bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
I Mean Put on your Mask..
Do it for Fauci :)

Fauci is great, Fauci is good, Fauci doesn't chop wood. Amen.

The way I live my life is, I ask myself what would Fauci do

Then I try and do the exact opposite

I've gotten to the point where I can't resist walking up people who wear the damn face diapers half assed and asked them why the fuck they're doing it at all. They look like bigger idiots than the people who wear the fuckin mask properly.

That's why jihadists fuck sheep.

1643043125450.png

Our Fauci who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in the CDC. Give us this day our daily jab, and forgive us of our heresy, as we hate those who are unvaccinated. And lead us not unto temptation, but deliver us from the Pure Bloods. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and all that other stuff.

1643043648605.png

I would imagine if we all wore masks and stayed away from each other, the pandemic would go away. I agree it's getting old and we have to go out but I'd be okay with putting my mask back on.

I live in Texas.....no mask mandates here...however, my company still requires their employees to wear masks during meetings or if we are not in our offices -- and many of us are still working remotely....is that Communism being forced upon us by our employer??

Also, for anyone who whines this much about wearing a mask to go in Starbucks -- but is perfectly ok with feeling like they need this product?? They are full of shit...

God, I love living among adults who are capable of making their own decisions. I've lived in my new home in South Dakota for five months. I have had well over a dozen movers, appliance delivery people, communications installers, contractors and repairmen come into my home and not one of them felt the need to wear a mask. It's glorious!

I've gotten to the point where I can't resist walking up people who wear the damn face diapers half assed and asked them why the fuck they're doing it at all. They look like bigger idiots than the people who wear the fuckin mask properly.

That's why jihadists fuck sheep.

I heard one of them call to prayer songs them there towel heads have and I always wondered what they meant. You know, if they had words to it, or if it was just all the moaning and shit. So one I researched it and I'll be goddamned if the translation to the first verse starts, "Buffalo gals, won't you come out tonight? Come out tonight, Come out tonight?Buffalo gals, won't you come out tonight, And dance by the light of the moon?"

How knew they were calling sooti cyn?

No, but Fauci is an expert in his field. Is tump your god? Seems like it. Tump isn't an expert on anything.

God, I love living among adults who are capable of making their own decisions. I've lived in my new home in South Dakota for five months. I have had well over a dozen movers, appliance delivery people, communications installers, contractors and repairmen come into my home and not one of them felt the need to wear a mask. It's glorious!
You sound retarded.

Forum List

Back