MSNBC Is An Insane Asylum

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These people are nuts.

CNN is full of crap, but lately they've tried to fix their image by actually reporting the news.

MSNBC is filled with people that belong in a padded room.

Rachel Maddow claims that Trump wants to be president for life just because he wanted immunity from Democrat prosecutors who want to charge him with crimes just for doing his duties as president. He wanted to be free from political persecution by corrupt Soros AGs and DAs in the state of New York.

This guy is about as racist as they come. He's a radical leftist who wants to take our guns. He is absolutely nuts.

Every time I hear this guy talk I just want to beat his ass, because what he's saying is "Let's take everyone's rights away before it's too late!!"

MSNBC hires basket-cases, because they want to inflame the masses. This is Marxism 101.
If you ever wonder why there are so many Trump haters in blue cities MSNBC is a good reason for it. People actually base their entire belief system off of the insanity that is on display 24/7 on MSNBC.

Last edited:
These people are nuts.

CNN is full of crap, but lately they've tried to fix their image by actually reporting the news.

Rachel Maddow claims that Trump wants to be president for life just because he wanted immunity from Democrat prosecutors who want to charge him with crimes just for doing his duties as president. He wanted to be free from political persecution by corrupt Soros AGs and DAs in the state of New York.

This guy is about as racist as they come. He's a radical leftist who wants to take our guns. He is absolutely nuts.

You laugh at the far-left but I guarantee you that few would be laughijg if they took over America,.which they just might in a decade or two.. These people want lists of enemies and gulags.

Well they don't call it MS-LSD for nothing you know. ;)

That said:

victory.jpg

Needs more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I like the sound of that too.

These people are nuts.

Every time I hear this guy talk I just want to beat his ass, because what he's saying is "Let's take everyone's rights away before it's too late!!"

MSNBC hires basket-cases, because they want to inflame the masses. This is Marxism 101.
If you ever wonder why there are so many Trump haters in blue cities MSNBC is a good reason for it. People actually base their entire belief system off of the insanity that is on display 24/7 on MSNBC.

CNN is still a pig oinking for the Democrat Regime. They've just applied some lipstick, but a pig is still a pig.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...​

1709224059008.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald...

Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

Trump on China's Xi: 'We love each other' - POLITICO.eu​

1709224003226.png

politico.eu
POLITICO › article › trump-on-chinas-xi-we...
Jan 21, 2020 — DAVOS, Switzerland — Donald Trump said the relationship between China and the U.S. has "probably" never been better during a speech at the ...

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...​

1709224125339.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/02/07

Feb 7, 2024 — The irony of Donald Trump's assertion that he would seek to have dictatorial powers for the first day of his presidency is that he was ...

Trump wants revenge—and so does his base​

1709224207429.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2024/01 › trum...

Jan 16, 2024 — Donald Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee, and he has vowed revenge on his political enemies. His voters want revenge as well—on their ...

Teabaggers just need a ticket.

Aeroflot​

1709224284839.png
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en

Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

I have been on political boards for years. I remember that liberals on a board I frequented absolutely believed that George W Bush was gonna declare martial law to continue to be president.

Not much has changed.
I started talking on message boards in 1999 at the Democratic Underground and was booted off because they said I couldn't voice my opinions unless my opinions matched theirs.

How dare anyone claim that blacks can be racists.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...

View attachment 910250
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald...
Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

Trump on China's Xi: 'We love each other' - POLITICO.eu​

View attachment 910249
politico.eu
POLITICO › article › trump-on-chinas-xi-we...
Jan 21, 2020 — DAVOS, Switzerland — Donald Trump said the relationship between China and the U.S. has "probably" never been better during a speech at the ...

Three-quarters of Republicans back Trump being 'dictator ...

View attachment 910253
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/02/07
Feb 7, 2024 — The irony of Donald Trump's assertion that he would seek to have dictatorial powers for the first day of his presidency is that he was ...

Trump wants revenge—and so does his base

View attachment 910254
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2024/01 › trum...
Jan 16, 2024 — Donald Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee, and he has vowed revenge on his political enemies. His voters want revenge as well—on their ...

Teabaggers just need a ticket.

Aeroflot

View attachment 910256
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en
Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.
You realize that you have cited the farthest left of far left sources.

These people are nuts.

our nick name for them. MSLSD! :D

These people are nuts.

Dyke Dynasty

Forum List

Back