My nephew died like a dog.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

Sometimes a pet lives for a long time. But things get to the point where age steps in and the poor animal suffers with each passing day. That is when a decision must be made by the loving pet owner to end the suffering. A professional Veterinarian has chemicals that will put the animal to sleep stopping its respiration and heartbeat. I am sorry to say that my nephew just died like a dog. He was 35 years old, and he swallowed a pill laced with Fentanyl. He had no idea the Fentanyl was in the pill, and no one is talking about where the pill came from. He lived in a woke city that passed an ordinance treating criminal drug use like a medical condition and was handing out clean needles to drug users Blah, blah. Blah.

I just came from the wake and was invited to go to my sister-in-law’s house afterwards for a gathering of family members. My wife and I declined because we know what is going to ensue. My brother-in-law has already stated that one of my other nephews bought the Fentanyl. There will be drinking and finger pointing.

I point my finger at the community, the mayor, the city council et al. My nephew is dead-that's final. There is no coming back from dead. They put him in the ground tomorrow. Wokeness is fatal.

That is awful. So sorry. Your nephew and your grieving family is in my thoughts and prayers.

No solace, but perhaps his untimely passing can be used for awareness and may save many other lives.

Sorry, but your nephew took the pill so he and only he is to blame! That's harsh but true. I am sorry for your nephew's death.

Wow, really sorry to hear of your lose Ray, that is terrible, and I hope in the wake of this tragedy that you and others keep pointing and looking for who to point fingers at who are allowing all of his fentanyl to be illegally brought into this country.

Sorry, but your nephew took the pill so he and only he is to blame! That's harsh but true. I am sorry for your nephew's death.
The story I got was that he dropped instantly. His girlfriend had a bench warrant, so she was reluctant to call an ambulance. My other nephew went looking for Narcan. By the time emergency personnel got there he was brain dead. They kept his body alive for two days and finally pulled the plug. These young people have no idea what they are taking.

The story I got was that he dropped instantly. His girlfriend had a bench warrant, so she was reluctant to call an ambulance. My other nephew went looking for Narcan. By the time emergency personnel got there he was brain dead. They kept his body alive for two days and finally pulled the plug. These young people have no idea what they are taking.

I have sons who are 21 and 17. I grew up in Miami in the 1980s.

We had the grown up conversation about drugs, and I tried to explain to them that what happened to your nephew could happen to anyone.

It happened to Tom Petty who took a pill someone gave him.

This is a crisis in America,

Sure but it is no secret that everything could be laced with the stuff these days. Rolling the dice on naloxone getting there on time is a fool's bet too many people are willing to make.

Anyway, grief always plays out with finger pointing at everybody but the deceased. Sorry for your loss, but he is the one ultimately responsible for taking the drugs. Just accept that what is is, and move on with your life.

Too many young people gone. I'm sorry for your loss.

What did he think he was taking? Aspirin?

Sorry but it’s on him

Sure but it is no secret that everything could be laced with the stuff these days. Rolling the dice on naloxone getting there on time is a fool's bet too many people are willing to make.

Anyway, grief always plays out with finger pointing at everybody but the deceased. Sorry for your loss, but he is the one ultimately responsible for taking the drugs. Just accept that what is is, and move on with your life.
The poison is unchecked. It is coming into the community like a flood. How bad must it get?

One of only thousands of Americans illegals have killed. Why aren't we at war with these countries?
Only one of thousands democrats have killed. Why aren't we eliminating them?

I am so sorry

The fentanyl kills so quickly that narcan or similar is useless.

It would take a general uprising with tens of thousands of Americans defying democrats and closing the border on their own. We can expect no help from this government.

Sorry for your loss. If it was labeled "Weed Killer", he wouldn't have touched it. Education is the the solution.

And we have states that have legalized hard core drugs...........Same people who want open borders to get it cheap.

The deaths are stacking up.......The Open Border people are a Cancer on this country.

Forum List

Back