Does this make me a bad person?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Walking around Rockefeller Preserve Park, 2 weeks past peak Peonies blossom

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

I start coughing and loudly

I bend over a bit to get the most of it

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

I chuckled as I walked on

Last edited:

While walking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

If people are stupid enough to still wear the face diapers then they deserve anything and everything that they get. 🤣

While walking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

I wear a mask everyday for the last 5 years. Dialysis patient and recent cancer survivor. I have not been sick with cold or flu since I started wearing the mask. But I don't want to get the more serious diseases. So I protect myself :)

Nah. Do in elevators when you need space.;)

If people are stupid enough to still wear the face diapers then they deserve anything and everything that they get. 🤣
Yeah that’s how I saw it too

Just before this another Progressive lunatic senior lady walked past me with her cell phone tuned to NPR listening to the Trump Lawfare “trial” rambling on about Cohen. That was when I stopped myself from saying “can you give it a fucking rest!????” but held back

The masked lunatic followed shortly after and I had to do something

Last edited:
I wear a mask everyday for the last 5 years. Dialysis patient and recent cancer survivor. I have not been sick with cold or flu since I started wearing the mask. But I don't want to get the more serious diseases. So I protect myself :)

Way to go on kicking Cancer's butt, but I don't think that a mask is one hundred percent guaranteed that you won't ever get sick again.

No, it just makes you a jerk for not filming it so we can all enjoy it.

WOW! Like I thought I had it rough when my left ankle got shattered. The psychological pressure must have been murderous for you. Do what you have to do, anything to keep you going like we don't want to lose anyone especially a fellow USMB member.

IDK about "bad person" but it does make you an asshole.

:4_13_65:maybe but so what?.... its funny...

Idk, but I've done that. :auiqs.jpg:

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

Just brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job obsessive is all. Change the channel

Forum List

Back