The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You take all this far too seriously.

This is a political forum, nobody comes here with an open mind or to have their views changed.

You are never going to change anyone's views on this on a forum such as this, so why work yourself into a frenzy over it?
Regarding the vax, I don’t care one way or the either. I’m certain 10 years from now people will still think the vax safe and effective.

I just wish Americans would stop fighting between themselves and fight the real culprit. The criminals running everything.

Regarding the vax, I don’t care one way or the either. I’m certain 10 years from now people will still think the vax safe and effective.

I just wish Americans would stop fighting between themselves and fight the real culprit. The criminals running everything.

Do you think your post on here help to end the fighting amongst ourselves?

So, we both agree there is too much infighting in our country, it is one of the main reasons I am looking into retiring abroad.

Yet, here we both are not really helping the situation.

So, we both agree there is too much infighting in our country, it is one of the main reasons I am looking into retiring abroad.

Yet, here we both are not really helping the situation.
I would have left the country years ago, if I could've convinced my family to join me.

I would have left the country years ago, if I could've convinced my family to join me.

All I am waiting on is the wife to be ready to retire. She became a nurse late in life and still loves what she does. 5 years max.

Both her parents are dead, I have just my mom left. Both are kids are excited about the idea.

The newest vaccines, including the covid vaccines, are the safest vaccines in history. These doorknob lickers are still trying to find a way to justify their immoral and disgusting behavior and lies about the covid vaccines.

Forum List

Back