There's Only One Terrifying Reason for a Woke Indoctrinated Military and This Is It

Wow, you are comparing American soldiers to the PLA? Why do you hate America?

I'm sure they won't. They just want their college funds that never happen. If we are having to enlist undocumented aliens, that's because American kids are too fat and too self-absorbed to sign up.

The real problem, of course, is that so far, we've been handling you wingnuts with kids gloves compared to how BLM protestors were handled.
No, I am comparing the new soldiers that your demofascists want to replace the AMERICAN soldiers with.

But you knew that, so you lie.

It's what you do.

Yeah, I definitely find fat tubs of lard, like you, disgusting.
Your fantasy....sorry to disappoint, but I still fit my military uniform from back in the 80s. You probably have to wear a muu muu....or a tent. ;) Couldn't even pass a military physical, could you? :heehee:

No wonder you blend your fat fetish with your hatred of our military.

Your fantasy....sorry to disappoint, but I still fit my military uniform from back in the 80s. You probably have to wear a muu muu....or a tent. ;) Couldn't even pass a military physical, could you? :heehee:

I wish I could still fit in my uniform!

Anyway, what amazes me is that they go into a hysterics about training half the troops would be bored with.

Never have served, have you? And it shows how much you hate our military. I bet you love the Russian and North Korean military tho.
Sure thing, fatso. You keep lying and deflecting.

You're so bad at it that you make my job easy.

The only thing you could have done was be a biological bomb dropped from the bomb bay of an airplane.

No one believes your bullshit.

Admitting your faults is racist? Really?

Here's the better question, why don't you want to have an honest discussion about American history?
Is talking about other races "faults" racist?

The only race that it's not racist to critisize is whites.

Tell me about how evil WEF/Democrat's believe America's history is.

Tell me about white stereotypes WEF/Democrats believe. What do you think the worst thing about white people is?

Democrats = WEF

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.[1]"

iu

Thanks for proving to the forum you hate the Constitution and aren't even an American anymore. . . :rolleyes:
Nobody's arresting you.

And I bet you don't see the irony involved in a tRumpling quoting Orwell.

Nobody's arresting you.

And I bet you don't see the irony involved in a tRumpling quoting Orwell.
What's funny is you morons are DOING ORWELL,
and are too fucking stupid, or dishonest, to recognize it.

Forum List

Back