There's Only One Terrifying Reason for a Woke Indoctrinated Military and This Is It

I heard the other day we are re-organizing our military due to lack of new recruits. Gee, I wonder why they would have a hard time recruiting people to fight with trannies and queers?
Yeah. We need an Army that kills the enemy. Not make flitty passes at them. SWISH!

Oh come on. Are you really gullible enough to believe that I'd put anyone in reeducation camps? Or that I have to power to do anything resembling that?

View attachment 912846

I'm not gullible. . . you are stoopid, so of course we would believe you think this way. You write crap that dumb, and that blisteringly insane. . . all the time!!!!

How the hell should I know when you are serious?

Actually it's completely constitutional.
8i6nzp.jpg
8i6o2p.jpg

I'm not gullible. . . you are stoopid, so of course we would believe you think this way. You write crap that dumb, and that blisteringly insane. . . all the time!!!!

How the hell should I know when you are serious?

LOL, I'm not the "stoopid" one here kiddo.

Is talking about other races "faults" racist?

The only race that it's not racist to critisize is whites.

Tell me about how evil WEF/Democrat's believe America's history is.

Tell me about white stereotypes WEF/Democrats believe. What do you think the worst thing about white people is?

Democrats = WEF

The worst thing about white people in this country is they keep voting against their own economic interests because Republicans play on their racial fears.

But that's been the history of America, from when non-slave owning whites went out and caught bullets while the slaveowners themselves were exempted from military service.

Anyone who has ever attended a diversity training seminar knows its a pile of crap

But the commissars who teach those things are often not very bright and its easy to play with their minds and disrupt their whole presentation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back