“Winsome Sears’ Election as VA Lt. Gov does not absolve GOP of racism”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Only from the OpEd section of the Washington Post. Virginia elects a Black Woman as Lt. Governor as part of a team to replace a current Governor found to have dressed and mocked in Black face with the last 40 years. The writer is hell-bent on keeping the mantra alive that the GOP is racist.

I have a question for the writer ….. you argue that the GOP is not absolved for its racism. When, where, why and how did The Democrat Party get absolved for its racist legacy? How many white sheets, cross burnings, lynchings, Jim Crow laws, and firehose sprayings were done by The GOP??

Stop being a mouthpiece for the Democrat Party and ask critical questions.,

Only from the OpEd section of the Washington Post. Virginia elects a Black Woman as Lt. Governor as part of a team to replace a current Governor found to have dressed and mocked in Black face with the last 40 years. The writer is hell-bent on keeping the mantra alive that the GOP is racist.

I have a question for the writer ….. you argue that the GOP is not absolved for its racism. When, where, why and how did The Democrat Party get absolved for its racist legacy? How many white sheets, cross burnings, lynchings, Jim Crow laws, and firehose sprayings were done by The GOP??

Of course it doesn't, but it does make you a liar!!!

Greg

I love it when the DNC claims there are not enough black faces in the GOP as they accuse them of racism, but when one of those black people dare run they dress in ape costumes and throw rotten eggs at them like Larry Elder.

They really don't want any blacks in the GOP, much like we see the DNC elect a white President and tried to elect white governors.

The DNC are the ones that are racist. I can't imagine a conservative dressing up in an ape costume and thrown rotten eggs at a black running in the DNC. If they did, it would be all over the news as a racism event and the NAACP and BLM would all be up in arms, and rightfully so. But when democrats do it, crickets.

As a result, I have to conclude that the media is as racist as the DNC.

Last edited:

You didn't.

What a fucking idiot.

Thet can't run on jobs, they can't run on the economy, they can't run on education, they can't run on foreign affairs, they can't run on lower taxes, they can't run on pretty much anything. That's why racism is such a huge part of their playbook, because they have nothing else.
They don't. Dip Shit.

The only ones constantly bringing up race are democrats. All. The. Time.

So far as I can see democrats are the only racist ones really. They constantly force it to be an issue, even when it isn't a issue they make it one.

Just like electing biden doesnt absolve the DNC of racism.

Thet can't run on jobs, they can't run on the economy, they can't run on education, they can't run on foreign affairs, they can't run on lower taxes, they can't run on pretty much anything. That's why racism is such a huge part of their playbook, because they have nothing else.
No silly.

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

What else do they need for the next 20 years?

“Winsome Sears’ Election as VA Lt. Gov does not absolve GOP of racism”​

Nor does it absolve the Left and MSM from being chronic liars and absolving the democrats from treason and corruption. I know, you are too busy to concern yourself with those trivialities.

TODAY, the entire MSM and their Dimocrat party, views any elected Republican as a product of "white supremacy".
These people have lost their minds, and instead of continuing their ridiculously OVERUSED accusations of "racism" at every turn, they've now taken it to a whole new level, and every other word out of their mouths is about race and how half the country are white supremacists.
These people not only deserved to be thrown off the air, and in the case of Dimocrat politicians, thrown out of office, but they deserve to be beaten down in the streets!

The reason they wrote the article in the first place is because they understand that it has a major impact......Sears being a GOP Lt Gov.

Jo

The reason they wrote the article in the first place is because they understand that it has a major impact......Sears being a GOP Lt Gov.

Jo
The reason they wrote the article is because their primary goal is to keep up the falsehood that Republicans have and always will be racist while Democrats have never been racist.,

Forum List

Back