Muslim Savagery is not Islamic

Mr. Cohen invited a stranger he met in shul on Friday night to his home to share his Shabbat celebration.

When they arrived, the stranger was treated to a hot bath with scented soaps and oils and given a brand new satin bekishe to wear. The stranger was treated to a sumptuous dinner and the finest wines. After dinner, he was shown to the master suite where the bed was large and the mattress and pillows of the finest goose-down.

For the rest of Shabbat, the stranger lived like a Persian prince, treated to the finest of everything. When Shabbat ended, he was truly sad to be leaving. When he went to give his thanks and farewells to Mr. Cohen and his family, he was presented with a bill for everything.

The stranger was confused and angered, “You invited me to your home on Shabbat, I was your guest. You can’t charge me for this”. Mr. Cohen said very softly, “We will go to the rabbi and let him decide”.

Both men went to see the rabbi and made their cases. The rabbi thought about their arguments and made his decision, “You must pay the bill”.

When walking back to Mr. Cohen’s house, the stranger said, “I don’t understand how the rabbi could have made such a decision. But I will pay the bill”. Mr. Cohen was enraged, “What are you talking about?! You were my guest! I could not let you pay a single kopeck for doing me the honor of spending Shabbat in my home!”

The stranger was confused. He said, “Then why did you give me a bill? Why did we go and see the rabbi?”

Mr. Cohen just laughed and said, “Oh! That! I just wanted you to see what an idiot our rabbi is”.

I see you understood my point. Not exceptional cases.

Do you understand mine?

What do you think ?

Mr. Cohen invited a stranger he met in shul on Friday night to his home to share his Shabbat celebration.

When they arrived, the stranger was treated to a hot bath with scented soaps and oils and given a brand new satin bekishe to wear. The stranger was treated to a sumptuous dinner and the finest wines. After dinner, he was shown to the master suite where the bed was large and the mattress and pillows of the finest goose-down.

For the rest of Shabbat, the stranger lived like a Persian prince, treated to the finest of everything. When Shabbat ended, he was truly sad to be leaving. When he went to give his thanks and farewells to Mr. Cohen and his family, he was presented with a bill for everything.

The stranger was confused and angered, “You invited me to your home on Shabbat, I was your guest. You can’t charge me for this”. Mr. Cohen said very softly, “We will go to the rabbi and let him decide”.

Both men went to see the rabbi and made their cases. The rabbi thought about their arguments and made his decision, “You must pay the bill”.

When walking back to Mr. Cohen’s house, the stranger said, “I don’t understand how the rabbi could have made such a decision. But I will pay the bill”. Mr. Cohen was enraged, “What are you talking about?! You were my guest! I could not let you pay a single kopeck for doing me the honor of spending Shabbat in my home!”

The stranger was confused. He said, “Then why did you give me a bill? Why did we go and see the rabbi?”

Mr. Cohen just laughed and said, “Oh! That! I just wanted you to see what an idiot our rabbi is”.

Do you understand mine?

What do you think ?

I don't believe that you do. Prove me wrong.

I am not allowed to go to Mecca unless I am. Musl

I think that's his point. He foresees a future where you (and everyone else) will be.
Then he should read Isaiah 66 because it states otherwords.. Regardless the world is a big place with room for all but if one group wants to dominate all others they are in for a rude awakening as no one gets all the slices of the pie just their portion...

That's so funny. Wake up. 1400 years of Muslim dominating of the whole world. Until the creation of the Republic of Turkey.

Do you understand mine?

What do you think ?

I don't believe that you do. Prove me wrong.

What you understand is a wonder to me. Let us not talk about what you don't.

Useful is that you use your mind a little. Would do you much good.
Neato!

But you are wasting your time trolling here. The world needs you to tell the backwards fundamental muslim barbarians that what they are doing is not islamic.

I'll hold your stuff for you!

In all cases, I was not talking to you. And you know that.

To whom were you talking?

That does not concern you.

I am not allowed to go to Mecca unless I am. Musl

I think that's his point. He foresees a future where you (and everyone else) will be.
Then he should read Isaiah 66 because it states otherwords.. Regardless the world is a big place with room for all but if one group wants to dominate all others they are in for a rude awakening as no one gets all the slices of the pie just their portion...

That's so funny. Wake up. 1400 years of Muslim dominating of the whole world. Until the creation of the Republic of Turkey.
Last time I looked Islam did not dominate the whole world there are many places it is loosing ground as well.. Islam has had historically a push in the 6 th century a nother push in the 13 th century and is pushing now.. The reason for Islam doing well at the moment is its high birth rate compared to other groups but times change and so does circumstances don’t be so smug you never know how or what is coming your way...Not a threat just the way things are...

Useful is that you use your mind a little. Would do you much good.
Neato!

But you are wasting your time trolling here. The world needs you to tell the backwards fundamental muslim barbarians that what they are doing is not islamic.

I'll hold your stuff for you!

In all cases, I was not talking to you. And you know that.
Neat!

So, stop your idiotic trolling, and go spread your message to people who need to hear it.

There is not one mostly Islamic country that is safer for women than Israel....says something...

Stop talking of women. Your using of them will not help you to make your lies make any sense.

Am I wrong? Muslim woman is safer in Israel a mostly Jewish nation than in any mostly Muslim nation. There is no disputing it.

I know that's what you believe ... what happens to those who live in an Islamic-run state who believe otherwise?

Laws of man can be discussed, debated, and changed to fit the realities of a society. The laws of scripture cannot.

When violating law goes from being a crime to being a sin, there is no avenue for appeal, there is no mechanism for law to evolve.

Religious law was always intended as a guideline for interactions between people's of the same faith. It cannot be used to govern a multicultural society.

Again, whatever Islam prohibits is because there lies in it great harm for mankind and/or other species. There is not an Islamic law one could possibly have a problem with, normally.
How about abnormally?

Debate is about normal, not abnormal.
Alright then, what is your opinion of non-violent Muslims who trade their daughters for livestock? Or refuse to let them go to school?

I don't know where you heard these things. But I am offended, though you are forgiven, that you would think that my opinion is such or such. Do I have to reply ?

What do you care about me ? Care about what Islam says, if anything.
You are presenting yourself as an expert on Islam and espousing it's virtues while seemingly ignoring the dark side. It has nothing to do with me caring about you personally or not. This is discussion, asking questions and debate.

I have seen documentaries on the lives of Muslims where they have done exactly that. A Father trades his 10 year old daughter to middle aged man for some sheep. Are you saying the documentary was faked and that never happens?

Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.
I think you need to read what the guys raping little kids screwing goats drinking camel piss and killing people say

well since the founder of islam was a war lord and committed some of the worst acts the world of religion has ever seen and that it also hasnt stopped since then I think its safe to say islam is a savage group with no morals as we know them,,,

I do wonder how many people have had their heads cut off in the name of islam???

or how many women have been abused???

or how many children have been raped???

What are you talking about ? Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most merciful of men. "We have not sent you except as a Mercy for the Worlds" (21:107). War is horrible. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was at war, unlike Jesus (peace be upon him) who had to endure persecution and exile without fighting. But Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given victory over his enemies. When he freed his uncle from shackles during a war, he asked that also all the other prisoners get freed of their shackes likewise, because of his sense of justice and mercy. He didn't just free his uncle, but all his enemies.

How many civilians the Americans kill every year with their bombings ? Did Jesus teach them this ? How many people die in two nuclear bombings over Japan within 3 days ? Did Jesus teach such bestiality ? So stop the lies.

We dont have holy ways dip shit

Forum List

Back