My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions
Coronavirus is the flue....or the Common-cold.

COVID-19 is the new strain.

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Coronavirus is the flue....or the Common-cold.

COVID-19 is the new strain.
yeah, I’ll fix it. She has COVID-19

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry Rocko - I hope she is one of the many that recover uneventfully, (HUGS) to you.

night_son

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You got it, my man. We'll pray for her. Wishing you and her the best and a speedy recovery.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sending healing vibes from Florida's First Coast!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Prayers up for your Mom Rocko. Keep us informed and be careful yourself.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
God bless you and your Mom Rocko....and all that have and are suffering from this invisible enemy...

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm very sorry to hear that Rocko. I hope she gets well soon.

Most reactions - Past 7 days