Nervous Republicans see Trump sinking, and taking Senate with him

she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that.
Since she is "new" to your radar, did you know that she made a public statement in October '16 that she would not vote for Trump?

Guessing that he had "learned his lesson" has got to be the dumbest thing the woman ever said. She's incapable of understanding that sewer rat's mind; SHE would have learned her lesson, if she ever did something like that--which she wouldn't.

But that is not why she voted against removing him from office. She took the time to explain, if you remember, that she did not feel his actions were severe enough a crime to end his presidency, even though his actions were clearly wrong.

It is clear from the July 25, 2019, phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky that the investigation into the Bidens’ activities requested by President Trump was improper and demonstrated very poor judgment.

There is conflicting evidence in the record about the President’s motivation for this improper request. The House Managers stated repeatedly that President Trump’s actions were motivated “solely” for his own political gain in the 2020 campaign, yet the President’s attorneys argued that the President had sound public policy motivations, including a concern about widespread corruption in Ukraine. ,Regardless it was wrong for President Trump to mention former Vice President Biden on that phone call, and it was wrong for him to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival...

In the trial of President Clinton, I argued that in order to convict, “we must conclude from the evidence presented to us with no room for doubt that our Constitution will be injured and our democracy suffer should the President remain in office one moment more.” The House Managers adopted a similar threshold when they argued that President Trump’s conduct is so dangerous that he “must not remain in power one moment longer.” The point is, impeachment of a president should be reserved for conduct that poses such a serious threat to our governmental institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal from office. I voted to acquit President Clinton, even though the House Managers proved to my satisfaction that he did commit a crime, because his conduct did not meet that threshold.

I'm providing the link to her FULL comments. She thought about this long and hard, from the Constitutional perspective. I respect that, even though her decision disappointed me.

I still wish you'd think about keeping partisan politics out of Maine's choice.

susan collins was wrong not to have voted to remove him no matter her reasons. & i will continue to contribute to her opponent's campaign. collin's decisions affect me as an american almost as much as my own senators.

just as my senators affect you.

Last edited:
It is not just nervous Republicans, it is also the Trumpies who are frantic and frenetic at Dopey Donald Trump's crash and burn press briefings.

The longer Trump talks the more unbelievable bullshit he comes out with.

Trump's true believers will turn on him in furious anger after he brings the Senate down and Drowns Republican lawmakers in election losses.

How long can Trump keep silent? About 1 microsecond. He will be blithering and ranting again because he is irrational and constantly seeks attention.

Dopey Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise.

By Jonathan MartinThe New York Times
Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump’s erratic handling of the coronavirus outbreak, the worsening economy and a cascade of ominous public and private polling have Republicans increasingly nervous that they are at risk of losing the presidency and the Senate if Trump does not put the country on a radically improved course.

The scale of the GOP’s challenge has crystallized in the last week. With 26 million Americans now having filed for unemployment benefits, Trump’s standing in states that he carried in 2016 looks increasingly wobbly: new surveys show him trailing significantly in battleground states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he is even narrowly behind in must-win Florida.

Democrats raised substantially more money than Republicans did in the first quarter in the most pivotal congressional races, according to recent campaign finance reports. And while Trump is well ahead in money compared with the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, Democratic donors are only beginning to focus on the general election, and several super political action committees plan to spend heavily on behalf of him and the party.

Perhaps most significantly, Trump’s single best advantage as an incumbent — his access to the bully pulpit — has effectively become a platform for self-sabotage.

His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials. ...

Once again, Trump has no path to the White House

“The private data of the two parties is largely mirrored by public surveys. Just last week, three Pennsylvania polls and two Michigan surveys were released showing Trump losing outside the margin of error. And a pair of Florida polls were released that showed Biden enjoying a slim advantage in a state that is all but essential for Republicans to retain the presidency.

To some in the party, this feels all too similar to the last time they held the White House.

In 2006, anger at former president George W. Bush and unease with the Iraq War propelled Democrats to reclaim Congress; two years later they captured the presidency thanks to the same anti-incumbent themes and an unexpected crisis that accelerated their advantage: the economic collapse of 2008. The two elections were effectively a single continuous rejection of Republican rule — as some in the GOP fear 2018 and 2020 could become in a worst-case scenario.” ibid

All that matters is that Trump is voted out of office this November.
chart-2016-10-18.png

It is not just nervous Republicans, it is also the Trumpies who are frantic and frenetic at Dopey Donald Trump's crash and burn press briefings.

Trump's true believers will turn on him in furious anger after he brings the Senate down and Drowns Republican lawmakers in election losses.

How long can Trump keep silent? About 1 microsecond. He will be blithering and ranting again because he is irrational and constantly seeks attention.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump’s erratic handling of the coronavirus outbreak, the worsening economy and a cascade of ominous public and private polling have Republicans increasingly nervous that they are at risk of losing the presidency and the Senate if Trump does not put the country on a radically improved course.

The scale of the GOP’s challenge has crystallized in the last week. With 26 million Americans now having filed for unemployment benefits, Trump’s standing in states that he carried in 2016 looks increasingly wobbly: new surveys show him trailing significantly in battleground states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, and he is even narrowly behind in must-win Florida.

Democrats raised substantially more money than Republicans did in the first quarter in the most pivotal congressional races, according to recent campaign finance reports. And while Trump is well ahead in money compared with the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, Democratic donors are only beginning to focus on the general election, and several super political action committees plan to spend heavily on behalf of him and the party.

Perhaps most significantly, Trump’s single best advantage as an incumbent — his access to the bully pulpit — has effectively become a platform for self-sabotage.

His daily news briefings on the coronavirus outbreak are inflicting grave damage on his political standing, Republicans believe, and his recent remarks about combating the virus with sunlight and disinfectant were a breaking point for a number of senior party officials. ...
“The private data of the two parties is largely mirrored by public surveys. Just last week, three Pennsylvania polls and two Michigan surveys were released showing Trump losing outside the margin of error. And a pair of Florida polls were released that showed Biden enjoying a slim advantage in a state that is all but essential for Republicans to retain the presidency.

To some in the party, this feels all too similar to the last time they held the White House.

In 2006, anger at former president George W. Bush and unease with the Iraq War propelled Democrats to reclaim Congress; two years later they captured the presidency thanks to the same anti-incumbent themes and an unexpected crisis that accelerated their advantage: the economic collapse of 2008. The two elections were effectively a single continuous rejection of Republican rule — as some in the GOP fear 2018 and 2020 could become in a worst-case scenario.” ibid

All that matters is that Trump is voted out of office this November.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

This. Before the pandemic broke out in late January, Trump's chances of re-election were 50/50. He was going to have the same electoral issues in 2020 that he had in 2016. Swinging enough of the independent voters into his column to squeak out another electoral victory. There were five Senate seats that were in play (4 Republican, 1 Democrat). Fast forward to today and now all the sudden, there are 6 maybe 7 seats in play. As a note, Trump has now pulled ahead in North Carolina where he was behind 3 months ago.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?
Doug Jones is toast in AL (GOP +1)

KY - amy mcgrath is kicking turtleboy's ass.

ms lindsey is having a tough time in SC as well. both (D) candidates are outpacing their opponents in donorship. i have donated & will continue to donate to them as well as the (D) candidates in maine & AZ.

Fascinating that ignorant fools think so little of American voters.
America doesn’t hate national sovereignty, they don’t vote for open borders, free shit for wetbacks, hate whitey and all American virtues, they don’t vote to normalize and glamorize chicks with dicks...They don’t vote for almost dead, barely coherent twisted pieces of shit. You filthy fucks are so fucked...AGAIN! Hahahaha

The fact is that most voters' beliefs are closer to Democrats than far right wing Republicans. They support clean air and water. They support immigration. They support DACA. They recognize that healthcare in this country needs to be reformed. Republicans hate everyone except white males. They believe women have no say with their bodies.

You and Trump are the pieces of shit. You are going to be fucked.

she voted against tossing donny out AND tried to pedal how 'he learned his lesson' as if he is capable of that.
Since she is "new" to your radar, did you know that she made a public statement in October '16 that she would not vote for Trump?

Guessing that he had "learned his lesson" has got to be the dumbest thing the woman ever said. She's incapable of understanding that sewer rat's mind; SHE would have learned her lesson, if she ever did something like that--which she wouldn't.

But that is not why she voted against removing him from office. She took the time to explain, if you remember, that she did not feel his actions were severe enough a crime to end his presidency, even though his actions were clearly wrong.

It is clear from the July 25, 2019, phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky that the investigation into the Bidens’ activities requested by President Trump was improper and demonstrated very poor judgment.

There is conflicting evidence in the record about the President’s motivation for this improper request. The House Managers stated repeatedly that President Trump’s actions were motivated “solely” for his own political gain in the 2020 campaign, yet the President’s attorneys argued that the President had sound public policy motivations, including a concern about widespread corruption in Ukraine. ,Regardless it was wrong for President Trump to mention former Vice President Biden on that phone call, and it was wrong for him to ask a foreign country to investigate a political rival...

In the trial of President Clinton, I argued that in order to convict, “we must conclude from the evidence presented to us with no room for doubt that our Constitution will be injured and our democracy suffer should the President remain in office one moment more.” The House Managers adopted a similar threshold when they argued that President Trump’s conduct is so dangerous that he “must not remain in power one moment longer.” The point is, impeachment of a president should be reserved for conduct that poses such a serious threat to our governmental institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal from office. I voted to acquit President Clinton, even though the House Managers proved to my satisfaction that he did commit a crime, because his conduct did not meet that threshold.

I'm providing the link to her FULL comments. She thought about this long and hard, from the Constitutional perspective. I respect that, even though her decision disappointed me.

susan collins was wrong not to have voted to remove him no matter her reasons. & i will continue to contribute to her opponent's campaign. collin's decisions affect me as an american almost as much as my own senators.

Contribute monies that you did not earn. Outstanding.

i know right? & that chaps yer ass.

FANTASTIC!

i know right? & that chaps yer ass.

FANTASTIC!
It is the American way. You may as well burn it. Same effectiveness.

I don't live in Maine. I haven't given her opponent a penny. It's up to the people of Maine to decide.

If I lived in Maine I wouldn't note for her.

Way too many times she has said one thing then voted the exact opposite. She is not as moderate as she presents herself as being.

A moderate doesn't vote 93.3% of the time for trump which is what she has done since trump has been elected. She voted with the bush boy at a higher rate.

View attachment 328343

She claims to be pro choice but has voted to confirm at least 32 anti choice trump judges.

She is the second least liked republican in the senate, after moscow mitch mcconnell.
I thank you, Dana, for keeping out of it. I appreciate that. Yeah, she's a Republican. Doesn't surprise me she votes like one.

Well, I tried.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

A NYTs opinion piece by alt-left nutbag Maggie Haberman?

You will let anyone tell you what to think, huh? :iyfyus.jpg:

So which senate seats will the democrats flip? Maybe the dems get CO, but lose AL, so the GOP has the senate again.
ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?
If you want a poor state, vote republican.
Poorest states have Republican legislatures, and richest have Democratic ones

"97 percent of the 100 poorest counties in America are in red states."

But, but but....Blue states have the widest income inequality gaps....It’s feast or famine in shithole blue states...The lands of kings and peasants are packed with filthy foreigners, wetbacks, drug addicts, weirdos, degenerates, faggots, chicks with dicks.
Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Hollyweird and SillyCon Valley financially pillar the disgusting shithole....the elites are killing it while most live in squalor...The odd thing is; the filth living like thirdworld subhuman pieces of shit will often take to message boards and start threads like this one...they like to pretend they are part of the elite class since they share the same soil....Pay attention though, the author of this thread will soon start another about how terrible income inequality is...haha...you weird motherfuckers
Recent studies by the Economic Innovation Group and the Urban Institute have shown what states and cities are in most economic distress and in what cities the inequality between neighborhoods are the greatest.

The city with the highest inequality rate is Dallas, Texas, which has not voted for a Democratic candidate for president since 1976, when it voted in favor of Jimmy Carter.

According to the Post, these are the top 10 cities with a population above 400,000 that have the biggest economic disparity (in no particular order, except for Dallas): Dallas, Austin, Fresno, Phoenix, Omaha, Kansas City, Fort Worth, Memphis, Indianapolis and Louisville.

What is your data source?

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

The Dems run the table and take the Senate. And I'm giving the Republican party Doug Jones's seat back. They only reason he won was because his name wasn't Roy Moore.

the senate only had a couple seats up for bid in 2018 - tough ones to try to take, so the (D) party used most of their cash towards the house.

this time some 20+ senate seats are up & they only need what? 4? to take the senate.

i really don't think the house will flip back & donny getting a 2nd term. if he did get in again, but has a (D) controlled congress?

lol....
Every shit hole in America is run by democrats the only bright spot in this country inn across the world I conservative values.. what fucking retard would vote for a Democrat ?

But, but but....Blue states have the widest income inequality gaps....It’s feast or famine in shithole blue states...The lands of kings and peasants are packed with filthy foreigners, wetbacks, drug addicts, weirdos, degenerates, faggots, chicks with dicks.
Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Hollyweird and SillyCon Valley financially pillar the disgusting shithole....the elites are killing it while most live in squalor...The odd thing is; the filth living like thirdworld subhuman pieces of shit will often take to message boards and start threads like this one...they like to pretend they are part of the elite class since they share the same soil....Pay attention though, the author of this thread will soon start another about how terrible income inequality is...haha...you weird motherfuckers
Recent studies by the Economic Innovation Group and the Urban Institute have shown what states and cities are in most economic distress and in what cities the inequality between neighborhoods are the greatest.

The city with the highest inequality rate is Dallas, Texas, which has not voted for a Democratic candidate for president since 1976, when it voted in favor of Jimmy Carter.

According to the Post, these are the top 10 cities with a population above 400,000 that have the biggest economic disparity (in no particular order, except for Dallas): Dallas, Austin, Fresno, Phoenix, Omaha, Kansas City, Fort Worth, Memphis, Indianapolis and Louisville.

What is your data source?
I live in a city run by democrats my cities businesses used to be owned primarily by Bostonians now almost 100% of the businesses open in the past 30 years have been people from outside the city.. Democrats have destroyed every urban city in America

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

You have to steal massive resources from people in red counties in blue states to support the urban areas in the sane states. There is poverty in red states. But there are many blue counties and urban areas in red states also. Anyway in a depression, a real muth ph ukn depression, lets see who survives. Blue cities or red rural areas. This time it is not the 1930's.

Maggie Haberman
Sat., April 25, 2020

*yawn* Slow day in DC? :5_1_12024:

Looks like this is the final republican defense against a liberal agenda. Fuck things up so bad that the democrats have to use all their political capital just to stave off economic collapse.

It worked the last time they did it.

Then they complained bitterly for 8 years that Obama wasn't fixing it fast enough, while they opposed everything he did.

ME Sue Collins?
CO Cory Gardner?
AZ Martha McSally?
NC Thom Tillis?

lol....

You have to steal massive resources from people in red counties in blue states to support the urban areas in the sane states. There is poverty in red states. But there are many blue counties and urban areas in red states also. Anyway in a depression, a real muth ph ukn depression, lets see who survives. Blue cities or red rural areas. This time it is not the 1930's.

Bullshit. You've been stealing from the urban workers for generations. Cutting services, education, health care. Urban people are dying in higher numbers because 40 years of cuts to social programs.

Your for profit medical system is good at treating disease and dismal at preventing it. High costs keep people from getting treatment until the disease is too advanced to be economically treated. Besides, preventative medicine cuts a doctors billings. He makes more money off one cancer patient than he does in early detection on 10 patients.

Cutting services, education, health care. Urban people are dying in higher numbers because 40 years of cuts to social programs.
Are you out of your mind!? Cutting what? The worst public education system in America is in Baltimore and we pay close to $17,000 per pupil! That’s like the highest in America.. I’ve got health clinics in my neighborhood that I can’t get into I would be behind people that can’t speak English for fucking 10 years on a waiting list.. guess who’s paying for the fucking clinic you stupid itch.. get the fuck out of here with your fake fucking news you stupid fucking sandwich making fucking ^^^{^%]

Cutting services, education, health care. Urban people are dying in higher numbers because 40 years of cuts to social programs.
Are you out of your mind!? Cutting what? The worst public education system in America is in Baltimore and we pay close to $17,000 per pupil! That’s like the highest in America.. I’ve got health clinics in my neighborhood that I can’t get into I would be behind people that can’t speak English for fucking 10 years on a waiting list.. guess who’s paying for the fucking clinic you stupid itch.. get the fuck out of here with your fake fucking news you stupid fucking sandwich making fucking ^^^{^%]

It doesn't fucking matter how much money you spend. It matters HOW you spend it. What do they spend $17,000 per student ON? It sure as hell isn't the classrooms, the materials or the students. So who is getting the money? US Education rankings have the USA as 20th in the world, despite spending the most money.

You spend twice as much money on health care as any other nation in the world. #37 with a bullet on the top 100 health care systems in the world. Highest rate of disease and death in the covid19 pandemic. Highest rate of obesity, highest rates of heart disease, diabetes, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

You've put all of your faith in the free market systems and they're screwing you over. Lowest quality health care and education in the first world.

Forum List

Back