning to be hitting the bottle isn't it?
Well, you're today looking at some of the results of four decades of conservatism and their policy failures.
Who would vote for a Democrat? Anybody who's tired of the same policy failures being proposed by the other party year after year.
What policy failure before the pandemic we had the greatest economic times under a republican a ministration.. wages went up, jobs went up, In November 2016 Donald Trump before he was in the White House created more high-end jobs then Obama did in eight years

Your biggest problem is the current presumptive candidate.

Unless you get someone better than Joe, Trump will win.
There’s no such thing as a good Democrat? Give me one Democrat that has an inkling of success anywhere.
The only good democrat is a _______ democrat. Fill in the blank appropriately. This is no different thsn any of the other times Trump was sinking fast. No different than any of the "this is the beginning of the end" stories.

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

KY - amy mcgrath is kicking turtleboy's ass.

ms lindsey is having a tough time in SC as well. both (D) candidates are outpacing their opponents in donorship. i have donated & will continue to donate to them as well as the (D) candidates in maine & AZ.
I understand the strategy, but I wish you would let Mainers decide on whether they still want Susan Collins, playtime. The national campaign AGAINST her was started when she voted to approve Kavanaugh, but she had studied it and thought she was doing the right thing. He hasn't overturned abortion yet. I admit I admire her as one of the last moderates in the Senate and a woman who rolls up her sleeves and tries to get compromises achieved, like ending the shutdown during the Obama years. Yes, she's a Republican and I often don't agree with her, but I am going to vote for her again. In my estimation, she is one of last greats standing.

Would you do that for me? At least think about it?

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

KY - amy mcgrath is kicking turtleboy's ass.

ms lindsey is having a tough time in SC as well. both (D) candidates are outpacing their opponents in donorship. i have donated & will continue to donate to them as well as the (D) candidates in maine & AZ.
I understand the strategy, but I wish you would let Mainers decide on whether they still want Susan Collins, playtime. The national campaign AGAINST her was started when she voted to approve Kavanaugh, but she had studied it and thought she was doing the right thing. He hasn't overturned abortion yet. I admit I admire her as one of the last moderates in the Senate and a woman who rolls up her sleeves and tries to get compromises achieved, like ending the shutdown during the Obama years. Yes, she's a Republican and I often don't agree with her, but I am going to vote for her again. In my estimation, she is one of last greats standing.

Would you do that for me? At least think about it?

the federal congress sets policy for the nation, not just for their respective states. i have voted for (R)s many times & am married to one. personally i think ALL money should be taken outa politics - then yep - the best person for the job would win. you know what broke it for me as far as susan collins?

it wasn't about brett kavanaugh - although that really put her on my radar. it was when she sat there, all bright eyed & enthused how she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that. so it's one of 2 things,

either she was completely nuts to think that or she flat out lied, knew it, but tried to bullshit her way out of her support.

It is not just nervous Republicans, it is also the Trumpies who are frantic and frenetic at Dopey Donald Trump's crash and burn press briefings.

The longer Trump talks the more unbelievable bullshit he comes out with.

Trump's true believers will turn on him in furious anger after he brings the Senate down and Drowns Republican lawmakers in election losses.

How long can Trump keep silent? About 1 microsecond. He will be blithering and ranting again because he is irrational and constantly seeks attention.

Dopey Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise.

By Jonathan MartinThe New York Times
Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump’s erratic handling of the coronavirus outbreak, the worsening economy and a cascade of ominous public and private polling have Republicans increasingly nervous that they are at risk of losing the presidency and the Senate if Trump does not put the country on a radically improved course.

The scale of the GOP’s challenge has crystallized in the last week. With 26 million Americans now having filed for unemployment benefits, Trump’s standing in states that he carried in 2016 looks increasingly wobbly: new surveys show him trailing significantly in battleground states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he is even narrowly behind in must-win Florida.

Democrats raised substantially more money than Republicans did in the first quarter in the most pivotal congressional races, according to recent campaign finance reports. And while Trump is well ahead in money compared with the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, Democratic donors are only beginning to focus on the general election, and several super political action committees plan to spend heavily on behalf of him and the party.

Perhaps most significantly, Trump’s single best advantage as an incumbent — his access to the bully pulpit — has effectively become a platform for self-sabotage.

His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials. ...
when they go down i hope they take you democrats down that same hole.....

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....
If you want a poor state, vote republican.
Poorest states have Republican legislatures, and richest have Democratic ones

"97 percent of the 100 poorest counties in America are in red states."

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Well, you're today looking at some of the results of four decades of conservatism and their policy failures.
Who would vote for a Democrat? Anybody who's tired of the same policy failures being proposed by the other party year after year.
What policy failure before the pandemic we had the greatest economic times under a republican a ministration.. wages went up, jobs went up, In November 2016 Donald Trump before he was in the White House created more high-end jobs then Obama did in eight years

Hmm. Just every tax cut (which was always followed by a tax increase), ballooning budgets (almost all under Republican presidents), constant attempts at deregulation, eh..I can go on but you get the idea. I love the fact you give Trump every credit for where the economy was before the pandemic (while refusing to acknowledge that it was already growing for years under Obama) but refuse to give him any of the blame for where it is currently.

Again, the right wing deserves the ending it has coming. You brought this on yourselves.

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

How do you know? They make a ton of money under the table, that’s why freedom and deregulation is so important. I would say 90% of the black kids I went to school with all went down south, more opportunities. Less racisim

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Hmm. Just every tax cut (which was always followed by a tax increase), ballooning budgets (almost all under Republican presidents), constant attempts at deregulation, eh..I can go on but you get the idea. I love the fact you give Trump every credit for where the economy was before the pandemic (while refusing to acknowledge that it was already growing for years under Obama) but refuse to give him any of the blame for where it is currently.

Again, the right wing deserves the ending it has coming. You brought this on yourselves.
If you consider the big expansion of low-wage jobs as growth God bless you but in 2016 of November Trump created more high-end jobs then Obama did in eight years he literally had a press conference almost every day with big-time investors about how they’re moving back to the country about how they’re not leaving the country.. If you consider the big expansion of low-wage jobs as growth God bless you but in 2016 of November Trump created more high-end jobs then Obama did in eight years he literally had a press conference almost every day with big-time investors about how they’re moving back to the country about how they’re not leaving the country,, obama did nothing but expand burger flipping jobs 30 hours a week. Obama had more people on welfare in 2016 then were on welfare in 2008 with unemployment at 10%.. EMBARRASSING

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

But, but but....Blue states have the widest income inequality gaps....It’s feast or famine in shithole blue states...The lands of kings and peasants are packed with filthy foreigners, wetbacks, drug addicts, weirdos, degenerates, faggots, chicks with dicks.
Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Hollyweird and SillyCon Valley financially pillar the disgusting shithole....the elites are killing it while most live in squalor...The odd thing is; the filth living like thirdworld subhuman pieces of shit will often take to message boards and start threads like this one...they like to pretend they are part of the elite class since they share the same soil....Pay attention though, the author of this thread will soon start another about how terrible income inequality is...haha...you weird motherfuckers

Blue states have the widest income inequality gaps....It’s feast or famine in shithole blue states..
How would you know! Many hunt and sell animal skin, report nothing, many teenagers can engineer a farm and work under the table,, this is why freedom is far more valuable then money on paper..

Forum List

Back