If Tom Tuberville wasn't bad enough another odd freshman republican joins him

Paragraph #2....

But it’s not just the Hitler admiration that’s cause for concern...

Take your Godwin peddling agitprop and shove it up your ass, crackpot.

Oh that's true. He took over my district. Needless to say it's a gerrymander thing.

We'll get him out.

Hey, don't want to defend Hitlerloving Klan artists? Then don't set 'em up. I don't think you live in this district anyway, Chuckles. Kinda emotionally invested for an outsider doncha think?

Last edited:
Already starting with the bullshittery.

He's a threat. He's a threat. Better run.
Worse. He's a paralyzed threat. Those are the worst kind.

If everyone you don't like is a Nazi you make Nazi very attractive to be. Better a Nazi than a Chicom democrat.

Newly elected Madison Cawthorn is going to give us a taste of what a Christian Taliban is. He wants to convert Muslims and Jews to Christianity...The “Cry More, Lib” Congressman Also Wants To Convert Jews & Muslims To Christianity

There are literally no words for what a hysterical, lying, panty-wearing wuss you actually are.

Get your doctor to prescribe you some testosterone, dude. And then have someone slap you and tell you to quit being so dishonest.

Newly elected Madison Cawthorn is going to give us a taste of what a Christian Taliban is. He wants to convert Muslims and Jews to Christianity...The “Cry More, Lib” Congressman Also Wants To Convert Jews & Muslims To Christianity
The Re-Pubs sure can pick the best ones.

Are you shocked that we're not using your standards of "best ones", given the level of disdain we have for your intelligence, morality, or all-around existence?

The Re-Pubs sure can pick the best ones.
That's nothing. 20 years ago, the whole Southern Baptist Convention vowed to convert all the Jews.

Unless they said they wanted to do it at gunpoint, you can all stop with the panty-pissing melodrama about, "The TALIBAN!!!!!" and clutching your smelling salts.

There are literally no words for what a hysterical, lying, panty-wearing wuss you actually are.

Get your doctor to prescribe you some testosterone, dude. And then have someone slap you and tell you to quit being so dishonest.

Where the fuck is the "dishonesty"?

Or don't you have the ladystones to answer that?

Wanna tell the class about how four years ago you were a never-Rumper before your spine turned to jelly?
Because I can tell 'em.

You are taking it out of context. What he really means is that he’s for the fundamental transformation of Jews and Muslims.

Sucks when a politician makes radical statements inclusive of “conversion” or “transformation”.

You are taking it out of context. What he really means is that he’s for the fundamental transformation of Jews and Muslims.

Sucks when a politician makes radical statements inclusive of “conversion” or “transformation”.

No, he means he actually does it. Or tries to.

>> “If you have Jewish blood running through your veins today, this might not mean as much to you, but for someone like me, who’s a gentile, this means a lot,” he said about a chapter from the New Testament’s Gospel of Mark.​
Asked if he plans to separate church and state in his thinking as a congressman, he said, “I always think of that question as just so silly.”​
“[Religion] is the basis of all of my experience and everything I’ve learned, everything that I believe in, how I’ve formed all of my worldview,” he said. “My family is a bunch of true frickin’ believers.” << -- Times of Israel

That might not be as concerning as the fact that he's a white nationalist freako. As this gets known his days are numbered. In small numbers.

>> “If you have Jewish blood running through your veins today, this might not mean as much to you, but for someone like me, who’s a gentile, this means a lot,” he said about a chapter from the New Testament’s Gospel of Mark.​
Asked if he plans to separate church and state in his thinking as a congressman, he said, “I always think of that question as just so silly.”​
“[Religion] is the basis of all of my experience and everything I’ve learned, everything that I believe in, how I’ve formed all of my worldview,” he said. “My family is a bunch of true frickin’ believers.” << -- Times of Israel

That might not be as concerning as the fact that he's a white nationalist freako. As this gets known his days are numbered. In small numbers.

He sounds like the Black Nationalist Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock. Get off your high horse.

He sounds like the Black Nationalist Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock. Get off your high horse.

Fuck you. I'm stuck with him until we can relieve ourselves. DO YOU LIVE HERE? NO? Then bite me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, black preachers sound like fucking white nationalists. Moron.

Fuck you. I'm stuck with him until we can relieve ourselves. DO YOU LIVE HERE? NO? Then bite me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, black preachers sound like fucking white nationalists. Moron.

I’m a DC native and have lived in the Beltway for my 50 plus years. Imagine what I’ve lived with. My point is that radicalism can live on both ends of the spectrum. I see it. You don’t. You think radical extremism is limited to white people.

Forum List

Back