Murder in America

And then ran from the cops, moron. That is an act of aggression.
Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

He vowed he wouldn't be taken alive and he got his wish.
Fuck off. You have no way in hell to know whether he heard anyone say "stop" you fucking idiotic dumbass.

You're just a incredibly stupid piece of shit.

Did you know that anger can cause cancer?
He didn't die from cancer, you stupid ****.

I'm just concerned about your health.

Watch out, she may come after you next. LOL!

kate-brown-bisexual-governor1.jpg

Running away from a lethally armed threatening person is not an act of aggression.

When cops tell you to stop, you stop. Isn't that what you always say? He was not shot with his arms up, they were down. It looked like he was reaching for a gun.

Fuck off. You have no way in hell to know whether he heard anyone say "stop" you fucking idiotic dumbass.

Yeah, right...What's she going to do, stick her face in dough repeatedly to make fugly gorilla cookies and helidrop 500 tons of them on me when I'm going out for a workout in the local park?

Yeah, right...What's she going to do, stick her face in dough repeatedly to make fugly gorilla cookies and helidrop 500 tons of them on me when I'm going out for a workout in the local park?

Your friend, RoDummy, sure thinks that the Governor ordered LaVoy to be murdered.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
Until they weren't.
I bet once you are shot you'll just keep holding your hands high also.
You can't argue with idiots, don't try. The guy gave his life supporting these idiots right to be on here bad mouthing him. There are grave yards around the world full of men and women who did the same. I think those days of doing so are coming to a end. Too many people pissing on graves. Schmucks like these posting lies and bull shit about him are not worth the consideration Finnicum gave them. By the way, he did not own a nine mil and if one was on his body he didn't put it there someone else did. The other videos these dorks have not seen are out there so time will tell. FBI set up OSP and the county Sheriff's. Sssh, don't tell any one though.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
I wonder what he could have been reaching for in his jacket pocket?
Have you ever been shot, I have. Have you ever been hit with a bean bag from ten feet? If you think you'd stand around scratching your nuts you are the one delusional.

You are a liar. He did stop. For several minutes. You are a fucking liar. A piece of shit liar. Why cant you Left Wing Nutjobs EVER tell the truth?

You're a piece of shit.

You are a liar.

LOL, his arms are not up in those photos. You better get your eyes checked.
You're a liar. A treasonous liar.

his hand were in the air
He wasn't reaching for anything in his pocket dumbass he'd already been shot.

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
Lavoy Finnicum did not make a video saying he would not be taken alive. You are inferring something he did not say. He did make several videos several of which evidently you have not viewed but at no time did he ever say in any video he would not be taken alive. There are many comments flying wildly on the internet. They are highly inaccurate portrayals passing judgment on a person the commenters have never met nor do they know. It is very narrow minded of people to do that but very much anticipated. It's quite common and happens constantly so don't get your panties bunched too tightly when you realize you have been fed a main course of psy-op steak. Why do you think they use it if it was not effective? Youu are a perfect example of how well it works. Congratulations LOL. Keep your kid close because if your "government" decides you do not have the right to keep it you know what they can do now and how they might do it right? When and if they come you will know what to expect from 'them' now. They took four of Lavoy's foster kids the State entrusted to him away from him so why not yours? Kids are another psy-op game didn't you know that? If you think living under the auspices of the United Nations and now Agenda 30 is a good thing better than living in sovereign America under the Constitution you are in for a big disappointment but Lavoy Finnicum paid with his life to uphold the concept that you have the right to voice your opinion. You can slander him attempt to tarnish his memory and you can even squat to piss on his grave but you cannot deny that he died supporting your rights along with his and mine. Think about things on your own instead of jumping to conclusions with a pack mentality. The time is coming when you and the rest of the country might need to do just that.

The audio was removed - when he grabbed his side he was shot by one of the sniper's up in the trees surrounding him. There is no question that Lavoy was murdered. He had his hands up in the air until they shot him in the side - then he holds his side and the agent in front of him shot him in the face.

his hand were in the air

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
They were shooting at the vehicle. The vehicle needs to be returned to the family so that an independent investigation can take place. There is plenty of evidence and an autopsy will reveal the other gun wounds but once again - it's going to take an independent investigation. When Lavoy hit the ground the FBI agent reportedly fired 3 more shots into him. Sounds as if they had orders to make sure he was dead.

his hand were in the air

They were shooting at the vehicle. The vehicle needs to be returned to the family so that an independent investigation can take place. There is plenty of evidence and an autopsy will reveal the other gun wounds but once again - it's going to take an independent investigation. When Lavoy hit the ground the FBI agent reportedly fired 3 more shots into him. Sounds as if they had orders to make sure he was dead.
Why did they let him get out of the vehicle and walk around? How come nobody else was killed? They are gonna kill him and leave three witnesses?

The audio was removed - when he grabbed his side he was shot by one of the sniper's up in the trees surrounding him. There is no question that Lavoy was murdered. He had his hands up in the air until they shot him in the side - then he holds his side and the agent in front of him shot him in the face.
If the dumb-ass was giving himself up, then when he exited the vehicle he should have raised his arms and stood still. He would have no reason to walk away from the vehicle. He presented himself as a threat. So, you know, there is that personal responsibility thing we always get lectured about from the right.

He would have no reason to walk away from the vehicle.

I'm of the opinion he walked away from the truck because he wanted the police to shoot him but not hit any of the other occupants. He had already said he would rather die than go to jail.

“Absolutely,” he told NBC’s Tony Dokoupil on Jan. 5. “I have been raised in the country all my life. I love dearly to feel the wind on my face, to see the sun rise, to see the moon in the night. I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”

LaVoy Finicum, Ore. occupier who said he’d rather die than go to jail, did just that

Early on, we see two vehicles carrying the Bundy Brain Trust get pulled over: a Jeep in which Ammon Bundy was riding, and a white pickup driven by Finicum. The occupants of the Jeep get out and are arrested without any trouble, and one occupant of Finicum’s pickup, Ryan Payne, gets out with his hands up and is arrested.

After that, Finicum’s truck sits idling in the middle of the road for several minutes while, Bretzing said, FBI agents and Oregon State troopers were “providing verbal commands to the occupants to surrender” (isn’t cop talk a lovely thing?).

After a while, the truck takes off, going fast, headed toward three police and FBI vehicles blocking the road; Finicum swerves to the left, apparently trying to get around the roadblock, and nearly hits an officer
at the side of the road:

Finicum-roadblock-2.jpg

Guys, we are not sure, but we think big gub’mint tyranny may have winned. How else to explain what transpired Tuesday night as jackbooted feds descended upon the Oregon militia boys (and little girls!) illegally occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, during a traffic stop, and started a shooty-shooty, which ended with the feds arresting dingbat militia leader Ammon Bundy and six other constitutionally ignorant dongbeavers. The shootout claimed one casualty, 55-year-old Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, the group’s spokesman. Bundy BFF and militia dickwhistle Jon Ritzheimer turned himself in and was subsequently arrested in Peoria, Arizona, around the same time, according to the FBI.

According to what Ammon Bundy told his wife, as reported by another dingbat, Nevada Assemblywoman and big-tittied militia fetishist Michele Fiore, the shooting was TOTALLY UNPROVOKED, so we guess BLM stands for Bundy Lives Matter now, who even knows?

You’ll remember LaVoy Finicum as the dude who was interviewed under a tarp, either because it was cold or because that’s where he chose to hide from the government on national television. Oh, and his code name may or may not have been “Fluffy Unicorn,” because why wouldn’t it be?

While it’s easy to laugh, Wonkette takes no pleasure in this guy dying. Dude was a nutbag, obviously, because he was prepared to die for the “noble” cause of teaching the federal government a lesson about whether or not it’s allowed to own land (obviously not, according to these morons). However, he also talked lovingly about his family in this interview with NBC News, and we’re sorry for pain they’re in right now.

Wonkette doesn’t take pleasure in this whole fuckshow of a resolution either, because it gives militia-supporting dildo-weasels EXACTLY the martyrdom story they need to prove that YEP FOR SURE the government is doing tyranny to them, and it must be stopped.

FBI Video Conclusively Shows Oregon Militia Guy Shot Dead By Cops Was Not Unarmed Black Teen

These buttnuggets occupied a bird-watching sanctuary for the heroic purpose of supporting criminals convicted of committing arson on federal land. And once they were firmly ensconced in their little federally owned hidey cave in the wilderness, oh what fun was had!

For one thing, they quickly realized they really, really, REALLY needed some snacks, because they totally forgot to fill their fanny packs with snacks like their moms told them to. They needed Miracle Whip and tampons and those Walmart underpanties Ammon Bundy likes to wear on his freedom berries, and oh could you also send some Pall Mall Menthol 100’s?

Instead, America doubled over laughing and mailed them a bunch of dildos, which made militia dude Ritzheimer SO MAD BRO. Shall we watch that video again and giggle?

Oh well, it’s over now we guess. RIP LaVoy Finicum and all those wasted dildos and freedom and America and stuff.

The moment these redneck dumbshits almost ran down an officer while avoiding a road block, they were guilty of attempted murder.

It was a bullet wound., you dumbass.
He died of the same thing you're suffering from now.......terminal stupidity.

You are a liar.

LOL, his arms are not up in those photos. You better get your eyes checked.
You're a liar. A treasonous liar.

Everyone is laughing at you and these armed idiots, I hope you know that. I think it's hilarious that these wannabe militia men got dildo's instead of snacks.

Why don't you show some support and go up there and finish their job.

Forum List

Back