How Many USMBers Attend Church Reguarly?

I'm a conservative, and I attend church regularly

• I'm a conservative, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a liberal, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm a centrist, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a centrist, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
This week?

It's my Superbowl week ..

At least 16 times, Catholic, Methodist, babtist , lutheran and what ever the church of chist is .( Still trying to figure them out)

I can read. I have no need for a guy in a robe reading to me or listening to a bunch of semi-literates attempting to sing, while hungover, wearing a suit and tie.

I can read. I have no need for a guy in a robe reading to me or listening to a bunch of semi-literates attempting to sing, while hungover, wearing a suit and tie.
What are you reading?

Weekly. Sometimes more, but for charitable work not the services themselves.
Sounds like you're involved in at least one ministry. That's good stuff.

What are you reading?
Generally an Aramaic translation by Vic Alexander who lived o'er yonder and speaks semi-fluent Aramaic, Hebrew and English and with Bibles referred to as NLY and NIV ( simple English-not tis thou art-verily etc) with references to KJV. I also enjoy old Rabbis explaining the Old Testament . Real Jews. Not the Bolshevik invaders and their band of thieves

Christ gave us the church then the New Testament was written, the biggest mistakes people like you make..

Don't believe me read the scripture's ..

Christ gave us the church then the New Testament was written, the biggest mistakes people like you make..

Don't believe me read the scripture's ..

Judge me if you like. No problem.Your "opinion" is as irrelevant as mine. Hail Mary :beer:

That is, at least twice a month, for the purposes of this thread.

Why/why not?
Why would I? I'm not christian any more.....
Some would say you never were.
The only unforgivable sin I know of is denial of the Holy Spirit......meaning being born again and turning your back on what you know is the truth.

I'm Christian, but haven't attended a church for anything beyond weddings and funerals in nearly half a century.

I quit going when they turned it into a hot dog stand and started renting tables out for vendors to come in and sell their warez.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back