My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Sorry if this question was asked but has she requested the combination of medication that trump has discovered? And is working across the world? And sorry I hope she’s back to normal soon

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are the drugs they put her on from day one.
Awesome! What state is she in if I can ask

Jersey

Thanks again for everyone’s prayers and best wishes! Her CRP levels actually went slightly down, which is great news because yesterday they were slightly up. she’s now on the minimum amount of oxygen they give, which is great considering she was up to seven litters yesterday. They even took her off oxygen completely for a little while. Thanks again for your best wishes!
Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!

Thats a good news Rocko glad to hear your mom is getting better. I’m sure she is very eager to go home.
Just have to ask again. Did they or are they going to prescribe or give her high dose of steroids? Because that is widely used right now as a precaution especially for older folks. By infusion cost around $6,500 but they can prescribe by tablets 20mg x 3 a day cost a lot less.

Any updates ?

Sorry if this question was asked but has she requested the combination of medication that trump has discovered? And is working across the world? And sorry I hope she’s back to normal soon

The woman I know who recovered was given a 12 drug cocktail, mostly the malaria drug everyone is discussing.
I wish democrats would allow this life saving cocktail in there hospitals,, STOP BEING DERANGED.. help people!
Actually I don’t understand what is this all about. Right now I guarantee you 100% Plaquenil + other cocktails is being used on ALL stages of Covid-19 patients all over US.

Thanks again for everyone’s prayers and best wishes! Her CRP levels actually went slightly down, which is great news because yesterday they were slightly up. she’s now on the minimum amount of oxygen they give, which is great considering she was up to seven litters yesterday. They even took her off oxygen completely for a little while. Thanks again for your best wishes!
Any updates ?

Thats a good news Rocko glad to hear your mom is getting better. I’m sure she is very eager to go home.
Just have to ask again. Did they or are they going to prescribe or give her high dose of steroids? Because that is widely used right now as a precaution especially for older folks. By infusion cost around $6,500 but they can prescribe by tablets 20mg x 3 a day cost a lot less.

They said they don’t give patients steroids unless they are ICU patients. My mom is not in the ICU at this point, and hopefully never will be.

Any updates ?

They said they don’t give patients steroids unless they are ICU patients. My mom is not in the ICU at this point, and hopefully never will be.
That is VERY GOOD NEWS.

I'm so happy for you and your Mom bro.

Any updates ?

The woman I know who recovered was given a 12 drug cocktail, mostly the malaria drug everyone is discussing.
I wish democrats would allow this life saving cocktail in there hospitals,, STOP BEING DERANGED.. help people!
Actually I don’t understand what is this all about. Right now I guarantee you 100% Plaquenil + other cocktails is being used on ALL stages of Covid-19 patients all over US.
If you don’t know what we are talking about .. sorry you have a low iq

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions

My neighbor tested positive. Older dude with diabetes. So far so good. He says it was like a really bad flue for a day. He is doing better now. Other then a runny nose it's pretty much done. Prayers for your ma, and you be careful your self out there.

Any updates ?

That is VERY GOOD NEWS.

Thanks, a lot dude! We’re not out of the woods yet though. Yours and everyone else’s best wishes are truly appreciated!

Any updates ?

The blood works comes from Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. Some of those parameters will be out from < normal range>. Ask what you can do to get to back normal, diet, precautions, medications regiment, maintenance. CV-19 is a traitor it can go back.

On the side.
Lungs will be never the same. There is a Oxygen/Pulse meter that you can buy at drug stores or amazon at a very low cost, very small device as shown in this link. You supposed to go by feelings if you have Coronavirus or not. How do you even know if you are in trouble or not? It’s hard to breathe that might be too late.. By this meter if your saturation oxygen levels is 87 or lower like 82 or 70s you better see your doctor ASAP. I pushed this hard VERY HARD even before the pandemic especially for smokers. It can save lives.

Any updates ?

Sorry I know what I’m talking about. Guarantee you 100%.

Any updates ?

Sorry I know what I’m talking about. Guarantee you 100%.
Ummm ok

Any updates ?

The blood works comes from Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. Some of those parameters will be out from < normal range>. Ask what you can do to get to back normal, diet, precautions, medications regiment, maintenance. CV-19 is a traitor it can go back.

On the side.
Lungs will be never the same. There is a Oxygen/Pulse meter that you can buy at drug stores or amazon at a very low cost, very small device as shown in this link. You supposed to go by feelings if you have Coronavirus or not. How do you even know if you are in trouble or not? It’s hard to breathe that might be too late.. By this meter if your saturation oxygen levels is 87 or lower like 82 or 70s you better see your doctor ASAP. I pushed this hard VERY HARD even before the pandemic especially for smokers. It can save lives.

My sister is a physician. She came over Tuesday night and put the oxygen meter on my mom’s finger and took her temp. Her oxygen was 86 and her temp was 102. That’s pretty much when my sister (being a doctor) knew.

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new They blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Did they give her intravenous vitamin C?

Not that I know of
You should demand it.
Using Vitamin C finally
Or start giving her vitamin C yourself. Orally.
Don't be giving that shit orally with the oral antibiotic and pills.
Don't give the idiotic Milk thistle either, it counteracts the liver processing the drug(s) and oral vitamin C can speed the digestive process for drugs that are timed, not just by the manufacturer but also the digestive conditions of the person they are given to.
I don't know about IV-C. That's something a lab tech would need to look at frequently if tried. Like 4x a day. Not likely happenin'

Any updates ?

That is VERY GOOD NEWS.

Thanks, a lot dude! We’re not out of the woods yet though. Yours and everyone else’s best wishes are truly appreciated!
You have a good doc, obviously. Put a lil bug in his ear about "I heard the heart is a good idea to check out too ?". He'll probably respond that the cat scans looked good (if applicable).

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new They blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Did they give her intravenous vitamin C?

Not that I know of
You should demand it.
Using Vitamin C finally
Or start giving her vitamin C yourself. Orally.
Don't be giving that shit orally with the oral antibiotic and pills.
Don't give the idiotic Milk thistle either, it counteracts the liver processing the drug(s) and oral vitamin C can speed the digestive process for drugs that are timed, not just by the manufacturer but also the digestive conditions of the person they are given to.
I don't know about IV-C. That's something a lab tech would need to look at frequently if tried. Like 4x a day. Not likely happenin'
No they do not give IV-C. Her blood results will tell how good/bad, lacking/over are the parameters. Like sugar, calcium, chloride, proteins, bilirubin, albumin, ast, potassium, sodium, creatinine( kidney), hemoglobin, hematocrit, wbc & rbc count etc etc. Will be on the lab works sometimes they give you a copy voluntarily or you can ask.

Forum List

Back