MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

Fine make that argument to the grandchildren as they taking about the horrible way their grandmother was treated. You will still sound just as dumb as the first example I made. Now go watch Oprah
Yeah it was horrible and people died to cease the horror and generations later PoC live in the best country on Earth

Jews were exterminated and blacks weren’t tortured and hung? Come on dude, you are struggling here I get it. But just admit your point is a bust. Both situations were horrible and wrong. We have every right to explore the negative effects of both without claiming blacks or Jews are better off. That’s just an idiotic notion
Struggling? Most were not killed.
6mil were killed. You’re the one struggling. We have every right but you admit blacks are better off here than anywhere else. Checkmate

PoC. . . . . . . . I think I'm over that. It's colored people for me, or just blacks.

I was just reading that that PoC thing was supposed to me all non-whites: categorized together simply as being Other that white ------------- I never learned to think like that. White and, you know, everyone else in the world. That takes a Leftist, probably. I believe I'll stick to saying Chinese, and Indians (red or Asian), and so on.

But now, this article said that PoC just means blacks! Well, we already have a phrase for that, if you don't want to say blacks, and I assure you that colored people was once a very polite phrase.
Slade3200 is a dishonest debater

You disagree that PoC have benefitted? Wow
They have benefited despite a history of slavery and discrimination. We are talking about those elements. They would have benefited much more had there been no slavery or discrimination, right?! The point you are trying to make is meaningless unless all your trying to do is divert from the conversation to say America is Great!

Yeah it was horrible and people died to cease the horror and generations later PoC live in the best country on Earth
They aren’t living in peace in the best country in earth because of slavery and the horrible things we did in the past. Our country is what it is despite those things.

Unless you are making the same case as the author that the economy produced on the backs of slaves is what funded and empowered us to break free from the Brits. Is that what you’re saying?

Struggling? Most were not killed.
6mil were killed. You’re the one struggling. We have every right but you admit blacks are better off here than anywhere else. Checkmate
We aren’t arguing about where people are better off. Why are you trying to claim that’s what the debate is about?! Stupid

They have benefited despite a history of slavery and discrimination. We are talking about those elements. They would have benefited much more had there been no slavery or discrimination, right?! The point you are trying to make is meaningless unless all your trying to do is divert from the conversation to say America is Great!
Yep. That’s long behind us

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​
You kids have been telling us all along that black folks are racist. Are you saying that's not true now?

Because I am tired of rehashing history. It’s boring. Jews don’t make excuses we just succeed. Do some research
The whole damn project is a look at history. 1619 is a date in history. If you don’t want to talk about history then don’t engage in the discussion. saying you’re tired of talking about the past in a historical discussion doesn’t cut it

The whole damn project is a look at history. 1619 is a date in history. If you don’t want to talk about history then don’t engage in the discussion. saying you’re tired of talking about the past in a historical discussion doesn’t cut it
Wrong. It’s a name she has given her feel sorry for me caused I a POC project. It’s divisive and whiny. Like your posts.

Yep. Nikole has her opinion and I have mine. Mine is better because I am not pandering.
You can’t really say yours is better as you haven’t even read her piece which has several points. If you want to focus in on a singular opinion that has to do with if blacks are better off or whether slavery was a factor in the revolution then fine that cam be debated but the entire piece is about so much more that you are ignorant to

Wrong. It’s a name she has given her feel sorry for me caused I a POC project. It’s divisive and whiny. Like your posts.
You don’t know what it is because you haven’t read it. Can’t really take your opinions seriously when you don’t know what you’re talking about

You can’t really say yours is better as you haven’t even read her piece which has several points. If you want to focus in on a singular opinion that has to do with if blacks are better off or whether slavery was a factor in the revolution then fine that cam be debated but the entire piece is about so much more that you are ignorant to
So let’s start there. I feel her piece is whiny.

I did read it. Like you asked me to. What do you want to discuss?
Oh good for you, well done, now you have the background to engage in a real debate.

So you find it whiney? Ok that’s fine… how about substance did you find it well sourced and historically accurate? Did you learn anything new?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back