My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

How is she doing ?

She sounds about the same. She told me she’s not coughing or experiencing chest pains. The only difference is when she goes off the oxygen to go to the bathroom she gets really tired. The hospital is so swamped it’s impossible to get an update from a nurse or doctor. The phone just rings all day.

How is your Mama now, have you communicated with her since the above post?

I talk to her 5 times a day. She’s in good spirits. Thanks for asking. I updated her condition in the post above this one.

Rocko, let us know how they are. Continued prayers.

based on her chest X-ray the doctor thinks she’s in her second week of symptoms. Her temperature is stable. They been giving her 3 to 4 litters of oxygen (usually 4 at night) to stabilize her oxygen levels. The doctor says they’ll continue to monitor her blood work every day. He’s not ready to put her on steroids yet, but said he may consider it depending on her lab results. He also told me he thinks she’ll pull through, but there are no guarantees. I really no updates on anyone else besides my mom. Thanks for asking btw
Thank you for the update. And keep the faith. Continued prayers, Rocko.

Thanks again for everyone’s prayers and best wishes! Her CRP levels actually went slightly down, which is great news because yesterday they were slightly up. she’s now on the minimum amount of oxygen they give, which is great considering she was up to seven litters yesterday. They even took her off oxygen completely for a little while. Thanks again for your best wishes!

Caused by Trump's press conferences and the compliant media there is a lot of hysteria going on. Time for some facts.

On Friday in New York the wind was blowing, and it was cold and rainy, the perfect breeding ground for the common cold. N.Y. had a cold wet winter lasting four months. It's downtown area is dominated by the elderly and the homeless, and public conveyances are the most popular means of transport. The N.Y. area is infested with Covid-19. Is anyone surprised?

Today, there is a total of 9,602 deaths in the U.S. attributed to the coronavirus. 6,170 deaths have occurred in New York (N.Y. metro area extends to New Jersey), Michigan (Detroit metro area), and Louisiana (New Orleans metro area). That means in the other 46 states 3,432 deaths have occurred among the elderly, sick, homeless, and poor. That means a normal death rate. That means the epidemic has been localized and Covid-19 is not pandemic within the United States. Those figures are cumulative total of a three month period.

Are the elderly in nursing homes and hospitals and the homeless, who were already sick before becoming infected by Covid-19, dying of lung disease, pneumonia, heart disease, influenza, etc. or are they dying because of Covid-19?

The evidence points to the former.

UChicago Medicine reports, for those who contract the disease "80% get what feels like a bad cold and recover at home." The publication goes on to report many did not even know they had the virus.

Also, there is this from Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years."

The media reported that a 39-year old health worker died of the coronavirus. Reports now show she did not have the virus. That was not reported in the media. There have countless examples of this fear mongering, and the truth was hidden from the public. Coronavirus test comes back NEGATIVE for New Orleans social worker found dead | Daily Mail Online

At a recent press conference, Dr. Deborah Birx presented a rather startling graph. It showed that New York state and New Jersey, which is connected to the N.Y. city metro area, are anomalies. The rest of the states, all 48 of them, appear to have Covid-19 under control, although Detroit and New Orleans may be the exception. United States Coronavirus: 336,673 Cases and 9,616 Deaths - Worldometer

Dr. Birx also told us that, while the young do get infected, they recover. She said that the mortality rate "increases with age and preexisting medical conditions."

Conclusion: Take away New York City, Detroit, and New Orleans and the media wouldn't have much to talk about.

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new They blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Did they give her intravenous vitamin C?

Not that I know of
You should demand it.
Using Vitamin C finally

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new They blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Did they give her intravenous vitamin C?

Not that I know of
You should demand it.
Using Vitamin C finally
Or start giving her vitamin C yourself. Orally.

Last edited:
Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Sorry if this question was asked but has she requested the combination of medication that trump has discovered? And is working across the world? And sorry I hope she’s back to normal soon

Any updates ?

Because she had a pretty good day yesterday, they’re going to ween her off the oxygen today. I just talked to her and she sounded great. The doctor will be calling us later today with her new blood work numbers. Thanks so much for asking!
Sorry if this question was asked but has she requested the combination of medication that trump has discovered? And is working across the world? And sorry I hope she’s back to normal soon

The woman I know who recovered was given a 12 drug cocktail, mostly the malaria drug everyone is discussing.

Any updates ?

The woman I know who recovered was given a 12 drug cocktail, mostly the malaria drug everyone is discussing.
I wish democrats would allow this life saving cocktail in there hospitals,, STOP BEING DERANGED.. help people!

Any updates ?

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are the drugs they put her on from day one.

Any updates ?

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are the drugs they put her on from day one.
Awesome! What state is she in if I can ask

Any updates ?

I'm so glad to know your mom feels ok now Rocko! :)

Forum List

Back