Murder in America

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
I wonder what he could have been reaching for in his jacket pocket?
He wasn't reaching for anything in his pocket dumbass he'd already been shot.

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
I do not have to convince anyone. Like I said there are other video accounts that show it was murder. If a governor already ordered him to be murdered and the cops were shooting at the pickup in the first stop I really don't think anyone would have just set there and let them keep shooting at them. Maybe you are stupid enough you would who knows.

Okay, post them.

The Governor ordered murder. LOL!

tinfoil8.jpg

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
You are a liar. He did stop. For several minutes. You are a fucking liar. A piece of shit liar. Why cant you Left Wing Nutjobs EVER tell the truth?

You're a piece of shit.

his hand were in the air

You are a liar. He did stop. For several minutes. You are a fucking liar. A piece of shit liar. Why cant you Left Wing Nutjobs EVER tell the truth?

You're a piece of shit.

And then ran from the cops, moron. That is an act of aggression.

his hand were in the air

You're a piece of shit.

Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

You're a piece of shit.

Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

He vowed he wouldn't be taken alive and he got his wish.

You're a piece of shit.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

You are a liar.

Attachments

• F.arms in the air.png
    F.arms in the air.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 59
  • f.arms.up.png
    f.arms.up.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 56
  • f grabbing side.png
    f grabbing side.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 54

You're a piece of shit.

You are a liar.

LOL, his arms are not up in those photos. You better get your eyes checked.

You're a piece of shit.

You are a liar.

He came out of his pickup with his arms up and they remained up until he was shot. You are a slimy lil twit. Maybe I'll post your picture one of these days for people can recognize you out on the street.

You are a liar.

He came out of his pickup with his arms up and they remained up until he was shot. You are a slimy lil twit. Maybe I'll post your picture one of these days for people can recognize you out on the street.

That sounds like a threat, you crazy ass fool.

You are a liar.

Just a fact.

You are a liar.

Just a fact.

I don't think so, nutcase.

LOL! Now Governor Kate Brown ordered him to be killed?! If the police were shooting at them during the first stop, why are none of the windows or tires blown out? How come nobody else was killed, including those in the truck? Why did he even get out of the truck in the first place? Why wasn't he shot while still in the truck? Why did they let him run around flapping his arms before shooting him? Why did the government release the recording? Smoke from the rifles? Are you serious? Were they using muskets?

Answer away. Please. I need a laugh.

LOL! Now Governor Kate Brown ordered him to be killed?! If the police were shooting at them during the first stop, why are none of the windows or tires blown out? How come nobody else was killed, including those in the truck? Why did he even get out of the truck in the first place? Why wasn't he shot while still in the truck? Why did they let him run around flapping his arms before shooting him? Why did the government release the recording? Smoke from the rifles? Are you serious? Were they using muskets?

These people are ate up, and need psychiatric attention.

You're a piece of shit.

Fuck off. You have no way in hell to know whether he heard anyone say "stop" you fucking idiotic dumbass.

You're just an incredibly stupid piece of shit.

Last edited:

These people are ate up.
That is putting it kindly.

I don't want to get on her bad side. LOL!

upload_2016-1-31_0-0-28.jpeg

You're a piece of shit.

Fuck off. You have no way in hell to know whether he heard anyone say "stop" you fucking idiotic dumbass.

You're just a incredibly stupid piece of shit.

Did you know that anger can cause cancer?

You're a piece of shit.

You're just a incredibly stupid piece of shit.

Did you know that anger can cause cancer?
He didn't die from cancer, you stupid ****.

It was a bullet wound., you dumbass.

Forum List

Back