The anti-free speech left

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
It's sad that the bastions of anti-free speech hate are schools.

- The faculty and students of "liberal" universities melt down when anyone not hard left is going to speak at commencement or anything else and they shout down anyone who disagrees with them on campus. And administrators are supporting them.

- As any parent of non-liberal teenagers knows, our children are berated into silence on their views while they are endlessly subjected to leftist ideology ... from the teachers. Teachers routinely punish our kids with poor grades for even suggesting non-liberal ideas in their work.

- You can be pro-Muslim or other religions and speak to it, but if you're Christian or Jewish then STFU about your views, no one wants to hear it. By no one I mean the leftists.

Wasn't education where we were supposed to be able to express and explore all thought? So where are you, leftists? Why are you not only not being outraged at the limit of speech, but you cheer it on? Don't tell me you lied? Really, don't, you don't have to.

And why am I paying for this? It's no wonder the left grow up to throttle free speech, it's what you teach your children. And you wonder why Trump won ...

There have NEVER been more freedom hating imbeciles in this country, a product of the education system.

So, we see "Waaaaaa! Leftists hate free speech!" is today's whiny delusional talking point, being there are so many threads here on it now. The righties certainly are a reliable bunch of parrots.

What's the next one? Righties, you all better run and check. You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat the latest dumb cult talking points. That would be so humiliating.

- The faculty and students of "liberal" universities melt down when anyone not hard left is going to speak at commencement or anything else and they shout down anyone who disagrees with them on campus. And administrators are supporting them.

- As any parent of non-liberal teenagers knows, our children are berated into silence on their views while they are endlessly subjected to leftist ideology ... from the teachers. Teachers routinely punish our kids with poor grades for even suggesting non-liberal ideas in their work.

- You can be pro-Muslim or other religions and speak to it, but if you're Christian or Jewish then STFU about your views, no one wants to hear it. By no one I mean the leftists.

Wasn't education where we were supposed to be able to express and explore all thought? So where are you, leftists? Why are you not only not being outraged at the limit of speech, but you cheer it on? Don't tell me you lied? Really, don't, you don't have to.

And why am I paying for this? It's no wonder the left grow up to throttle free speech, it's what you teach your children. And you wonder why Trump won ...
It's been a while since I went to college but I don't remember anything being off limits. Hell, I remember one gathering during the Iran hostage crisis where one guy got up and defended the actions of the Iranians (the vast majority were on the other side).

Where is this locked down school of which you speak?

So, we see "Waaaaaa! Leftists hate free speech!" is today's whiny delusional talking point, being there are so many threads here on it now. The righties certainly are a reliable bunch of parrots.

What's the next one? Righties, you all better run and check. You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat the latest dumb cult talking points. That would be so humiliating.
About 446,000 results (0.29 seconds)
Search Results
Speech by conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos shut down by ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../speech-by-conservative-speaker-milo-yiannopoulos...
May 25, 2016 - I think universities shouldn't do that, but instead assure the safety of ... by conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos shut down by protesters at ...
Campus Protesters Try to Silence Conservative Ben Shapiro
dailysignal.com/.../campus-protesters-try-to-silence-conservative-speaker-demand-coll...
Feb 26, 2016 - Campus Protesters Try to Silence Conservative Speaker, Demand College ... Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro talks about diversity ...
Uproar After DePaul University Bans Conservative Speaker | Chicago ...
chicagotonight.wttw.com/.../uproar-after-depaul-university-bans-conservative-speaker
Aug 3, 2016 - Uproar After DePaul University Bans Conservative Speaker ... move comes after protesters disrupted an event in May featuring conservative ...
Colleges Across the Country Disinvite Commencement Speakers - FIRE
Nationwide: Colleges Across the Country Disinvite Commencement Speakers - FIRE
This year's commencement controversies included professors at Rutgers University joining together to demand that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice ...
Conservative pundit Ben Shapiro lectures to turbulent crowd on safe ...
https://badgerherald.com/.../conservative-pundit-ben-shapiro-lectures-to-turbulent-cro...
Nov 17, 2016 - Conservative public speaker Ben Shapiro, editor-in-chief for DailyWire.com ... Protesters met atop Bascom Hill an hour before Shapiro's speech to .... “The biggest problem was because the university police were not able to ...
Public university cancels conservative speaker after liberal students ...
www.thecollegefix.com/post/26350/
Feb 23, 2016 - ... speech on campus by conservative firebrand Ben Shapiro after liberal students objected to his appearance and organized a counter-protest ...
'Campus fascists take over': University cancels conservative speaker
www.wnd.com/.../campus-fascists-take-over-university-cancels-conservative-speaker/
Feb 23, 2016 - University cancels conservative speaker ... pay security fees based on the potential reaction of students who are planning a counter-protest and ...
Public College Bans Conservative Speaker Shapiro After Liberals ...
www.foxbusiness.com/.../public-college-bans-conservative-speaker-shapiro-after-liberals...
Feb 23, 2016 - Conservatives and Liberals square off on college campuses. ... Public College Bans Conservative Speaker Shapiro After Liberals Protest ... California State University Los Angeles President William Covino abruptly canceled ...
DePaul University Bans Conservative Speaker Ben Shapiro | The ...
dailycaller.com/2016/08/.../depaul-university-bans-conservative-speaker-ben-shapiro/
Aug 1, 2016 - DePaul University BANS Conservative Speaker Ben Shapiro ... Like Yiannopoulos, Shapiro has frequently met with protest in his months-long ...
Rutger Students Melt Down After Listening to a Conservative Speaker ...
https://pjmedia.com/.../rutger-students-meltdown-after-listening-to-a-conservative-spe...
Feb 19, 2016 - ... Melt Down After Listening to a Conservative Speaker on Campus ... However, as far as we know, none of the protesting students were ...
Searches related to university protests conservative speaker
disinvited speakers

conservative speakers shouted down on college campuses

controversial speakers on college campuses

milo yiannopoulos depaul university

edward ward depaul

conservative speakers on college campuses

depaul university protest

ben shapiro college tour

Nothing on what I said other than your Hillary loving butt hurt. You're a contentless slut, go earn a living on your back. I sure the fuck hope you're hot or you're going to starve. I guess your daily slutting for government handouts says you are indeed not hot

Please give me ONE example of right wing being for free speech they don't agree with ?

They want football players fired for not standing for the anthem!

It's been a while since I went to college but I don't remember anything being off limits. Hell, I remember one gathering during the Iran hostage crisis where one guy got up and defended the actions of the Iranians (the vast majority were on the other side).

Do you read? Seriously? If you want more information that's one thing. But to say you've never heard of this and have no idea what I'm talking about, I can't take you seriously. Obviously every time it flies right by you because all you want to hear is the left

Figures you can't actually respond to the accusation, so you have to make light of it and whine about "fuh fuh fuh, righties, fuh fuh fuh."

You are a fucking joke.

Please give me ONE example of right wing being for free speech they don't agree with ?

They want football players fired for not standing for the anthem!

So just to be clear, you think at your place of employment you have free speech? Why don't you test that out?

That was funny, as if you have a job ...

I like the logic. Colin has free speech, we don't, we cannot criticize him. You're an imbecile, wheelchair boy. Give me a nice rendition of ... Timmy!

duck-cover.jpg

So if you rightwingers are winning as much as you seem to believe, what are you crying about?

Do you read? Seriously? If you want more information that's one thing. But to say you've never heard of this and have no idea what I'm talking about, I can't take you seriously. Obviously every time it flies right by you because all you want to hear is the left
I want you to tell me your specific experience with what you're talking about. Of course we've all heard the extreme bullshit spouted by right wing sources like Fox News. Where do your kids get berated for having conservative views?

So if you rightwingers are winning as much as you seem to believe, what are you crying about?

Just because we won one really big battle does not mean the war is over by any stretch of the imagination.

We have only just begun to take back this country from the ravages of leftist insanity.

I want you to tell me your specific experience with what you're talking about. Of course we've all heard the extreme bullshit spouted by right wing sources like Fox News. Where do your kids get berated for having conservative views?

You're a joke. I'd love to discuss, but only with someone with intellectual integrity. That you have no idea what I'm talking about makes me take you totally not seriously

Just because we won one really big battle does not mean the war is over by any stretch of the imagination.

We have only just begun to take back this country from the ravages of leftist insanity.

I just hope at some point you rediscover fiscal conservatism and free trade. You aren't winning this without fiscal conservatives

Forum List

Back