My nephew died like a dog.

another dishonest post, it was about what you "did say/post" that was unconvincing...nice try

You forgot to mention whose fault you feel it was/is

really? I'm the one that needs to mind their own business?
Yes, from now on I'll mind my own business and just remind folks like yourself whose fault it was/is for losing a loved one...
...interesting way of staying out of someones business.

You have zero logic in your post.

My friend died of cancer. It was honestly God's fault because he was born with a birth defect that required immediate surgery to save his life. In a small town in WV, the medical knowledge probably was substandard.. Guess where the cancer originated?

Why are you commenting on my post instead of responding to the OP? That would be minding your own business if you did! I am sorry that I am not gay since you seem to love me. I also draw the line at monsters.

The OP even said his nephew died like a dog. Did you miss that?

Many police and fire department/emergency medical services will not stock NARCAN as it it enables drug abusers. If you overdose, and die, it is your own damn fault!

It's like if you break into a house and get killed by the owner, that's your own damn fault and the police won't have to deal with you.

That's the common sense approach. In cities that ENABLE massive amounts of opiod abuse -- the "common sense" left the zip code decades ago.. It's the last SANE act of humanity for those committed dopes to MAKE NARCAN available to ameliorate THEIR GUILT...

You have zero logic in your post.
Think of it as the opposite of a smart bombd searching for a target

My friend died of cancer. It was honestly God's fault because he was born with a birth defect that required immediate surgery to save his life. In a small town in WV, the medical knowledge probably was substandard..
So was it god? or substandard medicine? and compared to god what isn't substandard?

Guess where the cancer originated?
West Virginia
Why are you commenting on my post instead of responding to the OP?
I did both, one for its dishonesty and one for its honesty...notice the honest post has no problem with this
That would be minding your own business if you did!
I'm not sure you quite understand what that means or how to apply it properly

I am sorry that I am not gay since you seem to love me. I also draw the line at monsters.
how odd
The OP even said his nephew died like a dog. Did you miss that?
Of course I didn't miss it, nor that it was because of fentanyl.

I get a kick out of people who think drugs should be legal. They don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Just mimicking something that sounds good.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is tragic and unnecessary.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.
Condolences

But you have to also relaize that he bought those pills illegally and that's why he didn;t know there was fentanyl in them.

I get a kick out of people who think drugs should be legal. They don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Just mimicking something that sounds good.
If they were legal it would be easier to get drugs that aren't laced with fentanyl

Wow, really sorry to hear of your lose Ray, that is terrible, and I hope in the wake of this tragedy that you and others keep pointing and looking for who to point fingers at who are allowing all of his fentanyl to be illegally brought into this country.
Nobody is "allowing" fentanyl to be brought into this country. It's called smuggling. The sheer volume of drugs smuggled here make it nearly impossible to stop all of it. The moral of the story is to educate people to stay away from street drugs. Period.

And before you attack me, don't. I know what I'm talking about because I've been there. We lost our 29 year old Daughter to drug use two years ago when she ingested pills bought over the internet & shipped here probably from China. The substances discovered ater toxicology testing are illegal in this Country. They were given to her by some lowlife scumbag, a drug user himself. And we can't prove what the bastard did. He still walks the streets. Nice, huh?

I would not wish my own enemy to walk in my shoes.

Ray, my condolences.

I almost died like a dog once.
I was very poor and distressed.
Forced to eat canned dog food to survive (when it was cheap)

I was laying on the couch, trying to lick my balls, and fell of breaking my neck.

Nobody is "allowing" fentanyl to be brought into this country. It's called smuggling. The sheer volume of drugs smuggled here make it nearly impossible to stop all of it. The moral of the story is to educate people to stay away from street drugs. Period.

And before you attack me, don't. I know what I'm talking about because I've been there. We lost our 29 year old Daughter to drug use two years ago when she ingested pills bought over the internet & shipped here probably from China. The substances discovered ater toxicology testing are illegal in this Country. They were given to her by some lowlife scumbag, a drug user himself. And we can't prove what the bastard did. He still walks the streets. Nice, huh?

I would not wish my own enemy to walk in my shoes.

Ray, my condolences.
Oh God, I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Last week a young woman in college was killed, she took half of 1 pill at a party and BAM gone. Our southern border should be slammed shut for this reason alone.
Or people should understand that you never take pill that you don’t know the origin of.

Thread summary:

Conservatives don't know what "woke" means, but they know they were instructed to hate it. So they obey. They always obey.

When you ask them for an example of "woke", they either make something up, or they give an example of basic human decency. Which they hate.

The conservative war on wokeness is a war on basic human decency.

Where do you think all that fentanyl laced heroin comes from?
That's hardly an answer.

Drugs have been coming across the southern border in cars,trucks, all sorts of ways for decades. This is no different.

Claiming that they are being shipped in with illegal immigrants is cynical and stupid. That's the LEAST likely way to get drugs into the country

That's hardly an answer.

Drugs have been coming across the southern border in cars,trucks, all sorts of ways for decades. This is no different.

Claiming that they are being shipped in with illegal immigrants is cynical and stupid. That's the LEAST likely way to get drugs into the country

They send 100 people per day across the border loaded with drugs hidden in their vehicles. 10 get caught. That means 90 got through.
Sending truck loads is too risky. The loss would be too much.

They send 100 people per day across the border loaded with drugs hidden in their vehicles.
Illegals don't cross "in vehicles"

And that's simply not how drugs come in.

They are smuggled in by "mules"...a kilo in the wheel well is half a million doses

Forum List

Back