My dad died and I can't handle it.

My wife died 12 years ago

I have been sitting in a hotel room for three weeks thinking about suicide, I have a lot of money.

Please some one tell me it will be ok
Why would believe me? We're not the help you need.

800-273-8255

I have been sitting in a hotel room for three weeks thinking about suicide, I have a lot of money.

It will all be ok. Call a family member or a friend to come and see you.

It will all be ok. Call a family member or a friend to come and see you.
I don't have any friends, I don't have any family..

Every one is dead

Every one called me for job offers and I told them to fuck off I quit life..

I am burnt out

I just keep on thinking about my dad, we didn't make it good before he died, he was pissed off at me,

Hang in there. It will be ok if you make it ok. But you have to keep moving.

Force yourself to get out and do one thing today. Get a coffee. Walk in a park. But do something.

You have people who care about you. Stay strong.

I just keep on thinking about my dad, we didn't make it good before he died, he was pissed off at me,

I was always on good terms with my father, but I always thought talking to my parents on the phone was a chore. Every Sunday they'd call, and I'd be happy to speak with them, but I always felt like it was work, like an obligation.

And then last year, he died.

I felt so, so ashamed of myself.

You father may have been pissed off at you, but he loved you. He wouldn't be pissed off at you if he didn't.

I don't know what to do, I am pissed off, I am well educated I am fluent in Spanish, polish and japanese a little german

I know the bible like hell

But this I can't handle

My ears are ringing

You need to stay on this thread and talk to us. Do you have children?
Your feelings are common friend.

We all regret that we could have been a better brother, a better child, a better friend, a better mother, a better neighbor.

Keep talking this out with us.

My Dad passed away last November 10, one day before Armistice Day. My sister got the house and money. Dad was 95 years old.

Hang in there. It will be ok if you make it ok. But you have to keep moving.

Force yourself to get out and do one thing today. Get a coffee. Walk in a park. But do something.

You have people who care about you. Stay strong.
All I do is sleep and have nightmares, I keep a letter my dad sent me in my wallet.

...the people that are dead are in ''peace''--no need to worry about them or experiences with them ....
....we are born alone and die alone

I don't know what to do, I am pissed off, I am well educated I am fluent in Spanish, polish and japanese a little german

I know the bible like hell

But this I can't handle

My ears are ringing
We all have our regrets for the way we think we treated loved ones.

I don't have enough toes or fingers to count the times I have regretted.

Forum List

Back