My nephew died like a dog.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

Sorry to hear about the death.
But I do not see the connection to "wokeness"?
Doing unknown drugs is not woke.
Legislation that prevents drug testing on recreational drugs is what killed him.
And that is the opposite of wokeness.
Fentanyl is not poison.
It is a legitimate drug, both for medical and recreational purposes.
But when you can't have potency tested, the risk of overdose it the fault of government.

And we have states that have legalized hard core drugs...........Same people who want open borders to get it cheap.

The deaths are stacking up.......The Open Border people are a Cancer on this country.

Legalizing "hard core drugs" for recreational purposes prevents deaths, not causes deaths.
The problem with fentanyl is entirely dosage.
It is very easy to get much higher purity than expected, and then deaths are the fault of them not being legally allowed.
If they were legally allowed, then all drugs would be tested and you would know exactly what the purity was.

Who brings in the drugs Humberto?

Everyone.
The CIA used to bring in drugs from Laos, Mexico, Brazil, etc.
Illegals almost never carry in drugs, as they can't carry very much and are too likely to get stopped and searched.
Most drugs are shipped in, inside of cars, furniture, appliances, foods, etc.

Because you Tards say so?
Link?

{,,,
U.S. border officials say they are surprised by the amount of marijuana found inside commercial trucks attempting to enter the United States from Canada as smugglers wage an all-out offensive to move enormous amounts of a hybrid marijuana into the states.
“The increase in total amounts of drug seizures across the northern border was nearly tenfold when it came to particularly the marijuana trade,” Perez told reporters in a recent phone briefing. “Most all of it was in and around that Buffalo area.”

Several miles downriver from Niagara Falls, tractor-trailers packed with high-grade marijuana are regularly being intercepted by customs officers. In October, 10,000 of the 82,000 total pounds of drugs seized between the southwestern and northern borders were found here.

Drug seizures in upstate New York have been on the rise since 2018, when marijuana legalization was implemented in Canada. However, the busts spiked in March, when a nonessential travel ban left mostly 18-wheelers as the primary vehicles going across the border. In the government’s fiscal year that ended in September, 42,000 pounds of drugs were found by customs officers in Buffalo, New York, compared to 4,000 the previous year.
...}

This is just about trucks in one state.
There are over a dozen border states, and another dozen with coastlines.
And I think we can easily say that less than 10% of the pot smuggle in is caught.
But the point is there is no way that illegal immigrants crossing desert on foot, can carry a significant amount of illegal drug cargo.

{,,,
U.S. border officials say they are surprised by the amount of marijuana found inside commercial trucks attempting to enter the United States from Canada as smugglers wage an all-out offensive to move enormous amounts of a hybrid marijuana into the states.
“The increase in total amounts of drug seizures across the northern border was nearly tenfold when it came to particularly the marijuana trade,” Perez told reporters in a recent phone briefing. “Most all of it was in and around that Buffalo area.”

Several miles downriver from Niagara Falls, tractor-trailers packed with high-grade marijuana are regularly being intercepted by customs officers. In October, 10,000 of the 82,000 total pounds of drugs seized between the southwestern and northern borders were found here.

Drug seizures in upstate New York have been on the rise since 2018, when marijuana legalization was implemented in Canada. However, the busts spiked in March, when a nonessential travel ban left mostly 18-wheelers as the primary vehicles going across the border. In the government’s fiscal year that ended in September, 42,000 pounds of drugs were found by customs officers in Buffalo, New York, compared to 4,000 the previous year.
...}

This is just about trucks in one state.
There are over a dozen border states, and another dozen with coastlines.
And I think we can easily say that less than 10% of the pot smuggle in is caught.
But the point is there is no way that illegal immigrants crossing desert on foot, can carry a significant amount of illegal drug cargo.
Yeah I’m sure they dig these elaborate tunnels to smuggle in teddy bears.
EB3022CD-1C42-4500-B8E6-5BAE2E32374C.jpeg

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

The least the woke cities could do would be to invest in enough Narcan to distribute to people involved. Can be held by a partner or friend that is present when there is usage. It's available in many pharmacies without a prescription.

This is a countrywide problem. It's a problem for all people.

The US in general doesn't seem interested in solving this problem, so it'll remain forever.

Sorry about all ^this/that^, you're one of the best posters here, certainly the most honest and the least deserving of something like this...my condolences brother.

Sounds like you're a real piece of shit. Good night and go fuck yourself.

Very sorry for your loss. As I have been posting for years, Fentanyl deaths are not overdoses, they are poisonings.

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle,, Portland and many other cities have decriminalized drugs. Needles are free, open air centers operated by well meaning helpers will supply drugs. During the lock down, city paid couriers would deliver drugs and alcohol. None of these actions lowered drug use. Drug use increased. The number of addicts increased. The number of homeless increased.

There is only one answer. People will have to not use or they will die. They need to understand that this is the only way. Routine shipments of fentanyl and fentanyl laced products that been interdiction are large enough to kill millions. Every day enough fentanyl comes into this country to slaughter a large city. The democrats in government approve.

The only survivors will be those that don't use whether drugs are legal or not.

It is the fault of the Biden administration who don't give a crap how much Fentanyl the smugglers he supports bring in. The media doesn't care, and if they did care, and publicized the problem, Ray9's nephew might have known better.

It's also the fault of anyone who perpetuates and supports the "War on Drugs." Drugs should be legal for adults and available from pharmas who at least know how to make them without killing those who take them.

Yes, the nephew made a mistake, but all of the above contributed to the mistake being fatal.

Ray, I'm very sorry for your loss.

How is it not the parent's fault if he "didn't know better"?

Who will pay for the rehab when these people get addicted? My grandsons stepfather has been through rehab 3 times for illegal drugs. Since is he an electrical lineman, it is a miracle he hasn't killed himself or someone else.

I don't believe for a second your sorry, in fact I know you're not, you just wanted to take advantage of a posters grief and loss and used this tragedy to do so.
You're not fooling anyone.
What could I say to convince you or he that I am sorry for his loss! I lost a dear friend last night around midnight due to cancer. Any loss of a friend or family member make me sorry for their loss.

You, on the other hand, can keep that big nose out of my business.

What could I say to convince you or he that I am sorry for his loss!
another dishonest post, it was about what you "did say/post" that was unconvincing...nice try

I lost a dear friend last night around midnight due to cancer. Any loss of a friend or family member make me sorry for their loss.
You forgot to mention whose fault you feel it was/is

You, on the other hand, can keep that big nose out of my business.
really? I'm the one that needs to mind their own business?
Yes, from now on I'll mind my own business and just remind folks like yourself whose fault it was/is for losing a loved one...
...interesting way of staying out of someones business.

The least the woke cities could do would be to invest in enough Narcan to distribute to people involved. Can be held by a partner or friend that is present when there is usage. It's available in many pharmacies without a prescription.
Many police and fire department/emergency medical services will not stock NARCAN as it it enables drug abusers. If you overdose, and die, it is your own damn fault!

It's like if you break into a house and get killed by the owner, that's your own damn fault and the police won't have to deal with you.

Forum List

Back