Zone1 What is your race?

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
What is your race and how did you come to this conclusion?

I’ll start. I am white. I came to this conclusion because my birth certificate says I am white.

Initially I thought I was white because other people said I was or because I looked in the mirror and observed that I was white. I later realized that my observation not the observation of others can be defined with a legal definition. I was in my 30s before I was finally given an answer by a college professor. Your mother has the legal authority to determine your race by whatever she writes on the birth certificate.

I’ll start. I am white. I came to this conclusion because my birth certificate says I am white.

Initially I thought I was white because other people said I was or because I looked in the mirror and observed that I was white. I later realized that my observation not the observation of others can be defined with a legal definition. I was in my 30s before I was finally given an answer by a college professor. Your mother has the legal authority to determine your race by whatever she writes on the birth certificate.
100 meter freestyle. I was always an excellent swimmer.

I was probably like a 3000 meters kind of racer.

I am Caucasian. I had one of those DNA things done, and I have ancestors all over Europe (including for instance, England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland). Although I share "57 Varieties" with the H.J. Heinz company, all of those varieties are Caucasian (aka, "white").

Race does exist, right alongside gender and ethnicity. If modern anthropologists had "balls" they could document dozens of actual, measurable differences between and among the races, with the caveat that individuals within those races diverge ALMOST infinitely, so that few conclusions can be drawn about INDIVIDUALS based on their respective races.

And for the record, if I believe that all things considered, Caucasians are superior to other races, based on the historical record and observable facts, that may make me a "white supremacist," but it does NOT make me a "racist," an essential element of which is malice or animus toward other races, which I lack.

So how do you like me now?

I am Caucasian. I had one of those DNA things done, and I have ancestors all over Europe (including for instance, England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland). Although I share "57 Varieties" with the H.J. Heinz company, all of those varieties are Caucasian (aka, "white").

Race does exist, right alongside gender and ethnicity. If modern anthropologists had "balls" they could document dozens of actual, measurable differences between and among the races, with the caveat that individuals within those races diverge ALMOST infinitely, so that few conclusions can be drawn about INDIVIDUALS based on their respective races.

And for the record, if I believe that all things considered, Caucasians are superior to other races, based on the historical record and observable facts, that may make me a "white supremacist," but it does NOT make me a "racist," an essential element of which is malice or animus toward other races, which I lack.

So how do you like me now?
Oh boy….wait until Unkotare and those trying their nuts off to live in a globalist fantasy land see your post…they’re going to piss all over the place.

I am member of the human race, I was born one.

let me clarify that... I didn't just make a typo. It's Type O blood

Forum List

Back