NBC gets report on Russia before Trump

Big deal. Trump talked about wikileaks releases before they were made public all the time.
So Trump knows someone who knows someone involved with Wikileaks?

Involved with the Russian supplied wikileaks.
Prove it.

Don't have to. Every security agency we have already proved Russia supplied wikileaks.

Wrong Establishment hack. I think that was Woolsey. .

Yes, I meant to say Woolsey -- former CIA director who was on Trump's transition team (and has now left)...[/QUOTE]
dude that's a yuge oops.

Big deal. Trump talked about wikileaks releases before they were made public all the time.
So Trump knows someone who knows someone involved with Wikileaks?

Involved with the Russian supplied wikileaks.
Prove it.

Don't have to. Every security agency we have already proved Russia supplied wikileaks.
from what? no one looked at a server. ain't that fking funny?
giphy.gif

A senior U.S. intelligence official with direct knowledge confirmed to NBC News that the report on Russian hacking delivered to President Obama Thursday says that U.S. intelligence picked up senior Russian officials celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The staffer, who has been briefed on the classified report, said that anyone who sees the evidence would be convinced.
so the staffer saw the classified report? I thought you said they didn't get it. So how can the dude make that statement?

Here's the thing. The NBC story is several paragraphs long. The tards just don't have that kind of attention span. Their comprehension skills are near zero beyond ten words.

A Trump tweet on the other hand...

They wrote several paragraphs about a report they didn't see? Does that strike you as odd?

Here's the thing. The NBC story is several paragraphs long. The tards just don't have that kind of attention span. Their comprehension skills are near zero beyond ten words.

A Trump tweet on the other hand...

They wrote several paragraphs about a report they didn't see? Does that strike you as odd?

It should strike them as Fake News Bullshite. But they're Democrat dummies, so they're all-in. Go figure?

It's weird. Trump lies. The rubes know he lies. And yet they continue to bleev everything he says when he says it!

What the fuck is that?

It's willful stupidity is what that is.
I've called it "determined ignorance" for years. They believe what they believe. Trump promised the road to "Easy Street". These days, you need education, training and skills. They won't do the work. The days of good paying jobs with benefits and no skills or education needed is over. Their wish and hope is so great, they will overlook anything. They haven't yet realized they've been scammed and until they brutally slapped in the face with that by that odious man, they will continue so support him.

There is a movie called "A Face in the Crowd". Many people call it the movie that predicted Trump. Here is the scene where Lonesome Rhodes is finally exposed for what he is:

Forum List

Back