Muslim Savagery is not Islamic

I know that's what you believe ... what happens to those who live in an Islamic-run state who believe otherwise?

Laws of man can be discussed, debated, and changed to fit the realities of a society. The laws of scripture cannot.

When violating law goes from being a crime to being a sin, there is no avenue for appeal, there is no mechanism for law to evolve.

Religious law was always intended as a guideline for interactions between people's of the same faith. It cannot be used to govern a multicultural society.

Again, whatever Islam prohibits is because there lies in it great harm for mankind and/or other species. There is not an Islamic law one could possibly have a problem with, normally.
How about abnormally?

Debate is about normal, not abnormal.
Alright then, what is your opinion of non-violent Muslims who trade their daughters for livestock? Or refuse to let them go to school?

My turn to ask questions: what is your opinion on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ?
My opinion is that he was a "regular" Muslim man of his era who marketed himself as 'God's chosen one' very successfully.

Again, whatever Islam prohibits is because there lies in it great harm for mankind and/or other species. There is not an Islamic law one could possibly have a problem with, normally.
How about abnormally?

Alright then, what is your opinion of non-violent Muslims who trade their daughters for livestock? Or refuse to let them go to school?

My turn to ask questions: what is your opinion on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ?
My opinion is that he was a "regular" Muslim man of his era who marketed himself as 'God's chosen one' very successfully.
Ding ding ding

We have a winner

How about abnormally?

A child raping bastard pervert like omar who married her own brother

Islamic Law in its pure essence and perfect implementation is a great thing.

I know that's what you believe ... what happens to those who live in an Islamic-run state who believe otherwise?

Laws of man can be discussed, debated, and changed to fit the realities of a society. The laws of scripture cannot.

When violating law goes from being a crime to being a sin, there is no avenue for appeal, there is no mechanism for law to evolve.

Religious law was always intended as a guideline for interactions between people's of the same faith. It cannot be used to govern a multicultural society.

How about abnormally?

Debate is about facts.

How about abnormally?

A child raping bastard pervert like omar who married her own brother
Picky! Picky! Picky!

How about abnormally?

And such an opinion does not make you feel ashamed of yourself ?

How about abnormally?

How do you feel about the child raping abuse of women screwing goats dr8nking camel piss cutting heads off public stonings cutting hands of mutilation of female genitalia holy wars forc8ng non belivers to convert or be killed being able to marry your 13 year old cousin.
4 male witnesses to prove rape hate of jews.

How about abnormally?

Why should anyone feel ashamed about a personal opinion regarding religion?

Why should anyone feel ashamed about a personal opinion regarding religion?
Look up

Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.

Action speaks louder than words Ahmad. ISLAMIS ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH!!! Let the Islamic countries have freedom of religion like you said and get out of Israel like they have a restraining order against both Muslims and Islamics. Speak out and march against these wrong Muslims and criticize their countries. Stone them to death if need be. Let the gays get married in your countries. Put up gender free rest rooms. If Islam is what you say it is, then their actions speak louder than words.

Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.

Action speaks louder than words Ahmad. ISLAMIS ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH!!! Let the Islamic countries have freedom of religion like you said and get out of Israel like they have a restraining order against both Muslims and Islamics. Speak out and march against these wrong Muslims and criticize their countries. Stone them to death if need be. Let the gays get married in your countries. Put up gender free rest rooms. If Islam is what you say it is, then their actions speak louder than words.

Yep actions speak louder than words
Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-06-22.png

No Ahmad, you made the claim, now support it with factual proof or stop making unsupported claims, If you can't support your claim then we know you do NOT speak the truth.

Oh, and the Koran doesn't count as evidence.

How about abnormally?

I'm never ashamed of my opinions because I put a lot of thought into all of them. How about you?

It should.

"Violence
Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses that sanction violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter."

Religion of Peace
The Quran's Verses of Violence

Actions don't speak louder than (words and actions). There are real Muslims, and they are the majority, but you don't notice their actions. You choose to notice the other Muslims' actions. Which is fine. But don't claim Islam is this, Islam is that. Talk about those guys, and distinguish well between them and Islam. That is most critical and most urgent.

I'm never ashamed of my opinions because I put a lot of thought into all of them. How about you?

That opinion does not show thoughtfulness, but ignorance.

It should.

"Violence
Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses that sanction violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter."

Religion of Peace
The Quran's Verses of Violence

Nothing is wrong with "verses of violence" as you called them. Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Companions were ordered by God to fight those who were bold enough to refuse to believe in God. Back in those days, people cared very much about God (or Gods), because there were no cars, no planes, no computers, no televisions, no electricity, no running water, no air conditionning, no heating, no coffee machine, no stove, no oven, no beds, no couches, etc...So they really considered everything was a true blessing of God, Someone then who would disbelieve in God (or Gods) would be a troublemaker, because people were not cowards who felt nothing when God was being insulted by people who disbelieved in Him and His true blessings.

Then there were wars. When there are wars, don't expect the verses to say "hug you one another". So nothing wrong with those "verses of violence" as you call them.

Yep actions speak louder than wordsView attachment 256452

No, you choose to weigh holy scriptures using the acts of murderers. Actions speak louder than words does not apply to holy scriptures. They are not words. They are revelations from the Lord of the Worlds, to His Prophet and preferred friend, Muhammad (peace be upon him).

No Ahmad, you made the claim, now support it with factual proof or stop making unsupported claims, If you can't support your claim then we know you do NOT speak the truth.

Christians quote me the Bible, as if the Bible counts as evidence. So tell it to them, not me, in respect of the Qur'an. I don't quote the Qur'an for evidence because I know you disbelieve in it. To other Muslims, I do quote the Qur'an as evidence.

Actually, it is up to you to prove that all these 50 Muslim countries are as you say. Not to me to prove the opposite. People are innocent until proven guilty.

I can merely point out your unfairness and your offenses to Islam and to Muslims. There is nothing I have to prove. That is up to you to disprove me, or to prove the truth of your accusations.

Forum List

Back