My COVID Story

I am very sorry that you went through this. I am ashamed of our medical profession and the FDA. Especially Colfax who I ignore who admitted he refused his patients any treatmemt when they got covid.

Get your records from the hospital or your daughter to do so and Sue the living hell our of them for Medical malpractice. Dont give them time to change their records and request cds for the CT scans .

I pray for a swift recovery. Get oxygen at home to speed up healing. God Bless and God Speed.

Our hospital system is designed to kill people who get COVID. They won’t treat you hardly at all. Being put on a ventilator is basically a death sentence.

Best to just use those Front Line Doctors or whatever to get some Ivermectin.

My dad got the Omicron last week. He’s about 70 years old, unvaccinated. He didn’t use any meds and got over it in two days.
I think a few of my family members got it too, and they are both above 80. Lasted about two weeks on both of them. They both had a lasting cough that took an additional two week's to finally reside for the most part. Both were drained of energy. One got a Z-pack that helped her, but the other 87 year old just powered on through it. Super glad they made it. Both unvaxed.

They self quarantined, because they didn't want anyone to catch what they had, otherwise if the negative test were somehow wrong. They tested negative, but the symptoms sure were ripe.

Last edited:
If you were a super rich person, who seem to be mostly democrats these days, they would have given you the monoclonal antibodies early on and you would have been just fine

But since you are not, the sent you home to die. Just one less carbon footprint to worry about.
Monoclonal antibodies have long term issues that come with taking them too. Rod's sisters are all unjabbed. All got covid at the same time. The oldest one is who suffered the worse from it all as she already had a weakened immune system after a hip surgery and MRSA she got along with all that a few years back. They gave her the monoclonal antibodies and she had an allergic reaction then a stroke the next day.

Best thing is build your immune system and have all the over the counter remedies on hand to take in case you do get it. There is a lot of good viable information online on what can be taken to counter covid even if your health is compromised. Avoid all SMART appliances that you can and 5G if at all possible as the exposure symptoms are the same as that of the covid. The jabbed will generally suffer more negative effects from EMF exposure.

We refused to allow a SMART meter to remain on our place they snuck in while I was in the hospital several years ago. After getting home from hospital two weeks later I started having high blood pressure for the first time ever in my life. It had always ran just a bit on the slow side. Then we discovered that meter change they did. As soon as it was gone blood pressure returned to normal.

No one promises guaranteed results. Definitely not in medicine.

Is there a sense of entitlement here?
Oh STFU you damned quack..........Go push your dang vaccine elsewhere............Denying early treatment with off label or monoclonal antibodies is medical malpractice...........People like you are why people die........The proof is all over the world QUACK........Stop the Cytokine Storm and they don't get in his condition.

calm down, fucktard.

it's just a democrat hoax.
STFU you piece of shit. I understand what the Delta variant can do to people........and cheap drugs would have stopped this fucking shit........I've seen this first hand at work.......One died the other almost.

So why don't you go take a long walk off a short damned bridge.

Oh STFU you damned quack..........Go push your dang vaccine elsewhere............Denying early treatment with off label or monoclonal antibodies is medical malpractice...........People like you are why people die........The proof is all over the world QUACK........Stop the Cytokine Storm and they don't get in his condition.
We use many off label drugs to treat COVID. They don’t always work.

Best treatment we have is early intervention. We agree. Get vaccinated before you get COVID. They’re far less likely to get sick.

We use many off label drugs to treat COVID. They don’t always work.

Best treatment we have is early intervention. We agree. Get vaccinated before you get COVID. They’re far less likely to get sick.
Which didn't happen here now did it..........They did NOTHING and it nearly killed him. I don't care what you say all those studies from all over the world I've posted. WORK.

Forum List

Back