Murder in America

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
Until they weren't.
I bet once you are shot you'll just keep holding your hands high also.
I'm not sure what you saw. I saw a guy get shot and fall over after he pulled his hands down and reached for something in his coat.

I think there are a few people in this country that are hoping Obama declares marshal law and stays in the white house just so they don't have to own up to whatever mental disorder plagues them.
Is it illegal to reach into your coat?
Under the circumstances.....yes.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air
I wonder what he could have been reaching for in his jacket pocket?
He wasn't reaching for anything in his pocket dumbass he'd already been shot.

his hand were in the air
Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time?

Has the rioting and open rebellion started yet? I stocked up on supplies today and buried my guns. When it does begin, followed by President Obama's declaration of martial law, I won't have to leave the house for awhile. I live far from town and don't want to risk getting stopped for being out past curfew.

You going to hold your hands high once you have been shot too? Even after being shot he raised his hands again as they kept on shooting him.

I don't agree with the dingbat talking in the video in this OP, but I have taken and slowed and zoomed this part of the video and he has his hands up, lowers them twice and back up before he actually starts to reach into his pocket. During those two times, you can see the tiny puffs from the one cops rifle as he crosses the path the truck carved into the snow.

You going to hold your hands high once you have been shot too? Even after being shot he raised his hands again as they kept on shooting him.

I don't agree with the dingbat talking in the video in this OP, but I have taken and slowed and zoomed this part of the video and he has his hands up, lowers them twice and back up before he actually starts to reach into his pocket. During those two times, you can see the tiny puffs from the one cops rifle as he crosses the path the truck carved into the snow.
I just did the same thing............and finally saw it.............guy to the right was hitting him........which was why he was dropping his arms........

I just did the same thing............and finally saw it.............guy to the right was hitting him........which was why he was dropping his arms........
Looking again..........and again.....he got hit from the front causing him to jolt back from the hits...........before spinning for the final shot from the left.

Check this out..............His last interview more than likely..........from a source I normally don't use........but they interviewed him.

Looking again..........and again.....he got hit from the front causing him to jolt back from the hits...........before spinning for the final shot from the left.

Exactly what I see. His hands drop for a second, then back up, then down for another second. In the meantime, he is being shot at least once by the officer to the right; you can see the puffs of smoke from his rifle. At the same time LaVoy starts to stumble, like an animal that has been hit, before he reaches into his jacket with earnest for something. He continues to lose bearings and then is reaching with earnest fro something in his jacket when he turns to his left to receive the kill shot from the officer coming out of the woods on the left.

Here is my edited version, slowed to about 15%:

I am not going to go with the 'murder' thing, I just want to highlight the truth. Tensions were very high down there and if I were one of those cops there I probably would have fired upon him at the first lowering of his hands as well; and would not have consided the depth of the snow to have anything to do with it. But fired upon with his hands up he was.

Hindsight is 20/20. LaVoy Finnicum, R.I.P.

That asshole worked real hard to make sure that this kind of outcome happened. No sympathy for him at all. The world is a better place for his absence.
Glad to know how you feel. I am sure others will feel the same for you in your absence.

his hand were in the air

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.

his hand were in the air

He was running from the police and refused to stop, he almost hit a cop when he ran off the road to avoid the road block, he put his arms down and it appeared he was going for his gun. He was armed. He made videos of how he would not be taken alive.

It's pretty cut and dry. Good luck convincing thinking people that he was murdered.
I do not have to convince anyone. Like I said there are other video accounts that show it was murder. If a governor already ordered him to be murdered and the cops were shooting at the pickup in the first stop I really don't think anyone would have just set there and let them keep shooting at them. Maybe you are stupid enough you would who knows.

Forum List

Back