Muslim Savagery is not Islamic

13533x650-vi.jpg
------------------------------- aw haw --- [chuckle] !!

because there were no cars, no planes, no computers, no televisions, no electricity, no running water, no air conditionning, no heating, no coffee machine, no stove, no oven, no beds, no couches, etc

You're describing many parts of the Arab world.

No Ahmad, you made the claim, now support it with factual proof or stop making unsupported claims, If you can't support your claim then we know you do NOT speak the truth.

Oh, and the Koran doesn't count as evidence.

Christians quote me the Bible, as if the Bible counts as evidence. So tell it to them, not me, in respect of the Qur'an. I don't quote the Qur'an for evidence because I know you disbelieve in it. To other Muslims, I do quote the Qur'an as evidence.

Actually, it is up to you to prove that all these 50 Muslim countries are as you say. Not to me to prove the opposite. People are innocent until proven guilty.

I can merely point out your unfairness and your offenses to Islam and to Muslims. There is nothing I have to prove. That is up to you to disprove me, or to prove the truth of your accusations.
Actually I think the terriost actively of Muslims and the rules of your ass sucking nut bar relgion pretty well proves all we need to know

Salaam. pease be upon him. Women breeding is very efficient next to marriage, as Islam pulls ahead of Christianity. Please stand to prevent any more Andalusias, we today, let the Golden Andelusia , of tolerance of the Christians, rot the golden age from the inside. The non-Muslims only have to pay taxes is freedo m of religion, and recruit Christian boys work in bath houses and be recruited janissaries after done with Christian taxes, so as you can see very moderate, great tolerance, Christian, peace be upon him.

Let's say I believe what you say (and I do) that barbaric things done in the name of Islam are not representative of Islam.

What is the solution? As long as people accept that making laws based on scripture is acceptable, you will have men who will twist scripture to support laws they want to see passed.

I would think the first step is to implement secular government that is in no way beholding to religious hierarchy.

There are things that will go on until the ends of time. Just as the Italian mafia will never be eradicated. The best to do is what is being done in most cases: hold these groups accountable for their violence, before the competent authorities.

Ye of little faith. Anything can be changed.

But believing the gospel of repentance helps

Salaam. pease be upon him. Women breeding is very efficient next to marriage, as Islam pulls ahead of Christianity. Please stand to prevent any more Andalusias, we today, let the Golden Andelusia , of tolerance of the Christians, rot the golden age from the inside. The non-Muslims only have to pay taxes is freedo m of religion, and recruit Christian boys work in bath houses and be recruited janissaries after done with Christian taxes, so as you can see very moderate, great tolerance, Christian, peace be upon him.
Screenshot_2019-04-12-22-44-51.png

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Surah At-Tawbah [9:29]

Yes freedom of religion as long as you pay the tax (jizyah). What freedom. Words from your holy book prove you false.

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Yes freedom of religion as long as you pay the tax (jizyah). What freedom. Words from your holy book prove you false.

Freedom of religion means to worship Who you want, whenever you want.

That has nothing to do with the taxes you pay for being a non-Muslim, while the state religion (government religion if you will) is Islam.

There are real Muslims, and they are the majority,
Oh really?

Okay then...why do the majority of muslims think people should be punished for apostasy? By the way, that's disgustimg and evil. Wherever would they get such an idea?

where do 'eunechs' come from and what is the purpose of 'eunechs' Ahmad .

Freedom of religion means to worship Who you want, whenever you want.

That has nothing to do with the taxes you pay for being a non-Muslim, while the state religion (government religion if you will) is Islam.
Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-01-26.png

Alright then, what is your opinion of non-violent Muslims who trade their daughters for livestock? Or refuse to let them go to school?

My turn to ask questions: what is your opinion on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ?
My opinion is that he was a "regular" Muslim man of his era who marketed himself as 'God's chosen one' very successfully.

And such an opinion does not make you feel ashamed of yourself ?
I'm never ashamed of my opinions because I put a lot of thought into all of them. How about you?

That opinion does not show thoughtfulness, but ignorance.
Why, because my opinion doesn't align with your blind faith? I think it was you who told us of the story of the Prophet riding to heaven on the back of a magic horse. Some would say it is ignorant to believe in fairy tales. Not me of course.

Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.
Muslim savagery, and not Islamic savagery. Islam is a religion, a holy religion and a noble religion, recognized as such by the whole world. The whole never agrees to something as being very noble, except it is indeed, of supreme nobility.

Many things go on in the Muslim world, that are quite evil, whether with the laws and constitutions, or with the people. This is also the case anywhere else in the non-Muslim world. So Islam is not at fault. It is the nature of the human being that causes these serious issues. For "man is a creature of haste", using great holy things to one's advantage is the most historical and typical sin of man.

The countries that use iniquitous Islamic laws are an absolute minority: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Iran. I don't know of any other, yet there are 30, 40, 50 -who knows- Muslim countries. The countries that use real Islamic Laws are found nowhere, they are all secular countries. But even so, even if the Islamic Law, the Sharia, is not the official and unique law; these countries' constitutions and legislations are very much inspired by Islam. Hence homosexuality, and sometimes alcohol consumption, are considered crimes and offences, punishable by law (small jail times, fines, etc...). Separation of genders can be applicable in public places like courthouses. Polygamy (marrying up to 4 wives) is allowed. And on and on. But churches and synagogues are found in all of these countries, and they are protected just as any mosque. This is because freedom of religion is cultural distinction of Muslim societies, and a concept created by Islam. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Khalifs after him (his successors) who implemented Freedom of Religion. There were in the Muslim lands, churches and synagogues, and anyone could adhere to any religion he or her wished to. When the first generations of Muslims conquered Jerusalem, prayer time found the Khalif to be present in a church. Umar (may God be well pleased with him) was that Khalif. He refused to pray in the church, on the ground of the Islamic doctrines advocating the protection of all faiths.

The US constitution is itself inspired by Islam, just all these 30, 40, 50 Muslim countries. It crowns Freedom of Religion as its main pillar. That Freedom of Religion is a purely Muslim notion, not a Christian one, and even less a Jewish one.

Stoning homosexuals, killing those who leave Islam, and other vicious legislation elements are not of Islam; but of people using Islam to their own ends. Islam is not at fault, because this is the inherent nature of the human being and so it has been since the beginnings of time. So it will be until the ends of time. It does not make any difference whether it is the Muslim, the Christian, the Jew, the Buddhist, the Hindu, or the Atheist. It goes for all humans.
\
Screenshot_2019-04-21-21-27-34.png
Screenshot_2019-04-21-21-26-55.png

\View attachment 257229 View attachment 257230
More fine examples of islams love and peace

Let's say I believe what you say (and I do) that barbaric things done in the name of Islam are not representative of Islam.

What is the solution? As long as people accept that making laws based on scripture is acceptable, you will have men who will twist scripture to support laws they want to see passed.

I would think the first step is to implement secular government that is in no way beholding to religious hierarchy.

Too bad 'constructive rationalism' always trends to mass execution as its primary 'solution' to social and economic problems, and of course Christianity has proven to be a far superior 'methodology' and 'cultural influence' than the idiotic pretenses of 'scientific' technocracies run by atheists. Stalin and Mao were different from Hitler only the choices of victims they felt the need to eliminate 'for the good of the state'.

Last edited:
well since the founder of islam was a war lord and committed some of the worst acts the world of religion has ever seen and that it also hasnt stopped since then I think its safe to say islam is a savage group with no morals as we know them,,,

I do wonder how many people have had their heads cut off in the name of islam???

or how many women have been abused???

or how many children have been raped???

What are you talking about ? Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most merciful of men. "We have not sent you except as a Mercy for the Worlds" (21:107). War is horrible. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was at war, unlike Jesus (peace be upon him) who had to endure persecution and exile without fighting. But Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given victory over his enemies. When he freed his uncle from shackles during a war, he asked that also all the other prisoners get freed of their shackes likewise, because of his sense of justice and mercy. He didn't just free his uncle, but all his enemies.

How many civilians the Americans kill every year with their bombings ? Did Jesus teach them this ? How many people die in two nuclear bombings over Japan within 3 days ? Did Jesus teach such bestiality ? So stop the lies.

It's always hilarious when followers of a genocidal political ideology famous for it massacres thinks they can play' the Innocent Civilians' card as if Christians are even remotely equivalent to you psychotic lunatics and sociopaths.

well since the founder of islam was a war lord and committed some of the worst acts the world of religion has ever seen and that it also hasnt stopped since then I think its safe to say islam is a savage group with no morals as we know them,,,

I do wonder how many people have had their heads cut off in the name of islam???

or how many women have been abused???

or how many children have been raped???

What are you talking about ? Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most merciful of men. "We have not sent you except as a Mercy for the Worlds" (21:107). War is horrible. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was at war, unlike Jesus (peace be upon him) who had to endure persecution and exile without fighting. But Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given victory over his enemies. When he freed his uncle from shackles during a war, he asked that also all the other prisoners get freed of their shackes likewise, because of his sense of justice and mercy. He didn't just free his uncle, but all his enemies.

How many civilians the Americans kill every year with their bombings ? Did Jesus teach them this ? How many people die in two nuclear bombings over Japan within 3 days ? Did Jesus teach such bestiality ? So stop the lies.

It's always hilarious when followers of a genocidal political ideology famous for it massacres thinks they can play' the Innocent Civilians' card as if Christians are even remotely equivalent to you psychotic lunatics and sociopaths.

They look so loving
Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-47-01.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-47-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-47-01.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 164

You're a real joker, Ahmad. So, I got one for you:

Forum List

Back