My COVID Story

easyt65 so sorry to hear you took the jabs and that you didn't get proper treatment when it was sought. My mom also took the jab and each time I talk to her she sounds a little weaker. They are finding pathology of the jabbed just as was told that it would be from the beginning; the Spike protein continues to destroy the organs.

With mom at a distance there is not much I can do for her but was going to send her some Star Anise and Natto beans that may help slow down the degradation process. Star Anise among many other herbs and such can stop the Spike proteins with the shikimate acid in them and the Natto beans have the enzyme of Nattokinese that has helped many prevent blood clots. Mom told me you know I'm going to die at some point. I told her yes we all will but in the meantime worse than dying can happen when blood clotting is involved. She said don't go to the expense to send anything just tell me what I need to buy and where to get it.

Hopefully your doctors will also get you oxygen or an oxygen concentrater you can use at home. Even with just a little less oxygen available the body is not going to heal as well. Since the chemical spill on me and the damage done I know the more oxygen I can get in the faster I heal from colds or boo boos. So I do everything I can to help increase oxygen supply to the blood from extra vitamins and supplements to breathing exercises and Rosemary essential oil in a cold vaporizer at night or just walking by and turning it on and breathing for a few minutes during the day.

The best to you and your healing from all of this.

This shit sucks. My wife (disabled with a brain injury) and I can't seem to shake it. Fever is down and slightly less head and body aches but I still can't function or think. Constant fog and fatigue.

Already over 3K in costs and loss of income.

This is not sustainable.

PS. we both got Phizer shots less than 4 months ago. I'm not seeing any benefit to having done that, when I talk to people who had no vax at all. Some of them are doing even better than we are.

Last edited:
Our ICU has a few dozen patients who are vented for COVID pneumonia. 90% of them are unvaccinated. None of them have received a booster.
All because your doctors refuse to prescribe HCQ and Ivermectin, which is working wonders in other countries. How does it feel to be a part of a corrupt system that is trying to kill its patients?

On 13 January I was diagnosed with COVID-19, despite having had all the vaccines.

I was taken to the local hospital by my daughter where the doctor ordered a CT scan, told me he thought my vitals looked fairly good, and he sent me home without and meds.

I was taken back to the ER on 20 January as I was having trouble breathing. The same ER doctor was there. Upon seeing me he asked what I was doing back. He said I needed to stay in bed and 'tough it out' before sending me home, again without meds.

Last, after stopping breathing 4 separate times my daughter brought me back to the ER. In the room I was wheezing and could no keep my eyes open. I was lying down on the bed when the same DOC walked in, saw me, and told me to get up. He had me do a CT scan.

After the scan he asked me if I had finished the antibiotics I had been given for my COVID PNEUMONIA.....'UM, WHAT pneumonia?!'

The doc then told me they had found the 'ground glass' tell-tale sign of COVID PNEUMONIA on the 13th , before discharging me again.

Because it had been more than a week I was now ineligible for monoclonal antibodies and would not give me ivermectin or other therapeutics. In fact, knowing I had covid pneumonia he said he wasn't going to give me anything.

He then walked out of the room. Right outside the door I heard him tell my nurse to start the discharge paperwork, that he would come back to see me in 30 minutes and would send me home again

I put my jacket own, stepped out of the room, and left.

Finally, today, coughing, pain in lungs (burning), cramping, and an oxygen level at 85%, my daughter took me to an Urgent Care facility. Within 5 minutes they had multiple IV antibiotics and breathing treatments going on, blood being drawn.

I was told my O2 was still dropping and if I had not come in I was headed for a ventilator.

The vaccines do not prevent anyone from getting sick, especially with a compromised immune system like mine. They are supposed to lessen the effects. Thank goodness I got fully vaccinated. If this was 'lessening the effects' of COVID, I would hate to think what the full force of the effects would have been.

As Omicron sweeps across our community / state - 6 people in my household (wife, kids, grandkids) have the virus. In all sincerity, I hope you all stay healthy and take care. Don't let any doctor get away with CHOOSING not to treat you if you are sick. God bless, & STAY SAFE.

If you were a super rich person, who seem to be mostly democrats these days, they would have given you the monoclonal antibodies early on and you would have been just fine

But since you are not, the sent you home to die. Just one less carbon footprint to worry about.

All because your doctors refuse to prescribe HCQ and Ivermectin, which is working wonders in other countries. How does it feel to be a part of a corrupt system that is trying to kill its patients?
Get vaccinated. Nothing comes close to preventing death from COVID as being vaccinated.

On 13 January I was diagnosed with COVID-19, despite having had all the vaccines.

I was taken to the local hospital by my daughter where the doctor ordered a CT scan, told me he thought my vitals looked fairly good, and he sent me home without and meds.

I was taken back to the ER on 20 January as I was having trouble breathing. The same ER doctor was there. Upon seeing me he asked what I was doing back. He said I needed to stay in bed and 'tough it out' before sending me home, again without meds.

Last, after stopping breathing 4 separate times my daughter brought me back to the ER. In the room I was wheezing and could no keep my eyes open. I was lying down on the bed when the same DOC walked in, saw me, and told me to get up. He had me do a CT scan.

After the scan he asked me if I had finished the antibiotics I had been given for my COVID PNEUMONIA.....'UM, WHAT pneumonia?!'

The doc then told me they had found the 'ground glass' tell-tale sign of COVID PNEUMONIA on the 13th , before discharging me again.

Because it had been more than a week I was now ineligible for monoclonal antibodies and would not give me ivermectin or other therapeutics. In fact, knowing I had covid pneumonia he said he wasn't going to give me anything.

He then walked out of the room. Right outside the door I heard him tell my nurse to start the discharge paperwork, that he would come back to see me in 30 minutes and would send me home again

I put my jacket own, stepped out of the room, and left.

Finally, today, coughing, pain in lungs (burning), cramping, and an oxygen level at 85%, my daughter took me to an Urgent Care facility. Within 5 minutes they had multiple IV antibiotics and breathing treatments going on, blood being drawn.

I was told my O2 was still dropping and if I had not come in I was headed for a ventilator.

The vaccines do not prevent anyone from getting sick, especially with a compromised immune system like mine. They are supposed to lessen the effects. Thank goodness I got fully vaccinated. If this was 'lessening the effects' of COVID, I would hate to think what the full force of the effects would have been.

As Omicron sweeps across our community / state - 6 people in my household (wife, kids, grandkids) have the virus. In all sincerity, I hope you all stay healthy and take care. Don't let any doctor get away with CHOOSING not to treat you if you are sick. God bless, & STAY SAFE.

I am so sorry Easy----this is just awful.

If you were a super rich person, who seem to be mostly democrats these days, they would have given you the monoclonal antibodies early on and you would have been just fine

But since you are not, the sent you home to die. Just one less carbon footprint to worry about.
Most of the monoclonal antibodies we have are now ineffective against omicron. There is one which is EXTREMELY short supply and very few people are getting it especially considering we have so many infections going around.

Most of the monoclonal antibodies we have are now ineffective against omicron. There is one which is EXTREMELY short supply and very few people are getting it especially considering we have so many infections going around.
If you were wealthy, or more importantly politically connected, you would get it.

And you are correct, it may not help but people like the on who started this thread should have been given the treatment to see if it would have helped.

Shortages are the new normal. The little people will continue with such shortages, much like living in Venezuela or North Korea

But that is what we voted for, so..............

And there are physicians who might give other therapies, but are restricted from doing so due to PC.

For example, hydrochlorothiazide and ivermectone is used in other countries by other physicians, but in the US you would lose your job for doing so, once again due to PC.

If you were wealthy, or more importantly politically connected, you would get it.

And you are correct, it may not help but people like the on who started this thread should have been given the treatment to see if it would have helped.

Shortages are the new normal. The little people will continue with such shortages, much like living in Venezuela or North Korea

But that is what we voted for, so..............

And there are physicians who might give other therapies, but are restricted from doing so due to PC.

For example, hydrochlorothiazide and ivermectone is used in other countries by other physicians, but in the US you would lose your job for doing so, once again due to PC.
Paranoid delusions.

I’m not disputing that we don’t know what “would have happened.” All I’m saying is that the odds of severe COVID are far higher in anyone who is unvaccinated.

By a factor of 10 or greater.
Have you no shame? You aren't here to talk about the opening post, you are just here to litter the thread with your pro vax agenda with no regard to the thread topic, the opening post, or what you quote. You are like an algorithm that posts random pro vax agenda when the words covid and vaccine come up.

Have you no shame? You aren't here to talk about the opening post, you are just here to litter the thread with your pro vax agenda with no regard to the thread topic, the opening post, or what you quote. You are like an algorithm that posts random pro vax agenda when the words covid and vaccine come up.
You call it a pro-vax agenda.

I call it a pro-not-dying-from-severe-COVID agenda. Why would I be ashamed of that?

Last edited:
You call it a pro-vax agenda.

I call it a pro-not-dying-from-severe-COVID agenda. Why would I be ashamed of that?
You did not demonstrate that you read and understood what you quoted of me. You appear to be a pro vax bot.

Sounds like you had an incompetent doctor. I would have been fuming. This is why i always seek a second opinion and a third if need be. Eventually you'll find a doctor who is competent. And yes, it's a good thing you got vaccinated, or you'd likely be on a ventilator, and 6 feet under not long after. I wonder if you got delta or omicron.

No empirical data whatsoever to back that statement up. You can't just make up numbers without data and evidence. Quit spreading misinfo. Its very dangerous.

Forum List

Back