My dad died and I can't handle it.

My wife died 12 years ago

I have been sitting in a hotel room for three weeks thinking about suicide, I have a lot of money.

Please some one tell me it will be ok
You talked about offing yourself last year around this time. At least you're consistent.

I found my 10 yr old in the bottom of 3 foot of water in front of 8 life guards some yrs ago.

Talk about regrets friend.

The last words of this man saved me.................."It is God's way, his will not ours be done." ..President McKinleys last words after succumbing to an assassination.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry. I once pulled a kid out of the water who was drowning while his mother wasn't paying attention. I hate to hear that.

I have been sitting in a hotel room for three weeks thinking about suicide, I have a lot of money.

If you have money everything will be fine. Just be glad you had a Dad I didn't.

I found my 10 yr old in the bottom of 3 foot of water in front of 8 life guards some yrs ago.

Talk about regrets friend.

The last words of this man saved me.................."It is God's way, his will not ours be done." ..President McKinleys last words after succumbing to an assassination.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry. I once pulled a kid out of the water who was drowning while his mother wasn't paying attention. I hate to hear that.
Thanks. I watched my kid 100% of the time. always swam with him.

But I had to piss. Worst piss of my life. Guess I should have went in the water. Lol

He survived. But it would probably have been better for him not to.

Go adopt a puppy after talking to someone. Having an animal that shows endless love, taking it for walks and caring for it will energize you.
He will be your best friend, and never judge you.

Every one called me for job offers and I told them to fuck off I quit life..

I am burnt out
How old are you?
You said you have a lot of money... so financially you can afford not to work for a while?
If so, take a break from life. Take a road trip. Go see the grand canyon, camp out and do some hiking, maybe hit some beaches and chill out sipping on some fruity drinks.
what are or were your hobbies? You like cars? Go hit some car shows, race tracks, etc. Maybe find yourself a project car to start working on. Build a hotrod. Or maybe buy a beater and take it somewhere and drive it like you stole it, jump it over some curbs, etc.
sign up for some classes at a tech school, learn how to weld. Or become an armorer who is certified to work on guns (if that’s your thing).

I’m very sorry you’re going through this. I imagine it would be tough. But sittingsomewhere feeling down is the worst thing you can do.

I just keep on thinking about my dad, we didn't make it good before he died, he was pissed off at me,
I get it. It’s regrettable.
But do you believe in god, heaven? If you do, then you would believe that your dad knows you love him, miss him, and he is happy. If anything he’d want you to get off your ass and get yourself together. You’re upset over something that is no longer an issue for him, because he knows how you feel.
So get yourself together, and enjoy your life to the best of your abilities.

I've always used this psychological trick with any of lifes curveballs and beanings.........................THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WAYYYYYYY WORSE THAN I DO.

Every one called me for job offers and I told them to fuck off I quit life..

I am burnt out
How old are you?
You said you have a lot of money... so financially you can afford not to work for a while?
If so, take a break from life. Take a road trip. Go see the grand canyon, camp out and do some hiking, maybe hit some beaches and chill out sipping on some fruity drinks.
what are or were your hobbies? You like cars? Go hit some car shows, race tracks, etc. Maybe find yourself a project car to start working on. Build a hotrod. Or maybe buy a beater and take it somewhere and drive it like you stole it, jump it over some curbs, etc.
sign up for some classes at a tech school, learn how to weld. Or become an armorer who is certified to work on guns (if that’s your thing).

I’m very sorry you’re going through this. I imagine it would be tough. But sittingsomewhere feeling down is the worst thing you can do.
You forgot.................And smoke a bowl................

You can find happiness. All is not lost and the world would sustain a loss without you. My crazy mother and my mentally ill brother banned me from the family home for decades. When my mentally ill brother called me for help, I came. What I found was newspapers and clothes piled up to the ceiling. I took my mother to an apartment I rented for her and her oxygen, and fed her the salmon and the rest of what she liked until she had to be taken to the hospital, and I followed the ambulance in my car. I put two chairs together in her hospital room and put a rose by her pillow, and I held her until she died. There is more regarding my father and brother, but I will not bore you with it.

You are worth it and people will like you when you get out more and meet them. You seem like a good guy. Use your $ to help people who don't have enough to spend at the grocery store. Your $ can't buy you friendship, but the way you spend them will show the world you who you are and you will have friends.

Get up, take a shower, get dressed, drink some water, go for a 30 minute walk. Go see the places that he saw.

You are not alone. It's going to be ok.
That's the problem I haven't taken a shower in three weeks, all I do is ignore phone calls and don't care

I miss my dad, my wife, I miss my cousin, I miss my best friend.

They are dead
The people on this board are giving you advice and support. You been a member since 2012. So you got tenacity that goes with the aggravation in a painful time in a tough year. Things will get better.

Forum List

Back