The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Good point, they might be.

And when they start threads like this one that are over the top telling us the vaccine is the best invention ever, then I will mock them as well.

I do not believe the vaccine is as dangerous as you people claim it is, I find the chicken little routine a bit old and tired.

I am not saying it has no issues at all, just that it is not going to kill off 2/3 of the world's population in the next few years.
Again, you’re focusing on the wrong people.

Again, you’re focusing on the wrong people.

They are the only one making "the sky is falling" threads...thus they get mocked.

Every time someone under the age of 65 dies there is thread, or more, on here blaming it on the vaccine.

They are the only one making "the sky is falling" threads...thus they get mocked.

Every time someone under the age of 65 dies there is thread, or more, on here blaming it on the vaccine.
No. The folks screaming the sky is falling are the establishment that scared millions of Americans with the COVID scam. You bought the scare tactics and believed them. Maybe you still do.

No. The folks screaming the sky is falling are the establishment that scared millions of Americans with the COVID scam. You bought the scare tactics and believed them. Maybe you still do.

My view of COVID came from what I learned about it from my wife, the RN that spent much of 2020 and 2021 working in a COVID unit with the sickest of those with COIVD.

She is not really part of the establishment, she is just a great nurse that gives a fuck about her patients.

Trust me on this, there is NOTHING you can say on this forum that would get me to trust you over her.

Once again, you confuse my mocking of you for support of something else.

There is no connection between the two.
Your not mocking me. I’ve never stated the vax would kill millions, though it certainly harmed many.

You’re just playing a stupid duopoly game, that duopoly dupes always do. You ridicule the other side, because you think they’re stupid and your smart.

Last edited:
Your not mocking me. I’ve never stated the vax would kill millions, though it certainly harmed many.

You’re just playing a stupid duopoly game, that duopoly dupes always do. You ridicule the other side, because you think they’re stupid and your smart.

This is why I love boards like this....in some threads I am attacked for even claiming there is a duopoly and refusing to vote for it and then when I disagree with someone else I am now a stooge for the duopoly.

You people are so fucking boring. You are no better than the folks from the duopoly, as soon as anyone dares to not bow down to your wisdom you lump them in some group.

What a fucking joke you are...not to mention you are the same person that once told me that Congress making a claim was good enough for you.

This is why I love boards like this....in some threads I am attacked for even claiming there is a duopoly and refusing to vote for it and then when I disagree with someone else I am now a stooge for the duopoly.

You people are so fucking boring. You are no better than the folks from the duopoly, as soon as anyone dares to not bow down to your wisdom you lump them in some group.

What a fucking joke you are...not to mention you are the same person that once told me that Congress making a claim was good enough for you.
So why is it you ridicule those who claimed the vax would cause massive death, if not to ridicule trumpers?

So why is it you ridicule those who claimed the vax would cause massive death, if not to ridicule trumpers?

Because it is fucking fun. I have been told on this very forum I would be dead by last winter....yet here I am still alive and kicking.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Coworker, mid-40s. DX with a cancer so rare and aggressive the drs did not know how to proceed. This was about four weeks ago. Now she has days to weeks to live.

Turbo cancer. Harrowing.

I have take the:
COVID Vaccine
Twice boosted.
Healthy.

I have take the:
COVID Vaccine
Twice boosted.
Healthy.

The problem is not that EVERYONE will get sick, obviously. The problem is that too many people will, and die...and they didn't even need the vaccine.

But keep drinking the kool-aid.

(And sadly, my coworker was healthy too, two months ago. Now she's dying. Get all your cancer check-ups and I mean that sincerely.)

Okay whatever.

You take all this far too seriously.

This is a political forum, nobody comes here with an open mind or to have their views changed.

You are never going to change anyone's views on this on a forum such as this, so why work yourself into a frenzy over it?

Forum List

Back