Murder in America

Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

He vowed he wouldn't be taken alive and he got his wish.
You are a liar.

LOL, his arms are not up in those photos. You better get your eyes checked.
He came out of his pickup with his arms up and they remained up until he was shot. You are a slimy lil twit. Maybe I'll post your picture one of these days for people can recognize you out on the street.

That sounds like a threat, you crazy ass fool.
You aren't kidding. Wtf?

Smoke from the rifles? Are you serious? Were they using muskets?

No, obviously they were not using muskets, but even modern rifles firing modern smokeless powder will have a slight puff of smoke from the muzzle. This tells me that all you know about firearms you have learned from MSNBC.

What I know about guns comes from 60 years of owning them. What I see in the video is a guy doing about everything he could to guarantee that he would be shot. Involved in multiple felonies and threatening law officers at the Refuge, he is stopped in an isolated situation in which a firefight poises no danger to any surrounding innocent civilians. He refused to do as ordered, and speeds off. Anticipating that this might be the actions of some of the felons, the State Police have a road block further down the road. Trying to get around that, he runs off the road and is stuck in the snow. Instead of getting out and holding still with his hands in the air, he starts running in the snow like he is heading for the woods. And a State Patrol officer that was stationed for just that possibility steps out of the woods, intercepting him. At any point after getting out of the truck, and not obeying orders, he was fair game. But it looked to me like he reached for that gun. And paid the price.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
I wonder what he could have been reaching for in his jacket pocket?
He wasn't reaching for anything in his pocket dumbass he'd already been shot.

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
They were shooting at the vehicle. The vehicle needs to be returned to the family so that an independent investigation can take place. There is plenty of evidence and an autopsy will reveal the other gun wounds but once again - it's going to take an independent investigation. When Lavoy hit the ground the FBI agent reportedly fired 3 more shots into him. Sounds as if they had orders to make sure he was dead.

They were being shot at the first stop. This first stop is where Ryan Bundy was shot. When the shooting began at the first stop Lavoy Finicum got them out of there and took off. Ahead of him around the bend was the road block awaiting him with snipers in the trees. The gun recovered is purportedly a nine millimeter. It is reported that LaVoy did not own a nine millimeter.

This link is the eighteen year old girl that was in the pickup. She explains in detail what went down and her testimony coincides with the video. They did not hold her she was released.

Obviously a lot of trolls believe in murdering people as they have their hands up in the air. From the looks of the video State Police did not intend for anyone to come out of that pickup alive.

What I know about guns comes from 60 years of owning them. What I see in the video is a guy doing about everything he could to guarantee that he would be shot. Involved in multiple felonies and threatening law officers at the Refuge, he is stopped in an isolated situation in which a firefight poises no danger to any surrounding innocent civilians. He refused to do as ordered, and speeds off. Anticipating that this might be the actions of some of the felons, the State Police have a road block further down the road. Trying to get around that, he runs off the road and is stuck in the snow. Instead of getting out and holding still with his hands in the air, he starts running in the snow like he is heading for the woods. And a State Patrol officer that was stationed for just that possibility steps out of the woods, intercepting him. At any point after getting out of the truck, and not obeying orders, he was fair game. But it looked to me like he reached for that gun. And paid the price.
From your own words then you and everyone else are also "fair game".

Early on, we see two vehicles carrying the Bundy Brain Trust get pulled over: a Jeep in which Ammon Bundy was riding, and a white pickup driven by Finicum. The occupants of the Jeep get out and are arrested without any trouble, and one occupant of Finicum’s pickup, Ryan Payne, gets out with his hands up and is arrested.

After that, Finicum’s truck sits idling in the middle of the road for several minutes while, Bretzing said, FBI agents and Oregon State troopers were “providing verbal commands to the occupants to surrender” (isn’t cop talk a lovely thing?).

After a while, the truck takes off, going fast, headed toward three police and FBI vehicles blocking the road; Finicum swerves to the left, apparently trying to get around the roadblock, and nearly hits an officer
at the side of the road:

Finicum-roadblock-2.jpg

Guys, we are not sure, but we think big gub’mint tyranny may have winned. How else to explain what transpired Tuesday night as jackbooted feds descended upon the Oregon militia boys (and little girls!) illegally occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, during a traffic stop, and started a shooty-shooty, which ended with the feds arresting dingbat militia leader Ammon Bundy and six other constitutionally ignorant dongbeavers. The shootout claimed one casualty, 55-year-old Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, the group’s spokesman. Bundy BFF and militia dickwhistle Jon Ritzheimer turned himself in and was subsequently arrested in Peoria, Arizona, around the same time, according to the FBI.

According to what Ammon Bundy told his wife, as reported by another dingbat, Nevada Assemblywoman and big-tittied militia fetishist Michele Fiore, the shooting was TOTALLY UNPROVOKED, so we guess BLM stands for Bundy Lives Matter now, who even knows?

You’ll remember LaVoy Finicum as the dude who was interviewed under a tarp, either because it was cold or because that’s where he chose to hide from the government on national television. Oh, and his code name may or may not have been “Fluffy Unicorn,” because why wouldn’t it be?

While it’s easy to laugh, Wonkette takes no pleasure in this guy dying. Dude was a nutbag, obviously, because he was prepared to die for the “noble” cause of teaching the federal government a lesson about whether or not it’s allowed to own land (obviously not, according to these morons). However, he also talked lovingly about his family in this interview with NBC News, and we’re sorry for pain they’re in right now.

Wonkette doesn’t take pleasure in this whole fuckshow of a resolution either, because it gives militia-supporting dildo-weasels EXACTLY the martyrdom story they need to prove that YEP FOR SURE the government is doing tyranny to them, and it must be stopped.

FBI Video Conclusively Shows Oregon Militia Guy Shot Dead By Cops Was Not Unarmed Black Teen
You are full of shit as usual Valerie but most people already knew that.

Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

You are a liar.

You're a liar. A treasonous liar.

Everyone is laughing at you and these armed idiots, I hope you know that. I think it's hilarious that these wannabe militia men got dildo's instead of snacks.

Why don't you show some support and go up there and finish their job.
I'm laughing at your idiocy and hoping you're next.

You are a liar.

Everyone is laughing at you and these armed idiots, I hope you know that. I think it's hilarious that these wannabe militia men got dildo's instead of snacks.

I'm gonna live to be 100. I'm not planning on taking over a Turd Sanctuary. Those idiots got what they deserved.

:D

You are a liar.

I'm gonna live to be 100. I'm not planning on taking over a Turd Sanctuary. Those idiots got what they deserved.

:D
Good for you go suck on those nasty diapers you like.

All that need happen out of this is that this incident go down with Ruby Ridge and Waco. Just increase the anger. Even a little bit. Nudge a significant proportion of the population to lose a little more faith in this government. Just resent it, don't trust it a bit more. Just a few more people deciding to separate.
It will have to reach critical mass.

I would like to see the truck. I would also like to hear the audio. I'm willing to wager that LaVoy is recorded on video saying, "Just go ahead and shoot me then".

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.

Isn't it funny how, when a black person does this, these same people say "See he was murdered!"... if this was a protest demonstration in front of some corporation, and this happened "See he was murdered!"....

But because this was a white guy, not involved in a leftist cause.... Pretty cut and dry. Clearly the police did their duty.

his hand were in the air

Isn't it funny how, when a black person does this, these same people say "See he was murdered!"... if this was a protest demonstration in front of some corporation, and this happened "See he was murdered!"....

But because this was a white guy, not involved in a leftist cause.... Pretty cut and dry. Clearly the police did their duty.

You're going to have to be more specific.

his hand were in the air

You guys are never more specific. Every single time a black person is shot by police no matter what they did before, no matter what criminal record they had, no matter if they were visually attacking a police officer before being killed.... POLICE BRUTALITY! RACISM! BLACK LIVES MATTER!.

So here we are, and now you want me to be more specific. Hypocrite much?

You guys are never more specific. Every single time a black person is shot by police no matter what they did before, no matter what criminal record they had, no matter if they were visually attacking a police officer before being killed.... POLICE BRUTALITY! RACISM! BLACK LIVES MATTER!.

I guess that leaves me out since I am not a guy.

Are you always this irrational?

I guess that leaves me out since I am not a guy.

Are you always this irrational?

How is pointing out the hypocrisy of the other side... "irrational" in your world? Explain that.

Is anything I said untrue? Have we not seen a dozen threads on every single black person shot by police, claimed to be evidence of racism, injustice and police brutality, without any discussion of what they did leading up to the shooting?

Forum List

Back