Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

So we're both hypocrites. And I'm betting you'll never agree to that.
According to your reasoning, you’re a hypocrite. I didn’t make that kind of blanket statement you’re using.

In my sixty runs around this block we call life, I've come to one inescapable conclusion: people are stupid and everyone is full of shit to some degree or other, including me.
Maybe it’s time for you to try being honest instead of a liar. You’re old enough to know better.

According to your reasoning, you’re a hypocrite.

According to my reasoning, you are too. Hell, I proved that already.
I didn’t make that kind of blanket statement you’re using.

But I did.
Maybe it’s time for you to try being honest instead of a liar. You’re old enough to know better.
Maybe you should try living by your own principles.

You avoided my question and I had to keep badgering you about it and finally had to bribe you. This is a fact.

First off, that's an assumption. Secondly, why should that stop you?

Yes it is. You're refusing to prove it only because you think I'll deny it.
No it isn’t an assumption. Will you accept proof that you’re wrong? (You won’t answer, watch)

Prove me wrong. I believe this because you chose to be dishonest.
See? You didn’t answer, just as I said. It’s not an assumption.

Says the proven liar who calls himself a hypocrite. Are you living by your own principles by being a liar and a hypocrite? You‘re old enough to know better.
So are you. Yet you're a hypocrite anyway.

Your reasoning. Not mine.
Irrelevant. I proved you're a hypocrite.

See? You didn’t answer,

Says the guy who avoided my question three times and every other question since.
just as I said. It’s not an assumption.
Bullshit. You asked if I would admit I'm wrong if you proved I was wrong. You haven't proved it so it is still an assumption that I won't. Whether or not I answer your question is irrelevant.

Prove that you did not avoid my question three times.

So are you. Yet you're a hypocrite anyway.

Irrelevant. I proved you're a hypocrite.
No, you didn’t. You’re just being stupid and full of shit again.

“In my sixty runs around this block we call life, I've come to one inescapable conclusion: people are stupid and everyone is full of shit to some degree or other, including me.”

Bullshit. You asked if I would admit I'm wrong if you proved I was wrong.
And you didn’t answer. Like I said you wouldn’t.

No, you didn’t. You’re just being stupid and full of shit again.

“In my sixty runs around this block we call life, I've come to one inescapable conclusion: people are stupid and everyone is full of shit to some degree or other, including me.”
If you somehow think that avoiding my questions after criticism of avoiding your question does not mean you're full of shit then you're an idiot as well.

And you didn’t answer. Like I said you wouldn’t.
So? What does that have to do with whether I'm wrong or not?

If you somehow think that avoiding my questions after criticism of avoiding your question does not mean you're full of shit then you're an idiot as well.
I’ve explained myself and I’m perfectly content with it. If you want to call yourself a hypocrite after proving you’re a liar, go for it.

So? What does that have to do with whether I'm wrong or not?
It shows that you can't admit you're wrong when you know you're wrong. You'd rather cling to a proven lie instead of admitting that you're wrong. QED.

I’ve explained myself and I’m perfectly content with it.

The fuck you have. That is a lie. As I said, you never addressed the question about admitting or denying that you avoided my question three times.
If you want to call yourself a hypocrite after proving you’re a liar, go for it.
Yeah, and I'm rubber and you're glue.

It shows that you can't admit you're wrong when you know you're wrong.

No it doesn't.
You'd rather cling to a proven lie instead of admitting that you're wrong. QED.
What lie have I clung to, exactly?

The fuck you have. That is a lie. As I said, you never addressed the question about admitting or denying that you avoided my question three times.
You’re lying. Again.

No it doesn't.
Do you actually believe that or are you just lying again because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong?

What lie have I clung to, exactly?
This one.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
Lie^

You’re lying. Again.

No lie. You never even acknowledged the question let alone answered it.
Do you actually believe that or are you just lying again because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong?

Yes, I actually believe that.
This one.

Lie^
That doesn't answer the question. The question was: What lie have I clung to?

Below are a few more quotes from you bleating to others about answering questions:

* "No. I understood your responses fine. They just didn’t answer the question. “7“ isn’t a response to a yes/no question. Similarly, you deflected from what was asked." - So did Lauren Boebert…, Post #266.

So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

Does the bolded part look familiar? This is basically what I said to you on one or two occasions regarding the question: You avoided my question three times. Do you deny this?

I never got a response from you on this one way or the other.

* "How much money did you send to Kolfage? 3rd time asking

What‘s the matter you little bitch? Are you too embarrassed to answer?" -
Post #151 , Is it the Trump Effect…

Is it the Trump effect or have Republicans lost their minds?

* "Seems like I struck a nerve when I called you a little bitch. Maybe next time you should just answer the simple question instead of running away from it." – Post #142, Donna Brazile Reveals…

Donna Brazile Reveals Dems Very Nervous Trump and His 'Movement' Could Win

These are just a handful of quotes out of many I came across. There are a lot more in this vein.

The issue of answering questions is a common thread that runs through your debate style. Yet, as I pointed out before, you almost never answer questions yourself.

Below is a quote from another poster addressed to you that pretty much sums up my feelings about your own avoidance of questions:

* "Be careful with how you answer. You may look like a hypocrite. I suspect this is why you keep dodging the questions." - Post #262, So Did lauren Boebert...

No lie. You never even acknowledged the question let alone answered it.
Yes it is a lie. And you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong if I proved you’re wrong because you’re full of shit.

Yes, I actually believe that.
Then you’re an idiot.
That doesn't answer the question. The question was: What lie have I clung to?
And I answered. This lie.

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
Lie. You still have yet to address this lie. You won’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong.

Below are a few more quotes from you bleating to others about answering questions:

* "No. I understood your responses fine. They just didn’t answer the question. “7“ isn’t a response to a yes/no question. Similarly, you deflected from what was asked." - So did Lauren Boebert…, Post #266.

Does the bolded part look familiar? This is basically what I said to you on one or two occasions regarding the question: You avoided my question three times. Do you deny this?

I never got a response from you on this one way or the other.

* "How much money did you send to Kolfage? 3rd time asking

What‘s the matter you little bitch? Are you too embarrassed to answer?" - Post #151 , Is it the Trump Effect…

Is it the Trump effect or have Republicans lost their minds?

* "Seems like I struck a nerve when I called you a little bitch. Maybe next time you should just answer the simple question instead of running away from it." – Post #142, Donna Brazile Reveals…

Donna Brazile Reveals Dems Very Nervous Trump and His 'Movement' Could Win

These are just a handful of quotes out of many I came across. There are a lot more in this vein.

The issue of answering questions is a common thread that runs through your debate style. Yet, as I pointed out before, you almost never answer questions yourself.

Below is a quote from another poster addressed to you that pretty much sums up my feelings about your own avoidance of questions:

* "Be careful with how you answer. You may look like a hypocrite. I suspect this is why you keep dodging the questions." - Post #262, So Did lauren Boebert...

Haha. Already been addressed as I said. I think I got under your skin. You can go through all that but you can’t address your proven lie.

Yes it is a lie. And you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong if I proved you’re wrong because you’re full of shit.

Bullshit. You never answered that question and I challenge you to prove it.
Then you’re an idiot.

It's simple logic, dumbass. Saying I won't admit to being wrong if proven wrong does not make it true.
And I answered. This lie.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Explain exactly how I've clung to this.
Lie. You still have yet to address this lie. You won’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong.
Address your hypocrisy.

Haha. Already been addressed as I said.

You already addressed the fact that you avoid answering questions?
I think I got under your skin.

Yet here you still are weeks later.

You're a fucking buffoon.
You can go through all that but you can’t address your proven lie.
You can't address your hypocrisy. So what?

Bullshit. You never answered that question and I challenge you to prove it.
You won't admit you're wrong if I prove you wrong so it doesn't matter what you want.
It's simple logic, dumbass. Saying I won't admit to being wrong if proven wrong does not make it true.
Then answer the question this time, dumbass. If I prove you wrong, will you admit you're wrong? You won't answer. You're full of shit.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Explain exactly how I've clung to this.
Don't play stupid, dumbass. By not admitting that you got caught in a proven lie. Were you wrong about this point of yours? You won't answer.

You won't admit you're wrong if I prove you wrong so it doesn't matter what you want.

Irrelevant. You did not address the question.
Then answer the question this time, dumbass. If I prove you wrong, will you admit you're wrong? You won't answer. You're full of shit.

Answer my question: Do you deny avoiding my question three times?
Don't play stupid, dumbass.

Don't play like you don't know the difference between an assumption and proof. Dumbass.
By not admitting that you got caught in a proven lie.

False paradigm. Neither did I ever deny it. That places the issue in what people with common sense call "neutral".

Not denying and not admitting proves precisely squat.
Were you wrong about this point of yours? You won't answer.
And I won't as long as you continue to avoid answering questions yourself and continue to deny that you do so.

Nah, you're just upset that you lost this argument and got exposed as a liar. Keep crying you little bitch.

Aaaand you're still here. Little bitch.
There's no hypocrisy from my part.

You criticize and ridicule posters for not answering questions and giving half-assed responses that don't actually answer them and you do the same fucking thing. You are a prime example of hypocrisy.
You're just flailing wildly because you don't want to address your proven lie.
And again, you still refuse to acknowledge you avoided my question three times and now you're lying about answering another one that you never addressed.

False paradigm. Neither did I ever deny it. That places the issue in what people with common sense call "neutral".

Not denying and not admitting proves precisely squat.
That's cute. What actually happened is you got caught in a lie and you've ran away from addressing it. :)

Forum List

Back