My COVID Story

You did not demonstrate that you read and understood what you quoted of me. You appear to be a pro vax bot.
I didn’t read anything that wasn’t typical standard of care. You don’t admit people who aren’t hypoxic. That’s not unusual. There isn’t really any early treatment for COVID. Omicron made most of our monoclonal antibodies obsolete. The one which does work, impossible to find.

Once you get hypoxic, then you come in for supplemental oxygen, dexamethasone and a few other options.

That’s how it goes.

On 13 January I was diagnosed with COVID-19, despite having had all the vaccines.

I was taken to the local hospital by my daughter where the doctor ordered a CT scan, told me he thought my vitals looked fairly good, and he sent me home without and meds.

I was taken back to the ER on 20 January as I was having trouble breathing. The same ER doctor was there. Upon seeing me he asked what I was doing back. He said I needed to stay in bed and 'tough it out' before sending me home, again without meds.

Last, after stopping breathing 4 separate times my daughter brought me back to the ER. In the room I was wheezing and could no keep my eyes open. I was lying down on the bed when the same DOC walked in, saw me, and told me to get up. He had me do a CT scan.

After the scan he asked me if I had finished the antibiotics I had been given for my COVID PNEUMONIA.....'UM, WHAT pneumonia?!'

The doc then told me they had found the 'ground glass' tell-tale sign of COVID PNEUMONIA on the 13th , before discharging me again.

Because it had been more than a week I was now ineligible for monoclonal antibodies and would not give me ivermectin or other therapeutics. In fact, knowing I had covid pneumonia he said he wasn't going to give me anything.

He then walked out of the room. Right outside the door I heard him tell my nurse to start the discharge paperwork, that he would come back to see me in 30 minutes and would send me home again

I put my jacket own, stepped out of the room, and left.

Finally, today, coughing, pain in lungs (burning), cramping, and an oxygen level at 85%, my daughter took me to an Urgent Care facility. Within 5 minutes they had multiple IV antibiotics and breathing treatments going on, blood being drawn.

I was told my O2 was still dropping and if I had not come in I was headed for a ventilator.

The vaccines do not prevent anyone from getting sick, especially with a compromised immune system like mine. They are supposed to lessen the effects. Thank goodness I got fully vaccinated. If this was 'lessening the effects' of COVID, I would hate to think what the full force of the effects would have been.

As Omicron sweeps across our community / state - 6 people in my household (wife, kids, grandkids) have the virus. In all sincerity, I hope you all stay healthy and take care. Don't let any doctor get away with CHOOSING not to treat you if you are sick. God bless, & STAY SAFE.

Good luck to you in your continued recovery. I have been sick for over 6 weeks, sinus infection, coughing, tired.....Covid test negative, but who knows if that is right? Had all the vaccines and booster. Feeling better now.

I didn’t read anything that wasn’t typical standard of care. You don’t admit people who aren’t hypoxic. That’s not unusual. There isn’t really any early treatment for COVID. Omicron made most of our monoclonal antibodies obsolete. The one which does work, impossible to find.

Once you get hypoxic, then you come in for supplemental oxygen, dexamethasone and a few other options.

That’s how it goes.
More vax bot crap. Do you not see how shameful your vat bot posts are in a thread about a vaccinated person who is facing death? Have a moment of respect for easyt65 , instead of forgetting that he has had to face death, even after getting your precious jab. If you are not just a vax bot algorithm, think good thoughts and prayers for our fellow political forum member to pull through this. So soon you forget those who have gotten your precious shot when things don't work out for them.

More vax bot crap. Do you not see how shameful your vat bot posts are in a thread about a vaccinated person who is facing death? Have a moment of respect for easyt65 , instead of forgetting that he has had to face death, even after getting your precious jab. If you are not just a vax bot algorithm, think good thoughts and prayers for our fellow political forum member to pull through this. So soon you forget those who have gotten your precious shot when things don't work out for them.
We all have to face death. That much is a certainty.

I’m thankful that easyt65 made the smart choice to get vaccinated. I said nothing ill towards this poster who also remarks they’re thankful for being vaccinated. Their odds of death were much higher had they not been vaccinated. The people going around discouraging vaccination are the ones doing real damage regardless of how many “thoughts and prayers” they may offer up.

Its right there in front of them and they don't even see it. Blinded mentally and quite literally.
Indeed. It doesn't appear that these shameless vax bot types realize how bad it looks for them to litter a thread like this one with their thoughtless agenda. Absolutely no shame. It exposes just how mindless these vile creatures are, and just how little regard they have for people's lives. Even vaccinated lives.

My prayers and best thoughts go out to easyt65 and the others who are suffering from this fauci funded virus, regardless of anybody's covid jab status.

Last edited:
We all have to face death. That much is a certainty.

I’m thankful that easyt65 made the smart choice to get vaccinated. I said nothing ill towards this poster who also remarks they’re thankful for being vaccinated. Their odds of death were much higher had they not been vaccinated. The people going around discouraging vaccination are the ones doing real damage regardless of how many “thoughts and prayers” they may offer up.
You cannot stop spewing your tasteless vax bot agenda.

Indeed. It doesn't appear that these shameless vax bot types realize how bad it looks for them to litter a thread like this one with their thoughtless agenda. Absolutely no shame. It exposes just how mindless these vile creatures are, and just how little regard they have for people's lives. Even vaccinated lived.

My prayers and best thoughts go out to easyt65 and the others who are suffering from this fauci funded virus, regardless of anybody's covid jab status.

My sentiments exactly regardless.

Indeed. It doesn't appear that these shameless vax bot types realize how bad it looks for them to litter a thread like this one with their thoughtless agenda. Absolutely no shame. It exposes just how mindless these vile creatures are, and just how little regard they have for people's lives. Even vaccinated lives.

Thoughts and prayers make you feel better, but are ultimately meaningless.

If you were really concerned about the well being of people, you’d want them vaccinated. Instead you demonize me for saying so. You’d be supporting vaccination, since it’s highly effective at preventing suffering. Much more effective than thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back