Nikki Haley wants a conservative renaissance through election victories

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard before I'd vote for Nikki Haley and I'm very conservative on fiscal issues

I would rather LOSE as an ideologue than win as a PIECE OF SHIT.
LOL! Populists are not POS. But, if you'd rather watch your guys lose all the time and bitch about it....that's probably why your avatar looks like a guy who lost a lot. A half of a loaf is better than nothing....think about it.

I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard before I'd vote for Nikki Haley and I'm very conservative on fiscal issues

We already know you are a faggot with mental issues. You don't need to tell us again.

You think Gabbard will do better dealing with the Squad and the ultra-progressives in her party than any Republican would?

I have some oceanfront property in South Dakota to sell you!

LOL! Populists are not POS. But, if you'd rather watch your guys lose all the time and bitch about it....that's probably why your avatar looks like a guy who lost a lot. A half of a loaf is better than nothing....think about it.
I’ve lost more in my life than you could ever imagine; on so many levels you couldn’t imagine. Be thankful you don’t comprehend what I’m talking about. It can be Soul crushing at times.

However, sometimes it’s better to starve the body when the bread is laced with poison for the Soul.

He's just your basic five-and-dime kookburger. He'd be dangerous if he wasn't a pussy.

She would make a great presidential candidate. I supported her for governor when I lived in South Carolina when she was just a state assemblywoman who had little name recognition.

Hailey is right. If the good or the country matters at all to us in the long run this is the right approach.

Forum List

Back