My dog

:lol:

Wolves, like conservatives look to themselves to care for their weaker members,
Nice try, but no. What they do is push them out to die or be preyed upon.

dogs, like liberals look elsewhere for aide, since they can no longer care for themselves. If dogs lose that outside aide, they die or become violent towards humans.
No, they become fearful of the mistreatment by humans who supposedly took responsibility for their care.

Dogs are descendants of wolves. Lesser creatures that are easy to control and kept on a leash.
As stated above, especially by a callous conservative: The pooch would be tied to a tree in the yard, fed leftovers, afflicted with fleas and kicked whenever it complained (barked).
:lol:
No need to thank me for correcting your spelling.
Any more CONstructive opinion? Make it quick, I'm off to lunch and to feed my Commie canine. :cool:

I recomend the nature channel, or National Geographic.

You don't know squat about wolves, let alone conservatives.

as far as my spilleng? who gives a fuck?

But thansk for pionting our your elitism. It standard at dog shows. :lol:

Ah, there it is. The inevitable charge of "liberal elitism" from the basically educated Conservative mind, revealing their own sense of inadequacy and envy and signifying their utter defeat.

Game, set, match. Any response you now make will only bare more of you intellectual weakness.
:cool:

No need to thank me for correcting your spelling.
Any more CONstructive opinion? Make it quick, I'm off to lunch and to feed my Commie canine. :cool:

Ah, there it is. The inevitable charge of "liberal elitism" from the basically educated Conservative mind, revealing their own sense of inadequacy and envy and signifying their utter defeat.

Game, set, match. Any response you now make will only bare more of you intellectual weakness.

What weakness? You declared yourself the winner of a humor thread. How friggin lame is that?

You went after my spelling errors. oh nose i gots typos!

hhahahah

you're right tho, you win

You can pcik up the title of LAMEY LAME LAME King at the USMB HQ.

Dont forget to polish it.

What weakness? You declared yourself the winner of a humor thread. How friggin lame is that?

You went after my spelling errors. oh nose i gots typos!

hhahahah

you're right tho, you win

You can pcik up the title of LAMEY LAME LAME King at the USMB HQ.

Dont forget to polish it.

That you would try the ever so sophisticated "Na Na Na Boo Boo", spiteful 3rd grade approach is beneath even you. But the again, it's to be expected.

Thanks for showing more of your inadequacy. Please continue. The floor is yours. Try to get up off of it.

Naw, the third grade approach is the "I win! I win! You're STOOPID!" one.

Troller declared himself the winner kinda quick.

Damn thing is;

I didn't know we were competing. :dunno:

Guess he did win, he beat himself off the board.

how's my selling btw? I don't have auto-spell check and don't bother to edit, so I apologise for offending anyone with my semi-pro typing skillz:lol:

Damn thing is;

how's my selling btw? I don't have auto-spell check and don't bother to edit, so I apologise for offending anyone with my semi-pro typing skillz:lol:

You said beat off. heh

Damn thing is;

You said beat off. heh

Purely coincidental I assure you.

Honest :eusa_angel:

Which I never said. Those words were uttered by your CONstricted protege in his infantile attempt at oneupsmanship. Your lack of comprehension merely shows you must sit next to the poor dear in the same 3rd grade class. :cool:

Damn thing is;

You said beat off. heh

Obviously, because from your previous inane postings we know you are not smart enough for even sophomoric red neck attempts at humor.

It's also obvious you're not skilled at gender identity.

You said beat off. heh

Obviously, because from your previous inane postings we know you are not smart enough for even sophomoric red neck attempts at humor.

It's also obvious you're not skilled at gender identity.

You're a chick?

That's funny

I had a HS friend, HIS name was Tanner.
I had a shipmate in the Navy named Tanner, HE was tall and skinny.

maybe in the future when you come across a place where the sex of the poster is listed to the viewing public you won't get your panties in a bunch when people use the proper masculine when sex is not known.

oh wait, the future is now.:lol:

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing. And nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Holy Shit, my dog is a democrat!

Correction.....

Your dog is a successful democrat.

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing. And nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Think about that hole in your life if that democrat wasn’t around.

Here is the second best reason to have a dog.

Attachments

• E6388336-DBEA-4E76-9444-9D89BE269A49.jpeg
    E6388336-DBEA-4E76-9444-9D89BE269A49.jpeg
    959.4 KB · Views: 43

Correction.....

Your dog is a successful democrat.
I miss the days when the democrat was the home owner and the dogs were republicans.

Forum List

Back