My nephew died like a dog.

My guess is that this incident will go unreported to protect the tourist dollar. They will just say he died unexpectedly. I can' say anything. It will split the family.

The story I got was that he dropped instantly. His girlfriend had a bench warrant, so she was reluctant to call an ambulance. My other nephew went looking for Narcan. By the time emergency personnel got there he was brain dead. They kept his body alive for two days and finally pulled the plug. These young people have no idea what they are taking.
I'm sorry for your loss. You should grieve in your own way, and make your own decisions about what the loss means, but you should know some of us care and wish you the comfort that anyone would need in that situation.

My guess is that this incident will go unreported to protect the tourist dollar. They will just say he died unexpectedly. I can' say anything. It will split the family.

These things often do split familes.

How is the immediate family holding up?

Just be there for them without judgement, obviously.

The poison is unchecked. It is coming into the community like a flood. How bad must it get?

Addicts do bath salts and sterno and lord knows what else. When my brother died after years of chronic substance abuse, I didn't blame anyone. We cremated him according to his wishes and life went on. "Checking" the supply does nothing to the demand.

I guess when conservatives start supporting unfettered liberal access to free for the patient judgment-free substance abuse and mental health treatment from then on out we will have done as much as we can do as a society. Until then, rinse and repeat what happened with your nephew.

The story I got was that he dropped instantly. His girlfriend had a bench warrant, so she was reluctant to call an ambulance. My other nephew went looking for Narcan. By the time emergency personnel got there he was brain dead. They kept his body alive for two days and finally pulled the plug. These young people have no idea what they are taking.
They should not be taking anything. To do so is a fatal character flaw. It is no different than putting an automatic pistol to your head and playing Russian Roulette. You are going to die!

Sorry to hear that.
The neighbor kid two doors down came home from college while his parents were in Germany.
I was in the garage piddling around when all of a sudden there were a half dozen cop cars and an ambulance parked in the cul de sac.
The pool cleaner was sitting on his truck tailgate so I went to ask him what was going on.
He'd found a body floating in the Hot tub. At that point I knew who it was. He'd overdosed on something and if I had to guess i'd say it was fentanyl or some other opiate.
They need to get a handle on this shit sooner rather than later.

Sorry to hear that.
The neighbor kid two doors down came home from college while his parents were in Germany.
I was in the garage piddling around when all of a sudden there were a half dozen cop cars and an ambulance parked in the cul de sac.
The pool cleaner was sitting on his truck tailgate so I went to ask him what was going on.
He'd found a body floating in the Hot tub. At that point I knew who it was. He'd overdosed on something and if I had to guess i'd say it was fentanyl or some other opiate.
They need to get a handle on this shit sooner rather than later.
The handle you are looking for is for people to stop using drugs. Without a demand, the dealers and the traffickers go broke and stop!

It is the fault of the Biden administration who don't give a crap how much Fentanyl the smugglers he supports bring in. The media doesn't care, and if they did care, and publicized the problem, Ray9's nephew might have known better.

It's also the fault of anyone who perpetuates and supports the "War on Drugs." Drugs should be legal for adults and available from pharmas who at least know how to make them without killing those who take them.

Yes, the nephew made a mistake, but all of the above contributed to the mistake being fatal.

Ray, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

If you get your meds anywhere but a pharmacy, that's the chance you take. Sorry about your nephew, but he was old enough to know better.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.
You have my condolences. Wokeness cannot vuild. Only destroy. Be at peace. I'm so sorry...

Forum List

Back