The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Your position is ludicrous. After all the lies and misinformation pushed by the establishment, you’re still shilling for the criminals in big pharma. WTF!

I am not shilling for anyone, I am just mocking you people.

learn the difference.

Why would you mock average people with no power, yet ignore the powerful criminals who did so much harm? Do you work for big pharma?

because you are here making yourselves such easy targets

Those who knowingly spread misinformation about the threat of COVID and avoiding vaccines are criminals
Dude.

They introduced like three or four jabs.

Both the J&J and Astra Zenca have had so much problems, they have pulled them. IN some nations, there have been so many reports of adverse events in young folks, they don't recommend the use of the Moderna jab.

What a crock of shit.

491 days and the dam still is not broken.

Ron Johnson Accuses Government Of 'Coverup' Involving Fauci's Communications On COVID-19​

101,626 views Dec 18, 2023
At a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing last Tuesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) accused the government of a culture of "coverups."

'Do You Have Any Regret For The Way You Conducted Yourself?': Dem Lawmaker Grills Top Fauci Aide​

4,938 views May 24, 2024
At Wednesday's House Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) questioned Dr. David Morens, Dr. Anthony Fauci's top aides at the NIAID, about his email records.

Only because the bureaucracy will not cooperate with both the DNC and the GOP. Otherwise, the public would know all it wants to know about this scandal already.

:rolleyes:

whatever you need to tell yourself is cool by me
Well I’m trying to give you the benefit of doubt. If you’re really so dumb as to continue to support the vax after all that’s been exposed, that’s much worse for you.

So as a Pfizer representative, you’re just trying to protect your livelihood. I’d advise you to find a different job.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”​

1716664275462.png

Fauci to testify publicly before Congress for 1st time since retirement​

Dr Anthony Fauci will testify before a House panel investigating the origins of COVID-19 and the government's response to the pandemic
". . . Fauci has agreed to testify before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, a House panel investigating the origins of COVID-19 and the government's response to the pandemic, subcommittee Chair Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, announced Wednesday.

Wenstrup said the hearing will allow Americans to hear directly from Fauci about Fauci’s role in overseeing and shaping pandemic-era polices and promoting "singular questionable narratives" about the origins of COVID-19.

Fauci appeared in front of the Select Subcommittee for a closed-door, two-day, 14-hour transcribed interview earlier this year.

<snip>

". . . Wenstrup said that the panel will also hold a public hearing with EcoHealth Alliance President Dr. Peter Daszak on May 1 that will serve as a crucial component into the origins of COVID-19 and provide essential background ahead of Fauci’s public hearing.

But Democrats hit back at Fauci's scheduled June 3 appearance, with Rep. Raul Ruiz, D-Calif., coming to his defense and labeling the hearing as an "extreme fishing expedition."

"Dr. Fauci is a dedicated public servant who stepped up for our nation during the darkest days of the COVID-19 pandemic," said Ruiz, who is the Democrats' ranking member on the panel.

"But for fourteen months, the Republican Majority has dedicated time and taxpayer dollars to a politically motivated probe to vilify him."

"Nearly half a million pages of documents and more than a dozen transcribed interviews with current and former federal public health officials and researchers --including 14 hours of testimony from Dr. Fauci himself – have failed to uncover any evidence that he sought to cover up the pandemic's origins or suppress the lab leak theory."

Ruiz called on Republicans to release the full transcript of Fauci’s two-day interview. . . . "

JUNE 3RD.

Then put him in PRISON! :rock:

Well I’m trying to give you the benefit of doubt. If you’re really so dumb as to continue to support the vax after all that’s been exposed, that’s much worse for you.

So as a Pfizer representative, you’re just trying to protect your livelihood. I’d advise you to find a different job.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”​

Once again, you confuse my mocking of you for support of something else.

There is no connection between the two.

Once again, you confuse my mocking of you for support of something else.

There is no connection between the two.
Okay. Makes sense, but again you're mocking the wrong people. Probably because you’re caught in the uniparty matrix. You likely think only Trumpers think the vax is harmful, which is obviously ignorant.

Okay. Makes sense, but again you're mocking the wrong people. Probably because you’re caught in the uniparty matrix. You likely think only Trumpers think the vax is harmful, which is obviously ignorant.

I am mocking the people here to be mocked.

There is nobody from Big Phrama on this forum.

How do you know?

Good point, they might be.

And when they start threads like this one that are over the top telling us the vaccine is the best invention ever, then I will mock them as well.

I do not believe the vaccine is as dangerous as you people claim it is, I find the chicken little routine a bit old and tired.

I am not saying it has no issues at all, just that it is not going to kill off 2/3 of the world's population in the next few years.

Forum List

Back