NBC gets report on Russia before Trump

The officials who prepared the report said the attacks were meant to be payback for the Obama administration's downplaying Russian President Vladimir Putin's authority
:lol:

and this surprises you - why?

colluding with the enemy - same as it ever was...

Under obama we've been hacked by the,
Koreans
Iranaians
Chinese
Dems hacked bernie sanders and merkel

...and now it's an issue???

Fortunately we on the right will form our own opinions and won't listen to the tards on the news and in establishment government.

It also proves that NBC is just an arm of the DNC. Whoever leaked that is in violation of federal law. Trump should have Sessions identify them and prosecute.

It surprises you!?!

President Obama and his people will do everything to sell the Russian Hacking theory so it will tarnish President Trump next four years...

I believe Wikileaks more than the News Agencies that are puppets for our government and other governments around the world!

The heads of the Intel Community leak information to the press and go to MSNBC but illegally refuse to comply with a Congressional Subpoena and briefs the press before the incoming-President.

'Perception is reality' and the perception of many people is that the CIA / Intel Community is playing politics.

(Doesn't mean it's true....)

It seems the CIA / Intel community is attempting to sway / manipulate public opinion / get the public on their side BEFORE it briefs Trump. It sort of reminds me how Obama took his Un-Constitutional Iran Treaty to the UN for ratification before allowing Congress to see it....

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't fire the entire intelligence agencies. :biggrin:

This is actual espionage, and should be dealt with as such. Time to hold the shit of the earth accountable and do what is required. A military tribunal and execution are the applicable rules. I am sure there will be an immediate investigation by the BOPLENTY administration. HELL NO I DON"T BELIEVE A DAMN thing from ANY agency at the pile of shits disposal. BECAUSE HE NEVER SPEAKS ANY WORD THAT IS NOT A LIE. He can't even pray without lying to GOD.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't fire the entire intelligence agencies."
- depotoo

I would. As the FBI investigations and the leaks about them showed - according to the media the 'grunts in the trenches' were pissed about politics and political pressure tying their hands, preventing them from doing their job, and causing their boss to make comments and decisions they did not agree with.

Comey had an outstanding reputation for not giving a political shite, not bowing to pressure, and for doing his job in a non-partisan fashion. That reputation has been tainted on/for both sides of the political spectrum. I think if you get rid of the partisan / political heads and the leakers (if not the same people) it would go a long way towards fixing this.

I think if Trump talks to the Agencies once he is in office and tells them he wants the TRUTH, not the Liberal or Conservative 'truth' no matter what it would go along way as well. (Fat chance of that happening, though, I fear - who knows.)

Forum List

Back