What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Tase Me Bro

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do blacks resist arrest and not submit to a lawful arrest? Then these morons show up interfering with the cop. He should have take them too.

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lots of talk from innocent bystanders. Will one of those saying it's wrong, please explain why the guy wouldn't simply cooperate with the cop? All this recording going on almost makes you think this drama was orchestrated to see if they could catch a cop doing something wrong.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lots of talk from innocent bystanders. Will one of those saying it's wrong, please explain why the guy wouldn't simply cooperate with the cop? All this recording going on almost makes you think this drama was orchestrated to see if they could catch a cop doing something wrong.

It is orchestrated. It's for fame and lawsuit money.

The guys I know who work here say they loiter in the middle of the street when they see a cop car coming, then if the cop says something they don't cooperate. Friend is behind a tree or garbage bin recording. Trying to get tazed or something so they can put it online and demand a payout.

Meanwhile.....in America's 50 largest cities the murder rate is up 18%!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just can't understand this.

In 2016.....WHY IN THE HELL would any white person EVER...EVER...EVER....still work as a cop in a black neighborhood??

OP
Tank

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
The laws in America have to high a standard for blacks

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days