Muslims

can you take one piece of it and refute it with facts?

I already have. More than once. Why should I waste my time doing it again when you STILL hold your abusrd theory. By your reasoning, if I repeat "dick," suck," and "you" over and over, you're going to answer a poll question that asks if you suck dick with "yes."

And I say BULLSHIT. Anyone who beleived Saddam was resonsible for 9/11 is doing so without facts to support them, and anyone who claims Bush and/or his administration said Saddam was part of 9/11 is either a liar or stupid, and doing so with no facts to support them.

NOT one of those links, nor ANY statement has provided evidence that Bush and or his administration claimed Saddam was responsible for 9/11. And again, if Bush was going to present such a case, common sense and logic dictates he would have invaded Iraq INSTEAD OF Afghanistan.

The invasion of Iraq came two years or so later, and NONE -- not one -- of the reasons given for invading Iraq was that Saddam was part of 9/11; which, again, common sense and logic dictates would have been a HUGE selling point that was NOT used.

Your argument is based on fallacious conclusions, and or trying to sell apples as oranges.

And you liberals continuing to insist that you were brainwashed by Bush by something that no facts support, you're just proving over and over how gullible, naive, and ignorant of the facts you are.

so Gunny.... the polling data which shows that 70% of Americans believed that Saddam was involved with 9/11 is just a figment of our imaginations? The links we have posted which describe the results of that poll are fictional?

Someone loves the power of the little red squares , one poster has given me like ten today.

I will never stoop to giving anyone a red square.

I may take part in the green ones someday but as for the red ones I will hand out none in my time here.

Want to try again? NO poster can give out 10 reps to the same person, negative or positive, in 24 hour period. The controls won't allow it.

I'm going to make this clear right here and now ... and I'm acting as a moderator and representative of the board owner as far as this matter is concerned.

The board owner made it CRYSTAL CLEAR he will not tolerate abusing the reputation system. Anyone identified as abusing the system -- by board staff not members -- will lose their reputation system privileges. It has happened to one member already.

Any member is allowed to give either negative or positive reputation to any other member as they see fit. However, one member targetting solely another member will not be tolerated.

This is a reminder of the rules, and a warning. If anyone wishes to read exactly what Scooter had to say in regard to the rep system they can find his thread/post in the Announcement section.

This topic is not open to discussion in this thread. Any questions or complaints will be addressed to board staff members via PM.

I'll appreciate your cooperation.

Gunny

so Gunny.... the polling data which shows that 70% of Americans believed that Saddam was involved with 9/11 is just a figment of our imaginations? The links we have posted which describe the results of that poll are fictional?

Other than my aversion to using polls as fact, I am not disputing the results of whatever poll you are referencing.

However, I question the result of ANY poll that says 70% of Americans are THAT stupid.

Regardless, the poll does NOT support the illogical theory that because OBL is part of AQ and he claimed responsibility for 9/11 that Saddam was responsible for 9/11 for having tenuous relations at best with AQ.

YOU yourself have argued that Saddam and OBL were not in cahoots. I'm actually surprised that you are defending this argument since I KNOW you know it for the nonsense it is.

I already have. More than once. Why should I waste my time doing it again when you STILL hold your abusrd theory. By your reasoning, if I repeat "dick," suck," and "you" over and over, you're going to answer a poll question that asks if you suck dick with "yes."

And I say BULLSHIT. Anyone who beleived Saddam was resonsible for 9/11 is doing so without facts to support them, and anyone who claims Bush and/or his administration said Saddam was part of 9/11 is either a liar or stupid, and doing so with no facts to support them.

NOT one of those links, nor ANY statement has provided evidence that Bush and or his administration claimed Saddam was responsible for 9/11. And again, if Bush was going to present such a case, common sense and logic dictates he would have invaded Iraq INSTEAD OF Afghanistan.

The invasion of Iraq came two years or so later, and NONE -- not one -- of the reasons given for invading Iraq was that Saddam was part of 9/11; which, again, common sense and logic dictates would have been a HUGE selling point that was NOT used.

Your argument is based on fallacious conclusions, and or trying to sell apples as oranges.

And you liberals continuing to insist that you were brainwashed by Bush by something that no facts support, you're just proving over and over how gullible, naive, and ignorant of the facts you are.

Can you link me to it I cant find it?

Other than my aversion to using polls as fact, I am not disputing the results of whatever poll you are referencing.

However, I question the result of ANY poll that says 70% of Americans are THAT stupid.

Regardless, the poll does NOT support the illogical theory that because OBL is part of AQ and he claimed responsibility for 9/11 that Saddam was responsible for 9/11 for having tenuous relations at best with AQ.

YOU yourself have argued that Saddam and OBL were not in cahoots. I'm actually surprised that you are defending this argument since I KNOW you know it for the nonsense it is.

Gunny the congressional report you mentioned I went and retrived and in it is a whole section on the things the admin memebers said and the impression it made on the puplic.

I can only assume you must not have read the part that I keyed you into.

Its a pdf file or I would have printed the piece here.

Its not just me saying it,it was the 2004 congressional inquiry who said so also.

Gunny the congressional report you mentioned I went and retrived and in it is a whole section on the things the admin memebers said and the impression it made on the puplic.

I can only assume you must not have read the part that I keyed you into.

Its a pdf file or I would have printed the piece here.

Its not just me saying it,it was the 2004 congressional inquiry who said so also.

I mentioned no Congressional report, number one. Get your facts straight.

Number two, more of your illogical conclusions are about as convincing as your original illogical conclusions.

Plain and simple ... you are wrong, and no REAL fact, logic, nor common sense supports your argument.

There is NO factual evidence to support your bogus allegation. Simple as THAT.

I most certainly know that Saddam and OBL had absolutely no reason to help one another out. I do suggest that team Bush, in a series of speeches repeated over and over and over again where they mentioned Al Qaeda, and Saddam, and 9/11, and WMD's, and "gassed his own people" over and over again ....were successful in convincing a large portion of the American population that Saddam had something to do with 9/11 which made them inclined to support the invasion of Iraq. It amazes me that anyone could be that stupid just like it amazes you....but sadly enough.... the majority of Americans are, indeed, that stupid.

Again, I refer you to the INVESTIGATION the Congress did. They found absolutely NO evidence of what you claim. I am still waiting for you to explain HOW Bush managed this feat.

Im sorry Gunny I mixed you up with this gunny.

My bad.

I most certainly know that Saddam and OBL had absolutely no reason to help one another out. I do suggest that team Bush, in a series of speeches repeated over and over and over again where they mentioned Al Qaeda, and Saddam, and 9/11, and WMD's, and "gassed his own people" over and over again ....were successful in convincing a large portion of the American population that Saddam had something to do with 9/11 which made them inclined to support the invasion of Iraq. It amazes me that anyone could be that stupid just like it amazes you....but sadly enough.... the majority of Americans are, indeed, that stupid.

True

They believed Dems would fight the war on terror better then Republicans in the 06 elections

My argument is against the illogical conclusion. OBL was behind 9/11, Saddam had ties to terrorist organizations and possibly AQ does NOT equal Saddam was behind 9/11 in my book, and I wouldn't come to that conclusion if I saw it for the first time just now. It makes no sense. That's reading something that just isn't there.

I don't believe there was any effort to tie Saddam to 9/11. There WAS an effort to tie Saddam to terrorism/terrorist organizations. That STILL doesn't make a correlation between Saddam and 9/11.

The evidence, or complete lack thereof, just doesn't support that argument.

And if 70% of the people in this nation are THAT stupid, I need to go buy some more ammo.:lol:

So the ME has your go ahead to bomb us, conventional or other? We deserve it? Right? Say it loud and proud!

Forum List

Back