Muslims

Whereas members of al-Qaida, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq;

Whereas Iraq continues to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations, including organizations that threaten the lives and safety of American citizens;

Whereas the attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, underscored the gravity of the threat posed by the acquisition of weapons of mass destruction by international terrorist organizations;

This straight out of the order of an attack on Iraq, right from their desks.

Saddam as the Twentieth Hijacker
The guy who wrote this,

James Bovard,

who serves as a policy advisor to The Future of Freedom Foundation, is a frequent contributor to Playboy, American Spectator, and Investor's Business Daily. He has also written for the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Reader's Digest, New Republic, Washington Post, Washington Times, and Newsweek.

Maybe those papers wouldnt publish this cause it was considered "Anti American"

Telling her the exact page is hardly "Wild Goose" and Ive gotten in trouble for not "reading up" on a thread before posting.

Maybe if the thread wasnt full of 15 pages of you neg repping people no one would have to go on a "Wild Goose Chase"

please dont neg rep me:redface:

There's 15 pages of *whining* about being neg repped when Sir Duncealot spent the entire afternoon insulting me.

Paybacks a bitch, eh?

I admire your loyalty, though you don't get any of it. I'm repping you, though you are clueless.

Doubt me? Ask those trying to help you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in525165.shtml

this is the text of the order

Whereas members of al-Qaida, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq;

Whereas Iraq continues to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations, including organizations that threaten the lives and safety of American citizens;

Whereas the attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, underscored the gravity of the threat posed by the acquisition of weapons of mass destruction by international terrorist organizations;

well, whether people think it was illogical or not, to come to the conclusion that Saddam was involved with the 911 attack on America, more than 2/3's of America polled, saying just that....

Even now. I think polling shows a third still believe that Saddam was involved in the 911 attack?

I am NOT stupid enough or ignorant enough to believe that this kind of result takes place by "happenstance", cuz it doesn't happen by chance.... And I am not stupid enough to throw all polls out because I don't like them or they are not perfect.... even the best of the best use polls, like Carl Rove, the Rnc, the Dnc etc...they use them because they do give you a reading and a pulse on what is going on "out there"?

In my career, I have always used a group of 20-50 people as test/focus groups, when introducing a new product..... and believe it or not, those 50 people's comments on the product and acceptance rate, could darn near dictate the saleability of the new product for the entire country...and we extrapillated the results from these 50 people in to a projection of what we needed to have manufactured for our consumers...east coast to west coast, north to south.... off of the results of a 50 person test market.

Numbers and mathematics and computers are a "wonderful thing"!

With the number of times that the Bush administration mentioned the very same things in all of their preplanned and supposedly spontaneuos speeches to the public makes it evident to me that rove or whoever was their P.R. marketing person in charge of getting the message out in unison, that these statements were "orchestrated".

And if they were "orchestrated" then that means that they were intentionally planned... and if they were planned, they were planned for a reason... a "result" was calculated.

Companies pay millions to marketing firms to get results half as good as these....

As a person with alot of years in the field, I see a terrific "marketing strategy" unfold, when I examine all the articles that show their repeated statement that made "one think" that Saddam had "something" to do with 911 and the terrorists that executed the 911 attack on us.

Emotions were very high when this campaign to bagdhad began...

all of this combined made the marketing strategy work like a dream, a dream come true.

Care

Yes Care I agree ,I just dont know how anyone san deny that any of this took place when our own congressional reports outlined this also?

well, whether people think it was illogical or not, to come to the conclusion that Saddam was involved with the 911 attack on America, more than 2/3's of America polled, saying just that....

Even now. I think polling shows a third still believe that Saddam was involved in the 911 attack?

I am NOT stupid enough or ignorant enough to believe that this kind of result takes place by "happenstance", cuz it doesn't happen by chance.... And I am not stupid enough to throw all polls out because I don't like them or they are not perfect.... even the best of the best use polls, like Carl Rove, the Rnc, the Dnc etc...they use them because they do give you a reading and a pulse on what is going on "out there"?

In my career, I have always used a group of 20-50 people as test/focus groups, when introducing a new product..... and believe it or not, those 50 people's comments on the product and acceptance rate, could darn near dictate the saleability of the new product for the entire country...and we extrapillated the results from these 50 people in to a projection of what we needed to have manufactured for our consumers...east coast to west coast, north to south.... off of the results of a 50 person test market.

With the number of times that the Bush administration mentioned the very same things in all of their preplanned and supposedly spontaneuos speeches to the public makes it evident to me that rove or whoever was their P.R. marketing person in charge of getting the message out in unison, that these statements were "orchestrated".

And if they were "orchestrated" then that means that they were intentionally planned... and if they were planned, they were planned for a reason... a "result" was calculated.

Companies pay millions to marketing firms to get results half as good as these....

As a person with alot of years in the field, I see a terrific "marketing strategy" unfold, when I examine all the articles that show their repeated statement that made "one think" that Saddam had "something" to do with 911 and the terrorists that executed the 911 attack on us.

all of this combined made the marketing strategy work like a dream, a dream come true.

Care

There is no evidence to support Bush or his administration being behind such illogical crap. Period. Whether or not you wish to believe it is "happenstance" or whatever, is irrelevant to THAT fact.

The first paragrah states "members of al Qaeda," but no Iraq.

Paragraph two states "Iraq" and "other terrorist organizations," but no al Qaeda.

Paragraph three addresses terrorists acquiring WMDs.

Prety clear and concise and doesn't say a damned thing in support of your argument.

There is no evidence to support Bush or his administration being behind such illogical crap. Period. Whether or not you wish to believe it is "happenstance" or whatever, is irrelevant to THAT fact.

I've given up on you being a person of logic!!!!!! :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Let's just say people who are probably alot smarter than you, who had more hands on information than we do, disagree with you....

Care

Care

I never once remember Saddam being blamed for 9/11... He was accused of Providing a safe haven and breading ground for AQ... And that proved to be true.

Let's just say people who are probably alot smarter than you, who had more hands on information than we do, disagree with you....

Care

*sigh* Don't make me do it again...

Care

WHERE is this information? Not a single link in this thread supports the allegation. THAT would be logic.

Arguing that irrelevant factoids and illogical conclusions support an allegations is STUPID.

While there may be people smarter than me on this board, it isn't anyone currently participating in THIS thread and damned sure ain't YOUR dumber-n-a-htichpost ass.

Gunny we attacked a country who didnt have anything to dowith 911 they just let AQ opperate in their borders.

This country was Afganistan.

I agreed with that action.

This was not verified when we attacked Iraq for the same reasons

The first paragrah states "members of al Qaeda," but no Iraq.

Paragraph two states "Iraq" and "other terrorist organizations," but no al Qaeda.

Paragraph three addresses terrorists acquiring WMDs.

Prety clear and concise and doesn't say a damned thing in support of your argument.

If I read your paragraph to a 20 year old 10 times, those words are what they would remember.
This is what people did remember after reading and hearing the same thing over and over and over.

How is that hard for you to get?

its Propaganda, plain and simple.

And Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Bush knew very well what they were saying, when they had thier speech writers craft those specific words, Or else they would have used other words, not those SPECIFIC words REPEATEDLY.

You say something enough and people only hear what you reapeat.

everyone I met at the time believed that Saddam was in on 911.

I had people physically back away from when I told them he had nothing to do with 911.

Forum List

Back