Zone1 My Library is Woke - How about Yours?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I noticed the sign on the door the other day and I could not "put my finger on" what it was. I knew that it was near Columbus Day, but let it pass. But just now, I was looking in my Email box and saw the notice they sent, and recognized that it is a Woke replacement for Columbus Day.

Screenshot at 2022-10-02 21-28-56.png

My political radar is better focused when I'm on the computer and trolling USMB. I needlessly checked the handy calendar app on my computer :smoke: For some reason I needed to see that the 12th was not on Monday - bing, bang, boom, put it all together. 😏

We is WOKE!

The Espanol is not Wokeism - that is to be expected in San Antonio. The problem is most of the people who visit the library are there for the free WiFi, like me - how are we going to visit the website that we never use? (if you read the fine print on the notice)

Last edited:
I believe they all are to a extent.....I tried giving my local library a very nice collection of Civil War books and they refused them.....The leftist lookin' bitch I talked to made squeaking noises about there not being much interest in the Civil War.

Fuck 'em, their loss, I sold them all on the local FB marketplace in a day and made some damn good coin off them.

I believe they all are to a extent.....I tried giving my local library a very nice collection of Civil War books and they refused them.....The leftist lookin' bitch I talked to made squeaking noises about there not being much interest in the Civil War.

Fuck 'em, their loss, I sold them all on the local FB marketplace in a day and made some damn good coin off them.
Do you know why libraries don't want used books? Maybe you should find out. You seem to think you and your books were needed.

Forum List

Back