MSNBC: We have a racist as a President

You know nothing about Trump, he wasn't racist till he became president.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. It's a LIE, but if you repeat it often enough maybe you'll be able to live with it.
Trump received the Ellis island mettle of honor with Ali and Rosie Park's . Also the rev Jackson praised Trump for helping black communities in 1999. You're an idiot, educate yourself and quit being a pawn.View attachment 143748
M Ali is a man I've long admired. Unfortunately he's been Punch Drunk for decades as a result the beating he endured while boxing. So his thinking is nowhere near where it once was. When Ali was thinking clearly, he wouldn't have wasted spit on trump. He knew an asshole when he saw one.

And "Rev" Jackson is a fucking joke. Only a Dipshit like trump could be proud of such a shitty endorsement.

Face it, trump is a freaking Screwball, that's all he'll ever be.
No you face it. Trump was never called racist till he ran for president.
Well, maybe that's because his being a filthy racist is just a little more important now that, unfortunately, he was elected (ugh) president. So some people have decided that it is now important to call him out on his obvious racism.
In February he gave black colleges 4 billion dollars for black education. More than Obama did for blacks. They were worse off when he left.

Sure, keep telling yourself that. It's a LIE, but if you repeat it often enough maybe you'll be able to live with it.
Trump received the Ellis island mettle of honor with Ali and Rosie Park's . Also the rev Jackson praised Trump for helping black communities in 1999. You're an idiot, educate yourself and quit being a pawn.View attachment 143748
M Ali is a man I've long admired. Unfortunately he's been Punch Drunk for decades as a result the beating he endured while boxing. So his thinking is nowhere near where it once was. When Ali was thinking clearly, he wouldn't have wasted spit on trump. He knew an asshole when he saw one.

And "Rev" Jackson is a fucking joke. Only a Dipshit like trump could be proud of such a shitty endorsement.

Well, maybe that's because his being a filthy racist is just a little more important now that, unfortunately, he was elected (ugh) president. So some people have decided that it is now important to call him out on his obvious racism.
In February he gave black colleges 4 billion dollars for black education. More than Obama did for blacks. They were worse off when he left.
I won't comment on that since I don't know anything about black colleges. But I did read an article that said they want a lot more money.

Maybe Big Orange is throwing money at black colleges hoping to get a bit more black support in his next election. Who knows. And who knows how long that 4 billion dollar giveaway has been on the schedule. Maybe it's done every year. There are many things that carry over from one administration to another.

Only thing I'm sure of, is that trump never does anything out of the goodness of his heart. If, in fact, he even has a heart. There are just too many things trump has done or said that make it clear he is nothing but a racist maggot. Giving away taxpayer money does nothing to change that.

Last edited:

I won't comment on that since I don't know anything about black colleges. But I did read an article that said they want a lot more money.

Maybe Big Orange is throwing money at black colleges hoping to get a bit more black support in his next election. Who knows. And who knows how long that 4 billion dollar giveaway has been on the schedule. Maybe it's done every year. There are many things that carry over from one administration to another.

Only thing I'm sure of, is that trump never does anything out of the goodness of his heart. If, in fact, he even has a heart. There are just too many things trump has done or said that make it clear he is nothing but a racist maggot. Giving away taxpayer money does nothing to change that.
Nothing like making excuses when your wrong.

Forum List

Back