Nervous Republicans see Trump sinking, and taking Senate with him

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?
Doug Jones is toast in AL (GOP +1)

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

uh-huh. go deep into coal mine country where the opioid addiction is rampant & a huge population are on some sorta SSDI... thinking that industry is coming back ... lol .... MAGATs keep voting against their best interest....
Drug addiction is a direct result of immigration, lowering of wages or jobs Americans used to work as a stop gap. Republicans are against today immigration
Limbaugh's addiction is because of immigration?
It could be,, it’s pretty depressing to see Americans struggle because of immigration. He’s a good man
Congratulations! You've become a bleeding heart liberal! REJOICE DRUG ADDICTS! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S IMMIGRANTS FAULT!
Why is it the same time we have millions of Americans hooked on drugs that we have a huge immigration problem of diminished wages across America? Democrat overregulation killing dreams. Asking for a friend

Republicans seem to love dirty air and dirty water. They love to destroy wildlife habitats. All so industry can save a few bucks.
Cool story

It is fact. Trump has gutted environmental regulation in this country. He is trying to use the coronavirus to continue the process.
God I hope so! In order to have production you need to pollute.. if you don’t like ordinary citizens working kill yourself lol

Let's kill you instead. It always the same. Pollute. I do believe that we can do many things and pollute less. The choice is not the black or white that you make it out to be. Your statement is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

The only way to support urban middle-class workers is to flood New York City Boston Detroit Baltimore with huge manufacturing plants that will pollutes everything and I fucking love it

Thankfully a majority of voters disagree with assholes like you.

I live in Boston the citizens were never informed of these decisions made by Democrats and if we were things will be different.. Guess what I’m gonna be doing in Boston making sure we build big huge dirty fucking plants all over the fucking place

Dopey Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise.
His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials.
You're just another delusional liberal. Coronavirus will disappear and it will be another feather in Trump's cap.

Dopey Donald Trump will be expunged by the voters. The only feathers he should get is tar and feathers.

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

uh-huh. go deep into coal mine country where the opioid addiction is rampant & a huge population are on some sorta SSDI... thinking that industry is coming back ... lol .... MAGATs keep voting against their best interest....
Drug addiction is a direct result of immigration, lowering of wages or jobs Americans used to work as a stop gap. Republicans are against today immigration
It could be,, it’s pretty depressing to see Americans struggle because of immigration. He’s a good man
Congratulations! You've become a bleeding heart liberal! REJOICE DRUG ADDICTS! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT'S IMMIGRANTS FAULT!
Why is it the same time we have millions of Americans hooked on drugs that we have a huge immigration problem of diminished wages across America? Democrat overregulation killing dreams. Asking for a friend

Republicans seem to love dirty air and dirty water. They love to destroy wildlife habitats. All so industry can save a few bucks.
Cool story

It is fact. Trump has gutted environmental regulation in this country. He is trying to use the coronavirus to continue the process.
God I hope so! In order to have production you need to pollute.. if you don’t like ordinary citizens working kill yourself lol

Let's kill you instead. It always the same. Pollute. I do believe that we can do many things and pollute less. The choice is not the black or white that you make it out to be. Your statement is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Cool story

The only way to support urban middle-class workers is to flood New York City Boston Detroit Baltimore with huge manufacturing plants that will pollutes everything and I fucking love it

I live in Boston the citizens were never informed of these decisions made by Democrats and if we were things will be different.. Guess what I’m gonna be doing in Boston making sure we build big huge dirty fucking plants all over the fucking place

Your mayor of Boston is a Democrat. Your governor is a Republican. He's the one making a lot of the decisions. The governor has handled the response to the virus outbreak well. Very level headed and reasonable. Just like I would expect a governor looking out for the well being of their residents should. I'm an Independent and if I lived in MA, I'd vote for the guy.

So tell me where you going to build huge dirty plants in Boston? With no land to build on and it costing you many times the net worth of your company? :)

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

Cool story

Your mayor of Boston is a Democrat. Your governor is a Republican. He's the one making a lot of the decisions. The governor has handled the response to the virus outbreak well. Very level headed and reasonable. Just like I would expect a governor looking out for the well being of their residents should. I'm an Independent and if I lived in MA, I'd vote for the guy.

So tell me where you going to build huge dirty plants in Boston? With no land to build on and it costing you many times the net worth of your company? :)
Lol baker has sided with democrats 100% of the time he works in a building of corrupt democrat law makers, a crazy attorney general.

American inner cities need huge manufacturing plants, not one not two maybe 40,, pumping out fuckin the dirtiest fucking pollution in the air.. Ohhhh helll yea!!! I can’t wait!

Forum List

Back