Much of the left rejects God as they attempt to be Gods

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Yeah, true story..........

See, they argue God doesn't exist because of pain and suffering, and the fact not everyone is equal in every way. In other terms, they lack basic concepts for how the universe works (i.e., balance & survival). Way to second guess God should he exist. A computer program would be a much better option.

Apparently, their idea of a perfect world is everyone looks the same, acts the same, same brain, no pain and everything is effortlessly provided for them. How cool is that? Course I'm not sure how one could recognize pleasure if they can't recognize pain, but it's their story......

If you watch how the left operates as they try to level all playing fields (i.e., fat women are awesome models & men are women now having babies), there's a hint they're trying to make-up for God's "failure" or non-existence.........Their concepts rub the universe in the wrong direction, but they believe it anyhow, which is highly ironic. In other terms, they don't believe in God, but they believe they can pull a rabbit out of a hat and declare it a tiger.

What's amazing to me is they criticize people for believing the "magical man in the sky" when you consider much of their ideology is based on the imitation and imaginary.

strawmanargument.jpg

See, they argue God doesn't exist because of pain and suffering, and the fact not everyone is equal in every way. In other terms, they lack basic concepts for how the universe works (i.e., balance & survival). Way to second guess God should he exist. A computer program would be a much better option.

Apparently, their idea of a perfect world is everyone looks the same, acts the same, same brain, no pain and everything is effortlessly provided for them. How cool is that? Course I'm not sure how one could recognize pleasure if they can't recognize pain, but it's their story......

If you watch how the left operates as they try to level all playing fields (i.e., fat women are awesome models & men are women now having babies), there's a hint they're trying to make-up for God's "failure" or non-existence.........Their concepts rub the universe in the wrong direction, but they believe it anyhow, which is highly ironic. In other terms, they don't believe in God, but they believe they can pull a rabbit out of a hat and declare it a tiger.

What's amazing to me is they criticize people for believing the "magical man in the sky" when you consider much of their ideology is based on the imitation and imaginary.

You seem to just make up whatever you want in your beliefs about liberals. You are completely wrong. Most liberals believe in God. They DO NOT believe in organized religion and think it's a scam.

They also do not believe that God is a simple as organized religions describe him. Yes, we do mock the magic-man-in-the-sky idea. God is infinitely more complex.

Your idea that we blame God for the world not being the perfect place is nonsense. I've never heard any liberal say that or imply it in anyway.

In short, everything you said is the product of your own imagination and has nothing to do with what the majority of liberals believe or do not believe.

You seem to just make up whatever you want in your beliefs about liberals. You are completely wrong. Most liberals believe in God. They DO NOT believe in organized religion and think it's a scam.

They also do not believe that God is a simple as organized religions describe him. Yes, we do mock the magic-man-in-the-sky idea. God is infinitely more complex.

Your idea that we blame God for the world not being the perfect place is nonsense. I've never heard any liberal say that or imply it in anyway.

In short, everything you said is the product of your own imagination and has nothing to do with what the majority of liberals believe or do not believe. Pot meet kettle.

Cool story. Especially bolded.

See, they argue God doesn't exist because of pain and suffering

Strawman, some may say that, most just don't see evidence.

, and the fact not everyone is equal in every way.

Strawman and pure bullshit - never heard a single liberal ever say THAT.

By posting this you aren't so much making a good argument about liberals as you are about your intellectual depravity.

Another thread by a RW'er talking about imaginary people.

How long is this fad going to last around here?

Back when Jimmy Carter was president, he "THOUGHT' that it was inhumane to keep people locked up in Insane Asylums. So they closed down the mental hospitals, and after a few generations, you see the fruits(and flakes) of the Carter actions. This is why you see all the mentally challenged individuals, thinking that they are right and everyone else is wrong even after 2000 years of civilization. There is one thing for sure that puts a god(little g not big G) in their places, which they are constantly trying to remove from the US people. As long as We the People have these, the pseudo god will bleed like the rest of US.
George Soros: Billionaire “I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes”

bulletChart.jpg

In short, everything you said is the product of your own imagination and has nothing to do with what the majority of liberals believe or do not believe. Pot meet kettle.

Cool story. Especially bolded.

"There is none so blind as those who will not see".

See, they argue God doesn't exist because of pain and suffering

Strawman, some may say that, most just don't see evidence.

, and the fact not everyone is equal in every way.

Strawman and pure bullshit - never heard a single liberal ever say THAT.

By posting this you aren't so much making a good argument about liberals as you are about your intellectual depravity.

Your ignorance isn't mine.

Forum List

Back