The Only Way To Peace Is Thru Genocide

Mass deaths of any group sucks. It is in our DNA it seems. The powerful to keep it can cause it. The impoverished tired of living that way, can cause it. Religion and cultures can cause it. Here in America, most on this forum are not starving and have comforts. Many do not. Some though are of hate to specific groups. In the middle east, it always seems to be a firestorm within nations with themselves and a thorn on the Islamic side with Israel. They are not going anywhere.

Israel has fighter jets provided by the USA
Israel has tanks provided by the USA.
The USA has given Israel all the killing tools one needs to kill.

The Palestinians have NO tanks.
The Palestinians have NO air force.
The Palestinians have NO heavy-duty weapons.

Who here thanks the Palestinians have a chance to live one more month on this planet--?

Yet the Palestinians have done nothing wrong, nothing that warrant's the IDF geocide of Gaza.
:)-

Who here thanks the Palestinians have a chance to live one more month on this planet--?

Yet the Palestinians have done nothing wrong, nothing that warrant's the IDF geocide of Gaza.
Hamas did do wrong, but Israel’s response is even worse.

There is no genocide. Saying it over and over doesnt make it so.

Israel could flatten Gaza, then you might have a issue

Lol. Proving you know very little. You think this started on 10/7.

Sad to say but too many Americans are dumb MFers.
View attachment 875091
why did Hamas devote its resources ---both wealth and human effort. to creating
an elaborate underground military GENOCIDAL COMPLEX---rather than an above
ground decent life for the population of Gaza? Nothing new----the islamo nazi
heroes ---Adolf Hitler and Josef Goebbels and the SAINT OF CYANIDE Magda lived
very comfortably in the Berlin Bunker whilst the people of Berlin were both starved
and pounded to smithereeens

I am not sure that you can call the bombing of Hiroshima "genocide"--- The aim was not to destroy the Japanese people-----just a WHOLE CITY with lots and lots of people
/——/ It’s funny that the pearl clutching libtards never utter one word of protest over the incendiary bombing of Japanese cities that kill more. But, using one bomb to do so, sends them over the edge.

Lol. Proving you know very little. You think this started on 10/7.

Sad to say but too many Americans are dumb MFers.
View attachment 875091

/——/ It’s funny that the pearl clutching libtards never utter one word of protest over the incendiary bombing of Japanese cities that kill more. But, using one bomb to do so, sends them over the edge.
well-----it was very dramatic------I can understand the HORROR---but
the fact of war and death remains the same

Was having a delightful chat with some lovely Freedom Fighters last night and they all agreed that rubbing Israel off the map would be a great step toward world peace .

I must admit that seeing these young men and listening to their heart wrenching storeies about the evil nature of so many Israelis and the wicked oppression that they have suffered , I found myself joining their fan club and making a donation toward getting food and water to these lovely , hospitable people .
Other donors welcome . Edited out donation request email address

Last edited by a moderator:
Was having a delightful chat with some lovely Freedom Fighters last night and they all agreed that rubbing Israel off the map would be a great step toward world peace .

I must admit that seeing these young men and listening to their heart wrenching storeies about the evil nature of so many Israelis and the wicked oppression that they have suffered , I found myself joining their fan club and making a donation toward getting food and water to these lovely , hospitable people .
Other donors welcome . Contact me at , [email protected]
/----/ Your sarcasm is so thick, I couldn't cut it with my mother's electric knife. Color me slightly confused.

Idiots here still believe Israel is leveling Gaza, but targeting only Hamas. Dumb MFers.

well-----it was very dramatic------I can understand the HORROR---but
the fact of war and death remains the same
Genocide isn’t war. Wake up.

I hope you’ll admit to finding her comments disgusting, but I’m unsure.

IDGAF

Good Hunting IDF
Hey I found a great avatar imagine for you.

Show your love for Joe!
1702995591619.png

Forum List

Back