My dog

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing. And nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Holy Shit, my dog is a democrat!

let me guess if it laid up and lied about who it was doing and where it was doing it...and took lots of pills prescripted to other people after condeming drug users ...it might be a republican, eh?

after consuming a whole wheel of cheese on New Years I was of course constipated. The constipation caused quite a deal of discomfort to my sphinkter and the stool that would not allow itself to be passed would poke out of my asshole causing me to yell at this little turtlehead while sitting on the throne "why don't you do something?" but the answer was always the same - "no"

Holy Dog, my shit is a Republican!

after consuming a whole wheel of cheese on New Years I was of course constipated. The constipation caused quite a deal of discomfort to my sphinkter and the stool that would not allow itself to be passed would poke out of my asshole causing me to yell at this little turtlehead while sitting on the throne "why don't you do something?" but the answer was always the same - "no"

:lol:

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing. And nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Are you Peadophilo's gay lover?

Or just his roommate?

Your dog is Michelle Obama?

It's just a joke people!

Q: How do you know manu's been in your backyard?
A: The garbage is empty and your dog is pregnant.

I've gotten this same e-mail four times in the last three days. This is the second time I've seen it posted on this board. I even seen it written on the bathroom wall at the Petro Truck Stop in Rochelle, IL. I see it everywhere I go... It's not as funny as it was three days ago.

Gas station bathrooms are where Repubicans go for their jokes among other things you do with a wide stance.

scape-dog.jpg
this dog was a Dem too.

Which is more disturbing...that Jay talks to his excrement or that his turds respond?

Which is more disturbing...that Jay talks to his excrement or that his turds respond?

It just confirms what we already knew, Jay talks out of his ass.

I thought this was a thread on the humor forum.... but you're here so it must be the I can't tell a fucking joke if my life depended on it forum.

...and who would want one of those. No One!

Also, notice that the owner expresses no intent to get rid of his pooch because he knows that in return the pooch gives him unfailing loyalty, devotion, and love and generally makes his owner happy. :cool:

If it were not for the taxes democrats pay this country would not function.

If it were not for the democrats who have fought in wars this country would not exsist.

If it were not for the innovations democrats have given this country we would be a third world country.

There are many democrats lying in military graves.

Some of you pretend none of this is true.

Shame on you

Forum List

Back