RNC: God Qualified Lara Trump To Be Their Co-Chair

No, it is not. Who told you that?
The state of education these days!

There is nothing in the constitution to forbid a political party claiming divine inspiration or guidance. In fact, any attempt to ban that would itself be highly unconstitutional, because it would prohibit the free exercise of religion.

As long as Congress is not establishing a religion for the United States, nor telling people how and where to practice their religion, the first amendment is being fully followed.

I did not talk about any "political party claiming divine inspiration or guidance."

I said organized religion cannot be part of government.

If you cans saying that MAGA is an organized religious party, a case can be made barring it from running candidates.

I did not talk about any "political party claiming divine inspiration or guidance."

I said organized religion cannot be part of government.
What does that have to do with God qualifying Lara Trump to be RNC co-chair?

If you cans saying that MAGA is an organized religious party, a case can be made barring it from running candidates.
Which would fail miserably. If the Mormons announced that they were forming “The Latter Day Saints Party,” nothing would prevent them from running candidates.

Well maybe some traffic judge in Portland Oregon might order them off the ballot, but it would never hold up.

Y’all are really stuck on not letting Trump run, huh? Terrible strategy but obviously better than running on Biden’s record, for sure.

Lara Trump is not ordained of God except in silly heads.

If the COJC organized "the Latter Days Saints Party" and/or recognized it and funded it, then the church would lose its tax-exempt status.

Don't worry, it would never do that.

Lara Trump is not ordained of God except in silly heads.
I didn’t say she was. I’m curious, why it bothered you so much that somebody else did? I mean this really seems to have stuck in your craw. Gotten under your skin. Rubbed your rhubarb. Chapped your ass. Burned your butt. Sent you round the bend.

Why?
If the COJC organized "the Latter Days Saints Party" and/or recognized it and funded it, then the church would lose its tax-exempt status.

Don't worry, it would never do that.
The party would not have tax exempt status, but the church still would.

You must have never been in an African-American church, if you think churches, don’t talk politics.

What religion were you brought up in, anyway? You seem to really have been traumatized somehow. Organized religion, for however, much it does, is also a good place for a pedophile looking to gain a position of trust to target kids. Evil will always try to use anything good.

Did something happen to you?

Seymour Flops back off the claim. Good, since he foolishly brought up Lara being god ordained.

Any place where the children are, a church, a MAGA rally, a BSA troop, pre-care is where you will find child abusers.

Predators hunt where their prey will be.

"Earlier today, members of the Republican National Committee elected Michael Whatley to succeed Ronna McDaniel as chairman and Lara Trump as co-chair.

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

Beth Bloch from the West Virginia Republican Party took the podium and claimed that God qualified Lara Trump to be co-chair of the RNC.

"We are reminded of a powerful truth," Bloch said. "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called."

Try to say that three times fast!

She continued, "Laura Trump is the embodiment of this truth.""

I can't figure out if they are claiming the evangelical's god proclaimed she is to be co-chair or if they've just formally promoted tRump himself to the status of their god.

And being a Trump, she will decimate and bankrupt the RNC.

Good.

Seymour Flops back off the claim. Good, since he foolishly brought up Lara being god ordained.
No, that’s what crepitus’ OP was obsessing about. I never claimed it.
Any place where the children are, a church, a MAGA rally, a BSA troop, pre-care is where you will find child abusers.

Predators hunt where their prey will be.
The gender-neutral scouts, the public schools, a child transgender support group, a CPS fed foster home.

Yes, anywhere there are children supervised by adults, there is a possibility of abuse. The solution is lanky Prison sentences for people who do so. Lengthy, as in lifetime with no chance of getting out.

I’m sure you agree, being a person who cares about abused children.

"Earlier today, members of the Republican National Committee elected Michael Whatley to succeed Ronna McDaniel as chairman and Lara Trump as co-chair.

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

Beth Bloch from the West Virginia Republican Party took the podium and claimed that God qualified Lara Trump to be co-chair of the RNC.

"We are reminded of a powerful truth," Bloch said. "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called."

I can't figure out if they are claiming the evangelical's god proclaimed she is to be co-chair or if they've just formally promoted tRump himself to the status of their god.

Why do you care?

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

So, what’s your point here? The believe that her faith is part if her qualification. I’m not sure what your argument here is…other than you despise people of faith, I suppose that could be your premise?

Lara Trump?

Nepotism, much?

Richard J. Daley would be proud...

220px-Boss_byMikeRoyko_jacket.jpg

Forum List

Back